Halo MCC Account Wiped

Discus and support Halo MCC Account Wiped in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I recently SPENT MONEY to change my gamer tag. All my data was fine on PC but after I changed my gamer tag I log into MCC on pc and my entire save... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Oliver Richards, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Halo MCC Account Wiped

Hi,

I recently SPENT MONEY to change my gamer tag. All my data was fine on PC but after I changed my gamer tag I log into MCC on pc and my entire save data is wiped. I am signed into the right account. Is it possible to get my data back? or a refund?

Thanks,

Oliver

:)

Oliver Richards, Oct 26, 2020
  2. Oliver Richards Win User

Halo MCC Account Wiped

Great epic systems microsoft.....

I logged into another account and now that one is wiped......

This is ridiculous.
  3. StudBllJckHammr Win User

Halo MCC Previous Halo 3 Items

@Tzar, Not worried bout the Gamerpoints. Just levels and equipment. There's halo waypoint, that keeps track of your progress, I find it hard to believe they will wipe that slate for the MCC...lemme know if u wanna play some H4 tho. Good practice fore the
    upcoming MCC...lol.
  4. NathanSinglachar Win User

Halo MCC PC Download Error

I just did a clean install of Windows 10, removing everything and wiping my drive. I tried installing Halo MCC again, this time it downloaded to over 800mb before running into a different error

Code: 0x803FB107

Can someone please help me?
  5. SpaceUnicorn Win User

Halo: Master Chief Connection

I have done all this. I had to completely reinstall and configure my sound card and video card; because post gaming on halo: MCC yesterday glitches started happening without the program running. Have now uninstalled and wiped all evidence of Halo: MCC and
    Microsoft gaming software from my PC. Verified my Windows edition. Confirmed the reinstalled and configured sound and video drivers work with other apps. Am now reinstalling the MCC. If this doesn't work I will simple cancel my subscription to game pass.

I have spent more time troubleshooting than playing.
  6. Hoova-[xboxvenue] Win User

I can't forget that game for ever

Halo 3 halo reach and halo the mcc
Thema:

Halo MCC Account Wiped

1. Halo MCC Account Wiped - Similar Threads - Halo MCC Account

2. Is there a way to change the Halo Reach reticle position on the MCC on Xbox One? If not, why?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to change the Halo Reach reticle position on the MCC on Xbox One? If not, why?: Why isn't there an option to change your reticle on Xbox One? 7f01f328-eb31-4d09-8dfa-8f1f04955a1e
  3. Halo 3 ODST problem for mcc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 3 ODST problem for mcc: I recently got a code for halo 3 ODST on mcc from a friend, I redeemed it on my computer and it told me it would auto install it on my xbox if I had the "keep my games up to date" setting on...
  4. Can't open Halo 4 from MCC on Game Pass PC - Missing Content?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't open Halo 4 from MCC on Game Pass PC - Missing Content?: Hello folks. I'm using Game Pass for PC. All Windows apps (Microsoft app store, Xbox app etc.) are telling me that the Halo 4 MCC DLC is installed but I when I try to launch Halo 4 from the Halo...
  5. Error Starting Halo MCC PC environment account

in XBoX on Windows
    Error Starting Halo MCC PC environment account: Hi all, I'm trying to start Halo MCC in my pc, but when starts and syncrhonize account, it gives me the following error: [img] I don't have any idea around this error, never happened and...
  6. Can't sign into Microsoft account on Halo MCC Launch *steam version*

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign into Microsoft account on Halo MCC Launch *steam version*: Hi all, I haven't played MCC for awhile but in anticipation of tomorrows H2 launch I decided to start up MCC and get excited by playing CE. Unfortunately, I have recently changed my microsoft pw...
  7. Halo MCC Insider: Change default account email on Windows 10?

in XboX Insiders
    Halo MCC Insider: Change default account email on Windows 10?: My Microsfot/Xbox account is from an old email I made 10 years ago. Now I always use my Gmail account. I now setup all of my devices to use my Gmail account. For some reason on some services, I...
  8. Halo MCC Microsoft Account Bug

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC Microsoft Account Bug: after forgetting and trying to recover my Microsoft account to sign in to Halo MCC and restarting my computer a few times i can now no longer sign in and just get an error screen. singing in from...
  9. Halo MCC Microsoft Account Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Microsoft Account Issues: Hi I purchased the Halo MCC via Steam on PC. upon trying to sign in with my Microsoft account for the first time I used an email with pending security changes. now it wont let me change the...
  10. Halo MCC won't launch, gave me "sign in xbox account or renew gold error"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC won't launch, gave me "sign in xbox account or renew gold error": The problem is, I already signed in my account and my gold membership is active. So I followed the instruction here trying to delete and reinstall. But I got the issue after uninstall, it wants me...