halo mcc matchmaking

Discus and support halo mcc matchmaking in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi everybody, I've a problem with Halo Mcc on Steam. In fact, I can't find parties even after few minutes. At this day, I didn't find ones (I tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MK117, Mar 25, 2020.

1. MK117
    MK117 Guest

halo mcc matchmaking

Hi everybody,

I've a problem with Halo Mcc on Steam. In fact, I can't find parties even after few minutes. At this day, I didn't find ones (I tried all mode).

I'm from West Europe. I turn off the relay in the option. I think I did all update. What do you think guys ? Do you have any idea guys ?

Thanks and have nice parties if it's possible =(

:)

MK117, Mar 25, 2020
  2. smileskybird Win User

Halo MCC

I'm on my Xbox 1 just logged onto it and fired up Halo MCC haven't been on it since early last month, no XBL Updates since then, and when I launched it, 3 Achievement notifications popped up! I guess they fixed Achievements for Halo MCC. I'm in a Team Slayer
    multiplayer lobby and matchmaking is working!! I'm actually IN a multiplayer game in Halo MCC. Last time I was here, matchmaking was broken.
  3. Gdaddy87 Win User

XBox Live Gold Subscription

I am having the same issue. started today! I cannot log into matchmaking for Halo MCC
  4. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

halo mcc matchmaking

Hi,

have you tried to restart your network?
  5. MK117 Win User

halo mcc matchmaking

Hi,

Yep i did it a few times. But that had no effect. =(
  6. Malacath Win User

Why Halo 5 will be so much better than Halo: MCC, and could it be as good as Reach?

I really like the look of Warzone so i'm, hopeful it will be better than Reach.

I'm also hoping they learned their lessons from the broken matchmaking in the MCC and Halo 5 multiplayer will be problem free.

If multiplayer works properly on release then there is a good chance that Halo 5 will popular and be able to retain it's online population even after BO3 comes out.

If we have another repeat of the MCC broken matchmaking fiasco then i'm afraid Halo will lose all credibility and the series will die
Thema:

halo mcc matchmaking

1. halo mcc matchmaking - Similar Threads - halo mcc matchmaking

2. Halo Reach Purchased but Will Not Unlock in MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Reach Purchased but Will Not Unlock in MCC: I need some help. I purchased Halo Reach from the Microsoft Store to add to the MCC. The 10MB game shows up in the Ready to Install section of the MCC Manage Add-Ons page but when I install it, it...
  3. MATCHMAKING SERVER FOR HALO REACH (HALO: MCC) DOES NOT WORK

in XBoX on Windows
    MATCHMAKING SERVER FOR HALO REACH (HALO: MCC) DOES NOT WORK: Hi everyone, I bought Halo Reach in Microsft Store like a month ago. At the begining it worked fine, I could play online, it was a bit slow to join a game, but it worked. Now a days, it is...
  4. I can’t play Halo Reach on MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play Halo Reach on MCC: Two days ago i got game pass and I downloaded Halo reach to play on the Master Chief Collection but when I try to play a mission it says that i need the downloadable content, even when the store...
  5. Xbox Beta PC: No sound in Halo MCC.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Beta PC: No sound in Halo MCC.: Xbox Beta on PC. This was working a few days ago with my bluetooth headphones. I get sound during the menu but when I start the game the audio is completely dead. Restart didn't work. I'm not...
  6. Halo MCC auf Xbox gekauft und auf PC spielen/übertragen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC auf Xbox gekauft und auf PC spielen/übertragen?: Hallo, ich habe Halo MCC auf meiner Xbox als digitale Version gekauft. Halo MCC gibt es anscheinend ja auch für PC im Microsoft Store, weshalb ich mir das für den PC herunterladen wollte. Aber...
  7. Halo MCC on Win10 PC has no sound

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC on Win10 PC has no sound: Hi When launching Halo MCC via Xbox Beta app or via the Microsoft store, I have sound when you first see the developer logo's - where it shows Xbox game studios and 343 industries, I have sound...
  8. How to play with a friend on HALO MCC matchmaking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to play with a friend on HALO MCC matchmaking: This is the ridiculous way that Microsoft wants you to play multiplayer matchmaking with your friends on one console. 1. Press the xbox button on your control. 2. Scroll all the way left and...
  9. Halo MCC issues on campaign and matchmaking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC issues on campaign and matchmaking: I have contacted xbox to help me try to resolve the problems and they forward me to this forum. I bought the Masterchief edition yesterday and tried multiple times to play campaign. Well everytime...
  10. Problem with Halo MCC matchmaking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with Halo MCC matchmaking: Ever since I got the new dashboard update with the preview program, I can't find any games on Halo MCC When I search for a game, it says 'players found' Followed By 'Restarting search' It then...