Halo MCC Connection Interuption

Discus and support Halo MCC Connection Interuption in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am trying to get some help with Halo MCC multiplayer connecting, I am hardliner, with and open NAT, I have opened ports necessary, moved my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Potter90, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Potter90
    Potter90 Guest

Hello, I am trying to get some help with Halo MCC multiplayer connecting, I am hardliner, with and open NAT, I have opened ports necessary, moved my game to local hardrive on my xbox, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, and in seperate pieces as well,
    reset modem and router, and still since the Reach Update in 2019 I uave not been able to load into a matchmade game, the loading bar loads halfway then it goes back to menu with error message saying connection has been lost or interupted, but I can play Halo
    5, COD, Fortnite, you name it, just fine with no issue. Can anyone help me? I love Halo franchise since I played it back in 2002, and I hate the fact I cant enjoy the multiplayer like I used to...

Thank you!

:)

Potter90, Jul 26, 2020
  2. Hoova-[xboxvenue] Win User

I can't forget that game for ever

Halo 3 halo reach and halo the mcc
  3. AdamKronus Win User

Best Overall Cutscene

Halo: MCC, especially Halo 2.
  4. Abides dK Win User

connection interupted constantly

Should I delete the market place system data as well?? The cache only deletes once and does not appear again. Before this I had the best signal in all matches and was the host of almost every game. Now I can't get through a game. I would like to figure it
    out beFor the ONE comes out.

I appreciate the advise!!
  5. HassanB Win User

You shouldn't have to delete the marketplace system data. As far as deleting the cache more than once, just press B and repeat the process as explained in the link for clearing your cache. It should take you back to the same option again as I've tested this
    myself.
  6. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there DragonFIRE357!

Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. In the meantime, follow
    the steps here to clear your Xbox 360 system cache. Thanks in advance!
Thema:

1. Halo MCC Connection Interuption - Similar Threads - Halo MCC Connection

2. Can't start a custom game of halo 3 in MCC due to a bug telling me that I'm not allowed to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't start a custom game of halo 3 in MCC due to a bug telling me that I'm not allowed to...: So Yeah I have a problem where a pop up keep telling me that I can't views or use generated content until I change the setting. The thing is that The setting in question is already enable to...
  3. Halo MCC Challenge Hub

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Challenge Hub: Hello everybody, I recently completed all the gold Challenges on the challenge hub under the Seasonal tab. I received the gold skins and activated them. The next day I logged on to finish some of...
  4. I can't start Halo: MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't start Halo: MCC: Hello, what happens is that I cannot start Halo: MCC. When entering the game, it asks me to press start, when I press the button, it loads 1 second, the game locks and closes, when I log in with...
  5. Halo MCC se congela después de la animación de 343 Industries | Halo MCC freezes after 343...

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC se congela después de la animación de 343 Industries | Halo MCC freezes after 343...: Hola comunidad de xbox, hace 1 mes aproximadamente, yo compré Xbox Game Pass para PC para jugar Halo MCC, en ese entonces todo funcionaba bien, podía jugar sin problemas, 1 semana después de que...
  6. Double entry for Halo MCC in the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Double entry for Halo MCC in the Xbox app: I don't know if this is the right place to report this but I couldn't find anywhere better, so here goes. I just left a review for Halo MCC on the Xbox(Beta) app, I went away for 20 minuets and...
  7. Help, I can't download Halo MCC (or any Halo game)

in XBoX on Windows
    Help, I can't download Halo MCC (or any Halo game): Hello, when I try to install the halo games: Halo MCC: The green "Install" button flashes "Downloading 0%" and "Starting 0%" for a couple seconds then returns to "Install" with no error message....
  8. Halo: MCC Your connection to the server has been interupted

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo: MCC Your connection to the server has been interupted: I have been trying to play a cooperative campaign with my friends and we are unable to play. We can get into the game but after a variable amount of time the game will kick everyone out of the...
  9. Halo MCC - "Connection Interrupted" , and other problems.

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC - "Connection Interrupted" , and other problems.: Hi. So I'm not sure if this is your side or what. First off, it was a headache to even connect to a friend, we couldn't see each other off and on (both in game and with the PC Xbox app; going...
  10. No connection to Xbox live, Halo MCC on steam "contacting server", Xbox companion App...

in XBoX on Windows
    No connection to Xbox live, Halo MCC on steam "contacting server", Xbox companion App...: When I go to "Xbox Networking" in settings it tells me this: Connection Status Internet connection: connected Xbox Live Services: Up and Running Preformance Latency: 13 ms Packet loss: 0%...