Halo MCC China version

Discus and support Halo MCC China version in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys , I was wanting to know if anyone knows why this version is not working on the series x Back in January videos on YouTube and myself have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DemonDude360, Aug 20, 2022.

1. DemonDude360
    DemonDude360 Guest

Halo MCC China version

Hi guys ,

I was wanting to know if anyone knows why this version is not working on the series x

Back in January videos on YouTube and myself have had this working and now it shows an error message

“This game is not for your region “

I know this was an exclusive for China but for it to start working and then stop seems strange

Anyone got any ideas ??

:)

DemonDude360, Aug 20, 2022
  2. Intaminator Win User

Changing the language of a backwards compatible game

Again, looking for a solution for the standalone Halo 4 backwards compatible version, NOT the MCC version.
  3. Ragnarok5000 Win User

Which to buy, the 500gb or 1TB?

Get the 1TB version, some of these even comes with Halo MCC.
  4. D4vid 360 Win User

#MyDecadeOnXbox - Check Out Your Xbox Stats For The Whole Of The 2010s

So nice! For me it started with halo 3 at the beginning of 2010 (then halo reach) and ended with halo 3 in the mcc version.
  5. D4vid 360 Win User

#MyDecadeOnXbox - Check Out Your Xbox Stats For The Whole Of The 2010s

So nice! For me it started with halo 3 at the beginning of 2010 (then halo reach) and ended with halo 3 in the mcc version.
  6. DarkrPhi Win User

Halo Reach will not install/launch xbox games pass for PC

You missed the edit lol

And yes mcc pc.is different from.gamepass for pc

They only added the halo 4 to complete mcc

But as with all disks versions mcc pc is still the same as xbox one

However mcc gamepass is completer
Thema:

Halo MCC China version

1. Halo MCC China version - Similar Threads - Halo MCC China

2. Halo MCC Won't Install Properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Won't Install Properly: I have tried to install Halo MCC on my Xbox One X and it's installing the wrong version number (ver1.1187 instead of the proper ver1.2969) . Any of the troubleshooting techniques aren't helping....
  3. Halo MCC PC not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC PC not loading: For almost a week, I have been unable to load into Halo MCC on my PC. Every time I load it up, the launcher opens and gets to the "Syncing data..." portion and continues to sit there. I've...
  4. Halo MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC: Hi, In the last couple of days, I've tried playing Halo MCC (physicaldisc) and was getting a Xbox network not connecting issue possible outage. Today the game finally loaded, but all my progress...
  5. Unable to launch Halo MCC via Cloud Gaming on PC Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to launch Halo MCC via Cloud Gaming on PC Xbox app: I am able to launch every game on Xbox Cloud Gaming on my Xbox App for PC except for Halo MCC. Previously I was able to launch and play it successfully, but now the launch banner will not load; it...
  6. Halo MCC wont resume

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC wont resume: I recently bought a Windows 11 laptop for school and decided to download some of my favorite Xbox games on it. When i went to download Halo MCC it got about a third of the way and then stopped. IT...
  7. Halo MCC PC version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC PC version: Can I get Halo MCC PC version on disc, the download is too large ? ff5ddb4d-843e-4095-897f-973b977ada5c
  8. Can't install Halo MCC on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Halo MCC on PC: When I try to install Halo MCC on my PC (which it is very much compatible with), this happens: [img] Also, I have tried installing this from the Microsoft Store and I have reset it. Still...
  9. Halo MCC on Xbox won't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC on Xbox won't install: When I try to install MCC it says it needs an update immediately then it tries to install the game, which it won't install. I've tried uninstalling it several times but it will try to install...
  10. Cannot connect to MS game servers for Halo MCC or Halo Infinite since last year. Am I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot connect to MS game servers for Halo MCC or Halo Infinite since last year. Am I...: So I think I have been banned from playing games on Microsoft servers since I cannot connect online to either of these games. I tried last year with multiple accounts and IP's to connect to game...