Halo MCC and Settings stuck on recent

Discus and support Halo MCC and Settings stuck on recent in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; No matter what I do, my Xbox keeps thinking that Halo and settings were the last thing I did when I didn't. I know a lot of people have had an issue... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bl666dLordDante, Dec 26, 2014.

1. Halo MCC and Settings stuck on recent

No matter what I do, my Xbox keeps thinking that Halo and settings were the last thing I did when I didn't. I know a lot of people have had an issue with this, but I can't seem to find an answer. Can anyone help me? It's really annoying to keep seeing it
    there, I even tried uninstalling Halo, but still nothing. Any help would be nice.

:)

Bl666dLordDante, Dec 26, 2014
  2. DJ Batfink
    DJ Batfink Guest
    Games/Apps stuck at xbox home screen

Hi, have don't have an answer, but i've also got the same issue.

I have The Halo mcc & Settings stuck on screen and i've done the same as you with the factory reset etc.

It's been like it for a few weeks now....

DJ Batfink, Dec 26, 2014
  3. XM Volt
    XM Volt Guest
    Halo MCC achievements stuck at "Done! Unlocking..." since launch

The achievement "window shopping" on Halo MCC won't unlock for me. It has been stuck on 'done! Unlocking...' for 5 days now. Any help, much appreciated

XM Volt, Dec 26, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. Please try these steps to clear up the issue.

1. Head to Settings

2. Select Disc & Blu Ray

3. Click on Clear Persistent Storage 3 times

4. Hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down

5. Unplug everything from the console and let it sit for 5 minutes

Hopefully that will solve the problem.

onyxishere, Dec 27, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. Please try these steps to clear up the issue.

1. Head to Settings

2. Select Disc & Blu Ray

3. Click on Clear Persistent Storage 3 times

4. Hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down

5. Unplug everything from the console and let it sit for 5 minutes

Hopefully that will solve the problem.
  6. RaccoonReaper Win User

Halo MCC achievements stuck at "Done! Unlocking..." since launch

i have one achievement stuck at "Done, Unlocking" from the Halo: MCC, the achievement is "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
  7. DJ Batfink Win User

Games/Apps stuck at xbox home screen

Hi, have don't have an answer, but i've also got the same issue.

I have The Halo mcc & Settings stuck on screen and i've done the same as you with the factory reset etc.

It's been like it for a few weeks now....
  8. Psychogambit Win User

Did not get a one month for Halo MCC

I'm right there with everyone. Been a gold subscriber for 7 years and played halo mcc since the release and I'm stuck with the extra month also.
  9. Tony Hagger Win User

Multiplayer not connecting

It did start a couple of days ago! Noticed it playing Diablo III but also still waiting for some Halo MCC achievements to sync. They are stuck at unlocking!
Thema:

1. Halo MCC and Settings stuck on recent - Similar Threads - Halo MCC Settings

2. Halo Reach Purchased but Will Not Unlock in MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Reach Purchased but Will Not Unlock in MCC: I need some help. I purchased Halo Reach from the Microsoft Store to add to the MCC. The 10MB game shows up in the Ready to Install section of the MCC Manage Add-Ons page but when I install it, it...
  3. halo mcc matchmaking

in XBoX on Windows
    halo mcc matchmaking: Hi everybody, I've a problem with Halo Mcc on Steam. In fact, I can't find parties even after few minutes. At this day, I didn't find ones (I tried all mode). I'm from West Europe. I turn off...
  4. MATCHMAKING SERVER FOR HALO REACH (HALO: MCC) DOES NOT WORK

in XBoX on Windows
    MATCHMAKING SERVER FOR HALO REACH (HALO: MCC) DOES NOT WORK: Hi everyone, I bought Halo Reach in Microsft Store like a month ago. At the begining it worked fine, I could play online, it was a bit slow to join a game, but it worked. Now a days, it is...
  5. I can’t play Halo Reach on MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play Halo Reach on MCC: Two days ago i got game pass and I downloaded Halo reach to play on the Master Chief Collection but when I try to play a mission it says that i need the downloadable content, even when the store...
  6. Xbox Beta PC: No sound in Halo MCC.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Beta PC: No sound in Halo MCC.: Xbox Beta on PC. This was working a few days ago with my bluetooth headphones. I get sound during the menu but when I start the game the audio is completely dead. Restart didn't work. I'm not...
  7. Halo MCC auf Xbox gekauft und auf PC spielen/übertragen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC auf Xbox gekauft und auf PC spielen/übertragen?: Hallo, ich habe Halo MCC auf meiner Xbox als digitale Version gekauft. Halo MCC gibt es anscheinend ja auch für PC im Microsoft Store, weshalb ich mir das für den PC herunterladen wollte. Aber...
  8. Halo MCC on Win10 PC has no sound

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC on Win10 PC has no sound: Hi When launching Halo MCC via Xbox Beta app or via the Microsoft store, I have sound when you first see the developer logo's - where it shows Xbox game studios and 343 industries, I have sound...
  9. Halo MCC update bugged and now I can't uninstall...

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC update bugged and now I can't uninstall...: The latest MCC update with Combat Evolved failed when I downloaded it. I restarted my computer, and when I reopened the Xbox app Halo MCC had the big purple "Play" button. Problem is, anytime I...
  10. Halo MCC CE won't launch.

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC CE won't launch.: Hello. I subscribed to Xbox Game Pass to play the recently released Halo Combat Evolved. After the downloading process, the game got apparently installed, but whenever I try to launch it, I...