Halo MCC multiplayer just doesn’t work

Discus and support Halo MCC multiplayer just doesn’t work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; https://filestore.community.support.microsoft.com/api/images/2088631b-4baf-4f7c-bf28-ecbf5a25c25f?upload=true Explains my exact problems, happens in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EvanLink1, Apr 15, 2021.

1. EvanLink1
    EvanLink1 Guest

EvanLink1, Apr 15, 2021
  2. tenebroso2000 Win User

Battlefield 4 won't launch stuck in rainy skyline - SOLVE

it doesn´t work for me and i only can play btf 4 offline but i buy it for playing the multiplayer
  3. smileskybird Win User

Halo MCC

I'm on my Xbox 1 just logged onto it and fired up Halo MCC haven't been on it since early last month, no XBL Updates since then, and when I launched it, 3 Achievement notifications popped up! I guess they fixed Achievements for Halo MCC. I'm in a Team Slayer
    multiplayer lobby and matchmaking is working!! I'm actually IN a multiplayer game in Halo MCC. Last time I was here, matchmaking was broken.
  4. AtheneoR3 Win User

Microsoft points for summer spotlight

Link doesn´t work

"This page doesn´t exist"....
  5. Paraffin Alien Win User

Video Game enhancement devices

Halo has never had cheats, doesn`t need them, never will. Just takes skill and practice.

-

Cheating is pointless and just shows that you can`t play fairly.
  6. IIPROII Sliver Win User

Using to Twitch to stream(broadcast)

Mister Quimby, I just tried all that just now, twice!! didn´t work, this *** useless xbox doesn´t work....
Thema:

1. Halo MCC multiplayer just doesn’t work - Similar Threads - Halo MCC multiplayer

2. Halo: MCC Multiplayer Not Working On Linux

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: MCC Multiplayer Not Working On Linux: Hello, I am on Manjaro Linux and Halo: MCC is running well on it. Unfortunately, I am unable to partake in Season 5 because the multiplayer does not work. The multiplayer does not work because the...
  3. Halo MCC Flight Test Question About Multiplayer

in XboX Insiders
    Halo MCC Flight Test Question About Multiplayer: When I install the halo MCC flight on my Xbox will it be a separate game to the MCC I already have installed? If not am I still able to play MCC as normal with my friends who aren't in the flight....
  4. Multiplayer matchmaking for Halo MCC for Xbox One doesn't work anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer matchmaking for Halo MCC for Xbox One doesn't work anymore: So since around when they introduced cross-platform for Halo MCC I haven't been able to play Matchmaking for Halo MCC on any of my consoles in my house. What happens is if I go to search for a...
  5. Halo MCC Steam: Multiplayer Disconnects Every Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Steam: Multiplayer Disconnects Every Game: I bought Halo MCC on steam 2 days ago. Every single game multiplayer match I play, it will disconnect and reconnect very briefly for about 10 secs. I've played various game types and it always...
  6. multiplayer halo mcc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    multiplayer halo mcc: How to open multiplayer link in halo MCC? 13681834-6da4-46f4-bca1-8c6a5131c2fe
  7. Halo MCC (PC) Multiplayer issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC (PC) Multiplayer issue: Hi, I bought the game on Steam and the first week everithing was Ok with the game, even multiplayer. Later, when I tried to play on multiplayer, it started searching for players like always and...
  8. Is every game's multiplayer the same? (Halo MCC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Is every game's multiplayer the same? (Halo MCC): Hi everybody- I'm looking at the newly released "Halo: The Master Chief Collection" for Steam on PC. I'm only going to play multiplayer, no story or co-op. Will every game's multiplayer be...
  9. MCC Halo 1 - multiplayer - False Betrayal - Banning

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MCC Halo 1 - multiplayer - False Betrayal - Banning: MCC Halo 1 has the same issue that Halo PC had,dying due to stupid physics. Dudes running in front of your tank, warthog, ect... die. Dude runs to get into your warthog and it is moving even...
  10. First Impressions of Halo MCC Insider multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    First Impressions of Halo MCC Insider multiplayer: So I finally got some games in today and all I have to say is, well bloody done 343i. Damn fine work. Keep this up and my faith will be restored. I'm so pleased to see how far this game has come...