Halo: MCC does not advance past title screen

Discus and support Halo: MCC does not advance past title screen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the digital version of the game and when I get to the initial title screen and hit the MENU Button (or the A Button), that screen just... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Joust Williams-4C4F46BC-D126-42D7-B585-179790CBE2F, Nov 12, 2014.

1. Halo: MCC does not advance past title screen

I have the digital version of the game and when I get to the initial title screen and hit the MENU Button (or the A Button), that screen just disappears and I am left looking at the space scene behind it. It still animates. I have tried fully re-downloading
    the game (which was a pain itself) and it still does not work. I have tried being online, offline and nothing seems to work. Is there some sort of cache trick I can do or something?

Also, I noticed that the 10.8 MB pre-order thing is in the READY TO INSTALL area, but I cannot do anything. Don't know if that's somehow related.

:)

Joust Williams-4C4F46BC-D126-42D7-B585-179790CBE2F, Nov 12, 2014
  2. nialriver1
    nialriver1 Guest
    TW13, title screen stuck on "loading".

System downloaded updates but the tiger woods 13 title screen shows loading. Will not advance, the "x" ball does not respond. I have to turn power-off to get out of it. Can load other games but can't past title screen; it's just locked-up.

nialriver1, Nov 12, 2014
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Halo MCC Halo 5

MCC collection was released before Halo 5 and does not include Halo 5.

Smwutches, Nov 12, 2014
  4. DA NECKBRE4KER Win User

Digital Games. This is not fair Microsoft

That's why I said first party titles. Halo MCC is published by Microsoft
  5. Crossy1986 Win User

Been away from Xbox for a long time!

Welcome back, some great titles launching in the next few month. Halo MCC will be awesome
  6. Smwutches Win User

Halo MCC Halo 5

MCC collection was released before Halo 5 and does not include Halo 5.
  7. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Weekly What Are You Playing Thread 9/14/18

Playing some 'Halo: MCC', 'Shadow of the Tomb Raider', 'Graveyard Keeper' and a few other indie titles on and off.
  8. KayotikMunky Win User

what game would you like to be on play anywhere

Would be great to have every title play anywhere, but would love to see Halo: MCC become play anywhere.
Thema:

Halo: MCC does not advance past title screen

1. Halo: MCC does not advance past title screen - Similar Threads - Halo MCC does

2. Halo MCC via Steam: Can't Sign In To Xbox Live

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC via Steam: Can't Sign In To Xbox Live: I purchased Halo MCC through Steam. When I first tried logging in, I got the "Something went wrong" message. I remembered my first Xbox live account was compromised years ago and I had created a...
  3. [PC Steam] Halo MCC: Unable to unlock "I'm Sorry, Dave" achievement

in XBoX on Windows
    [PC Steam] Halo MCC: Unable to unlock "I'm Sorry, Dave" achievement: "I'm Sorry, Dave" is a very basic achievement and the 2nd most common achievement on Steam... yet I cannot for the life of me unlock it. Yes I'm playing with Anti-Cheat on, yes I can unlock all...
  4. What EXACTLY is included in Halo: The MCC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What EXACTLY is included in Halo: The MCC?: Good morning everyone, as I have been getting mixed information as to what is included with Halo: The MCC, I would like some clarification from the Xbox community as the Halo community has been...
  5. No puedo jugar Halo Reach en MCC / I cant play Halo Reach on MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo jugar Halo Reach en MCC / I cant play Halo Reach on MCC: Hace tiempo que tengo Halo MCC, hoy descargué todo de nuevo, porque lo había quitado. El problema es, que no me deja jugar Halo Reach, me aparece el enunciado de que tengo que descargar el...
  6. Halo Reach Purchased but Will Not Unlock in MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Reach Purchased but Will Not Unlock in MCC: I need some help. I purchased Halo Reach from the Microsoft Store to add to the MCC. The 10MB game shows up in the Ready to Install section of the MCC Manage Add-Ons page but when I install it, it...
  7. halo mcc matchmaking

in XBoX on Windows
    halo mcc matchmaking: Hi everybody, I've a problem with Halo Mcc on Steam. In fact, I can't find parties even after few minutes. At this day, I didn't find ones (I tried all mode). I'm from West Europe. I turn off...
  8. MATCHMAKING SERVER FOR HALO REACH (HALO: MCC) DOES NOT WORK

in XBoX on Windows
    MATCHMAKING SERVER FOR HALO REACH (HALO: MCC) DOES NOT WORK: Hi everyone, I bought Halo Reach in Microsft Store like a month ago. At the begining it worked fine, I could play online, it was a bit slow to join a game, but it worked. Now a days, it is...
  9. I can’t play Halo Reach on MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play Halo Reach on MCC: Two days ago i got game pass and I downloaded Halo reach to play on the Master Chief Collection but when I try to play a mission it says that i need the downloadable content, even when the store...
  10. Does anyone wanna do halo mcc (all halo games 1-4 on legendary)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone wanna do halo mcc (all halo games 1-4 on legendary): So I am wondering if anyone is interested in doing halo mcc on legendary. I mean all of it from 1-4. Doesn't have to be all in one night lol but every time I get a patch my check point gets...