Halo MCC Activation code provided by WayPoint does not work

Discus and support Halo MCC Activation code provided by WayPoint does not work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello guys, i recently logged in to halo waypoint and got a notification ( 3 months old but the app didin't worked for me and the page didin't worked... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AndyMo94, Dec 1, 2021.

1. AndyMo94
    AndyMo94 Guest

Hello guys, i recently logged in to halo waypoint and got a notification ( 3 months old but the app didin't worked for me and the page didin't worked too) and the notification gave me a Steam code for MCC and i tried to reedem it and it says that hit has been used already. i want to contact waypoint for answers and that stuff but the contact page does not work what can i do?

:)

AndyMo94, Dec 1, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Please see this guide on how to submit a ticket to Halowaypoint support here https://support.halowaypoint.com/hc/en-us/artic...

Hope this helps
  3. ngocphi Win User

Games purchased online and downloaded disappear.

Well halo night fall isnt a game thats collection of webisodes videos which you have to access from the halo mcc waypoint hub
  4. BlackIceMessiah Win User

Code issues

A Microsoft representative told me to go on this forum to say that this code doesn't work so that someone could get me a replacement code that does work for odst on halo mcc.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Can't play any of the games from Master Chief Collection

Well halo reach isn't part of the mcc as it's not part of the master chief story

It's an paid add-on to the mcc just like odst

Only the multiplayer matchmaking is free fyi

Reach is about team noble and tou play noble 6 and odst is about the rookie and buck hence why they weren't included

Halo reach and odst get an HD update with mcc vs the gamepass odst and reach which are 360 copies since the HD remakes makes them xbox one games it removes the region locks that occurs with 360 games

Onto your problem did you sign up for halo waypoint ? Not.sure if there is a pc app but did you check for the waypoint app t?

Waypoint is needed for all halo games and it is something that mcc requires since it affects your matchmaking and armor abilities on the console anyways so either you need to link your waypoint to your xbox account it's how you get bonuses like reach multiplayer or your recon armor on odst or halo 3 which requires certain achievements to be done
  6. IgotTSondabrain Win User

Halo 5 release NOT on X Box 360....WHY?

wait... does this guy not know that the MCC has all of the halo games? and reach and halo wars will probably be available to play when they activate the BC for those games on the X1
Thema:

1. Halo MCC Activation code provided by WayPoint does not work - Similar Threads - Halo MCC Activation

2. Halo MCC and DLCs?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC and DLCs?: I purchased Halo MCC via MS Store. It won't let me play any game except Halo CE. When I select another it says I need to download the DLC and asks if I want to download it. When I say yes I get an...
  3. halo MCC time played, multiplayer kills, deaths showing 0

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo MCC time played, multiplayer kills, deaths showing 0: Currently playing on PC, xbox elite series 2 controller for halo... not console and gamepass ultimate ran out a bit ago didnt renew, but even b4 then, and for a while now on new xbox accounts...
  4. My XBox Series S crashes regularly when playing Halo MCC

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBox Series S crashes regularly when playing Halo MCC: Other games such as Halo 5, Halo Infinite, Forza Horizon 4 & 5 don't (or rarely) cause problems but Halo MCC crashes nearly every time we play it. Sometimes it's just the game and we get back to...
  5. Xbox Game Pass PC - Halo MCC says DLC not installed when it is

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass PC - Halo MCC says DLC not installed when it is: How can I prevent Halo Master Chief Collection from saying I do not have DLC installed for each of the games (halo 1, halo 2, etc) when I do? I have to restart my computer each time to get the...
  6. Halo MCC install issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC install issue: I have Halo Master Chief Collection with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and use the Xbox App for windows 10 on PC. I have had Halo MCC installed on my computer before with no issues. however. recently...
  7. Have active game pass and just bought Halo MCC. Cant play offline?

in XBoX on Windows
    Have active game pass and just bought Halo MCC. Cant play offline?: I have made sure under settings and general that is this my offline computer, but I want to play MCC offline. I owned gamepass before MCC, but I just bought MCC from the official xbox Microsoft...
  8. halo mcc 'active profile signed out' and cant play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo mcc 'active profile signed out' and cant play: i have an xbox series s. i have been playing halo mcc for the past 2 months and everything was fine. however ever since last week i cant play for more than 3 minutes stright before im returned...
  9. "Active profile signed out in halo mcc" XBOX

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Active profile signed out in halo mcc" XBOX: I can't be in the start menu or play offline / online for less than 5 minutes because I get that "active profile signed out" message i have xbox one X [img] 1f65086d-5672-40ba-a693-550c1c0e6692
  10. MY HALO MCC ACTIVATION CODE ISNT WORKING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MY HALO MCC ACTIVATION CODE ISNT WORKING: Hello I received the Halo MCC Email for review and the 2nd code to activate the game is invalid. I got two codes one for the game one for the game to be activated early! PLEASE REPLY ASAP as I...