Halo:MCC failure to launch

Discus and support Halo:MCC failure to launch in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When launching Halo:MCC from the xbox pc app, the app crashes. when I tried to run the app through the start menu, it redirects to gaming services... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by sejyn13, Apr 6, 2020.

1. sejyn13
    sejyn13 Guest

When launching Halo:MCC from the xbox pc app, the app crashes. when I tried to run the app through the start menu, it redirects to gaming services which i have already used powershell to uninstall and reinstall. Still won't work.

:)

sejyn13, Apr 6, 2020
  2. xCHEMISTx Win User

Which games you got that disappoint you & Why? *SPOILERS*

Halo MCC. What a disaster of a launch. As a long time Halo fan it was a real let down.
  3. Crossy1986 Win User

Been away from Xbox for a long time!

Welcome back, some great titles launching in the next few month. Halo MCC will be awesome
  4. Lord Morgothz Win User

one of my game litterally just disappear

I had it then one time i deleted it to make some place for another game but when i came to reinstall Halo MCC it was just gone, nowhere to be found, even when i go on the Xbox Store and type Halo, the only result i get is: halo 5, halo wars 2, etc but no
    MCC at all, and i even have Halo MCC Insider installed on my Xbox right now, but everytime i try to launch it just don't
  5. PICK 34 Win User

I want say halo is dead

Halo mcc has sold over 2 million copies, the series itself over 60 million. Halo 5 was the number one pre ordered game and will sell a ton upon launch. The last time I played MP on MCC I didn't have any problems. Halo is alive and well.
  6. Reclaimer1177 Win User

Who is preordering Halo 5?

I have pre-ordered Halo 5. Admittedly Halo: MCC was disappointing but that is because it was rushed in the year of its launch so they could get it out before the holidays. Halo 5 however has had much more time, a planned release date and should be much more....
    'functional' than MCC, I hope.
Thema:

1. Halo:MCC failure to launch - Similar Threads - Halo MCC failure

2. Halo MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC: Im having trouble playing Master Chief Collection I have tried all the troubleshooting steps with no progress. Its Digital DL the game starts up to opening screen and I push start then it freezes...
  3. Halo MCC stopped launching on XBOX (Beta) - Microsoft Store Package Dependency Installer

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC stopped launching on XBOX (Beta) - Microsoft Store Package Dependency Installer: The game was working just fine a few days ago. Today when I tried to start it a pop-up window appeared asking if I would allow Microsoft Store Package Dependency Installer make changes on my...
  4. Halo MCC Halo 2: Anniversary se cierra solo[Halo MCC Halo 2: Anniversary closes alone]

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC Halo 2: Anniversary se cierra solo[Halo MCC Halo 2: Anniversary closes alone]: Hola, compré el xbox game pass para pc hace tiempo y descargue Halo: The Master Chief Colletion y todo bien hasta que llegué a la campaña de Halo 2: Anniversary. Donde, al aparecer una nave...
  5. Halo MCC Halo 2: Anniversary se cierra solo

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC Halo 2: Anniversary se cierra solo: Hola, compré el xbox game pass para pc hace tiempo y descargue Halo: The Master Chief Colletion y todo bien hasta que llegué a la campaña de Halo 2: Anniversary. Donde, al aparecer una nave...
  6. Halo MCC - "Connection Interrupted" , and other problems.

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC - "Connection Interrupted" , and other problems.: Hi. So I'm not sure if this is your side or what. First off, it was a headache to even connect to a friend, we couldn't see each other off and on (both in game and with the PC Xbox app; going...
  7. Halo MCC doesn’t work on Alpha Skip-Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Halo MCC doesn’t work on Alpha Skip-Ahead: Halo Master Chief Collection always get stuck in title screen, when I press start the game freezes and get stuck right there, I haven’t played for 2 months for this issue, I hope can fix this....
  8. Cant install Halo MCC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install Halo MCC: yesterday i was updating it and i shut off my pc for the night, today it tells me that the game updated even if i didnt finish. so i try to start it and it leads me to a microsoft store page where...
  9. Halo MCC: Halo 2 Can't Download

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC: Halo 2 Can't Download: So I've got the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate active and already played Halo Reach and CE when they came out on my PC. Now I wanted to try out Halo 2, but I can't. When I'm ingame and try to install the...
  10. Xbox One, Halo MCC, And Failure

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One, Halo MCC, And Failure: I've happily been using my Xbox One for a few months now. I didn't have a problem before Advanced Warfare, but my headset started bursting with static noise, but I fixed that and isn't the issue....