Halo MCC Game Pass version unplayable

Discus and support Halo MCC Game Pass version unplayable in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Won't launch any indiviual games only the main launcher itself. Asks me to download the content I want to play even after reinstalling from both the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KrombopulosDale, Sep 12, 2021.

1. Halo MCC Game Pass version unplayable

Won't launch any indiviual games only the main launcher itself. Asks me to download the content I want to play even after reinstalling from both the Microsoft Store and the Xbox app. I've unchecked the boxes and deleted each game inside settings under gameplay and I've restarted my PC after installing. I've done a bit of research into the problem and see no genuine fix, only lucky breaks. I wish for nothing more than to play this game, I already own the master chief collection on steam and all the individual games on my Xbox account. I just want to play with my girlfriend and since they took away local multiplayer I need two copies of the game. I already have game pass so it seems obvious and yet the steam version of the game is by far the superior choice considering the laundry list of problems with the Microsoft version. Please offer your latest fixes and best wishes

:)

KrombopulosDale, Sep 12, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Dale welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. I had this issue around a year ago with my MCC. I could tell you all the 10 steps I followed to solve it, unfortunately my issue was solved when I reset my PC after another issue with my PC.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/rec...

In the part of Windows 10 click on "Reset this PC" these instructions will help you to solve the problem, you can even leave your important files!
  3. Panno92 Win User

mcc on pc

Hi, do you own the master MCC on xbox with a digital copy or a physic (on DVD) one?

I honestly did not heard about the fact that the MCC will be free for PC players who already own the xbox version, but note that the campaign of Halo reach is not included in the base MCC but it is available as a standalone DLC for 10$, so even if if you
    own the MCC you will not be able to play the single player of halo reach if you do not buy the DLC, you can also play it with an active subscription of the game pass since they have included the complete MCC with reach and ODST in it.
  4. RandyAU93 Win User

I can't add the ODST to my MasterChiefCollection. I missed some code?

Halo 3: ODST was not included as part of the Master Chief Collection. There was a redemption code sent out for it for some users of MCC as a make-good, which added the single-player version of ODST to the MCC. If you redeemed it then, then it would be available
    as DLC on the account that redeemed it.

Go to My Games & Apps -> Games -> Halo MCC and press Menu, then choose Manage Game. If this account redeemed it, it will appear in "Ready to Install".

If you own the Xbox 360 version of Halo 3 ODST, you can install the single-player version through back-compat.
  5. Intaminator Win User

Changing the language of a backwards compatible game

Again, looking for a solution for the standalone Halo 4 backwards compatible version, NOT the MCC version.
  6. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Is Halo 4 Game of the Year Edition Backwards Compatible?

You have all Halo games on game pass included in Halo MCC. Reach is there also since December. And od course, Halo 4. Just a suggestion on provided solutions.
Thema:

1. Halo MCC Game Pass version unplayable - Similar Threads - Halo MCC Game

2. Can’t find multiplayer game on Halo MCC on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t find multiplayer game on Halo MCC on PC: So I signed up for the 3 month trial of the Xbox game pass and started playing halo mcc. Had fun for a few days and then took a break. When I came back to halo I could no longer find any matches....
  3. Can't play Halo MCC via microsoft game pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play Halo MCC via microsoft game pass...: Hello.. It's been a while since i've last played halo1 (haven't played any other), it's also been a while since i've had a computer (9 years) But i really like the game pass idea and the option...
  4. Halo MCC launches Gaming Services in MS Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC launches Gaming Services in MS Store: Hello, I experienced the same issue and followed the troubleshooting steps listed on thread...
  5. Have active game pass and just bought Halo MCC. Cant play offline?

in XBoX on Windows
    Have active game pass and just bought Halo MCC. Cant play offline?: I have made sure under settings and general that is this my offline computer, but I want to play MCC offline. I owned gamepass before MCC, but I just bought MCC from the official xbox Microsoft...
  6. Is the Halo Reach DLC for MCC part of Game Pass Ultimate?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the Halo Reach DLC for MCC part of Game Pass Ultimate?: In the Microsoft / Xbox Store there is a label indicating "Game Pass" for the Halo Reach DLC. Does this mean the DLC is included in Game Pass? If so, I don't seem to be able to download the DLC...
  7. Windows Gaming Beta breaks Easy Anti-cheat, won't launch Halo MCC, Gears 5, many others

in XboX Insiders
    Windows Gaming Beta breaks Easy Anti-cheat, won't launch Halo MCC, Gears 5, many others: The update for Windows Gaming services that I'm assuming was from being an insider has broken many game pass and other games from launching, as the .dll files that have been updated aren't...
  8. Game installed but not installed halo mcc

in XBoX on Windows
    Game installed but not installed halo mcc: I tried to search around if this was problem that was known or solved but couldn't find anything. I launched the game and when I try to play a match online or launch a campaign mission it says...
  9. Halo MCC for PC (Xbox Game Pass) Plays at increased speed

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC for PC (Xbox Game Pass) Plays at increased speed: Hello, I've recently downloaded the MCC for PC through the xbox app using game pass, and have been playing through all of the campaigns. However, particularly for Halo 3 & 4, the game appears to...
  10. Halo MCC Cant play campaign Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC Cant play campaign Game Pass PC: All it says is You do not have content packs installed or try that again [img] f3804ed0-94e1-43e5-815c-e3f90e22c4b7