Halo mcc freezing!

Discus and support Halo mcc freezing! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; While I was playing Halo's single player it kept freezing every time I'd pause the game, has that happened to anyone else?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Anger24, Nov 13, 2014.

1. Anger24
    Anger24 Guest

Halo mcc freezing!

While I was playing Halo's single player it kept freezing every time I'd pause the game, has that happened to anyone else?

:)

Anger24, Nov 13, 2014
  2. Clancey123
    Clancey123 Guest
    Halo MCC freezing problems

Is Halo MCC freezing for anyone else, primarily when quitting a multiplayer match or Forge game?

Clancey123, Nov 13, 2014
  3. Mexico Man
    Mexico Man Guest
    Xbox One X Enhanced Titles

343 have done a really good job with the Halo MCC update.

Mexico Man, Nov 13, 2014
  4. XxATOMXxSMASHER Win User

First Impressions of Halo MCC Insider multiplayer

I agree. The original Halo MCC had huge load times, many freezes, failing saves on campaign, laggy games, and another monsoon of issues! The halo mcc insider is a masterpiece already and it’s just pre-release content! Keep it up 343i.
  5. cadendrone156 Win User

Halo: MCC [disc] freezes.

I got a similar problem, but I can't get past the title screen.
  6. Cartman237 Win User

P.S. I've only started using an external HDD since yesterday because of space shortage.
  7. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there cadendrone156!

Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!
  8. OriginalRage Win User

Halo MCC freezing problems

Confirmed. Sporadic freezing followed by crash... occurs randomly for me. Sometimes in campaign. Other times in the menus. Once at a loading screen.
Thema:

Halo mcc freezing!

1. Halo mcc freezing! - Similar Threads - Halo mcc freezing

2. Halo Reach Purchased but Will Not Unlock in MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Reach Purchased but Will Not Unlock in MCC: I need some help. I purchased Halo Reach from the Microsoft Store to add to the MCC. The 10MB game shows up in the Ready to Install section of the MCC Manage Add-Ons page but when I install it, it...
  3. halo mcc matchmaking

in XBoX on Windows
    halo mcc matchmaking: Hi everybody, I've a problem with Halo Mcc on Steam. In fact, I can't find parties even after few minutes. At this day, I didn't find ones (I tried all mode). I'm from West Europe. I turn off...
  4. MATCHMAKING SERVER FOR HALO REACH (HALO: MCC) DOES NOT WORK

in XBoX on Windows
    MATCHMAKING SERVER FOR HALO REACH (HALO: MCC) DOES NOT WORK: Hi everyone, I bought Halo Reach in Microsft Store like a month ago. At the begining it worked fine, I could play online, it was a bit slow to join a game, but it worked. Now a days, it is...
  5. I can’t play Halo Reach on MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play Halo Reach on MCC: Two days ago i got game pass and I downloaded Halo reach to play on the Master Chief Collection but when I try to play a mission it says that i need the downloadable content, even when the store...
  6. Halo MCC Freezing back to Dashboard.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Freezing back to Dashboard.: The other night a buddy and I were co-oping the Halo CE LASO playlist on Master Chief Collection when twice I experienced my game freezing, making an obnoxious buzzing noise through my headset...
  7. Halo MCC: Combat Evolved - The Maw (XB1 Freezes)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC: Combat Evolved - The Maw (XB1 Freezes): I have been trying to finish the last level on CE, The Maw, and XB1 repeatedly freezes in the final section of the last mission. If I try to run, it freezes, if I don't, the games plays a clip...
  8. Halo MCC freezing problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC freezing problems: Is Halo MCC freezing for anyone else, primarily when quitting a multiplayer match or Forge game? 20cd1108-0baf-4226-b7fe-94356d06a847
  9. Halo: MCC [disc] freezes.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: MCC [disc] freezes.: So, I've seen an earlier post about the digital copy of Halo: MCC freezing, but my problem's the following. I've bought Halo: MCC in the store as disc version and have it installed onto an...
  10. Halo: MCC [Digital Copy] freezing issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: MCC [Digital Copy] freezing issue: Having just completed the digital install for Halo: The Master Chief Collection, once I launch the game and am greeted with the very first start menu, regardless of whatever button I press, the...