Halo: MCC - ODST Code No Longer in Inbox

Discus and support Halo: MCC - ODST Code No Longer in Inbox in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I had an unredeemed code for Halo 3 ODST on Master Chief Collection in my inbox, but the message appears to have expired. I checked the FAQ before... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Nick0matic, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Nick0matic
    Nick0matic Guest

Hi,

I had an unredeemed code for Halo 3 ODST on Master Chief Collection in my inbox, but the message appears to have expired. I checked the FAQ before posting and it said the code never expires, so who can I contact to try and receive the old code in the message?

Thanks,

Nick

:)

Nick0matic, Feb 3, 2019
  2. Pain130798 Win User

well if someone from microsoft sent it to you try to check the "mesaage from xbox live" and the normal inbox messages
  3. Nick0matic Win User

Got a code from Xbox support, supposedly the exact one in my deleted message history. Thanks!
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Nick,

Are you referring to the campaign for Halo 3: ODST for Halo: The Master Chief Collection that was given back in 2014?

This is a quote directly from the
    FAQ
    : "The original in-console message sent on June 1 has been purged from console inboxes. Codes are being resent on July 1 to those who have not yet redeemed their code. All distributed codes will be purged from the in-console message on July 31, 2015,
    but will still be redeemable. After July 31, users can contact the support forums support forum (http://xbx.lv/1Gwt1M0)
    for further assistance."

Unfortunately there isn't anything we can do for you here on the forums or anyway of retrieving a code from that far back, but Xbox customer support should be able to assist you better and hopefully there is something they can do to help you with this situation.

1. Contact us here
    2. Select Xbox One
    3. Select See other options.
    4. Select Payment & Billing
    5. Select show contact options and go to step 4
    6. Select request a callback from support
  5. zmaster2XXX Win User

I would contact the support team.
  6. Nick0matic Win User

Came to the forum from the advice of an "expert gamer" or whatever Microsoft calls them. I cited the FAQ, so I guess I'll contact them by phone directly. Will report back if I can get the code back or not.
Thema:

1. Halo: MCC - ODST Code No Longer in Inbox - Similar Threads - Halo MCC ODST

2. Halo 3 ODST achievements in MCC not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 3 ODST achievements in MCC not unlocking: Hello. On a whim recently I decided to complete the campaigns for the various Halos on the Master chief Collection. I had partially completed all of them but had a few uncompleted chapters on...
  3. Halo MCC - Halo 3 ODST problem ("no content")

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC - Halo 3 ODST problem ("no content"): Hi I have box version of Halo MCC and purchased Halo 3 ODST. The MCC is updated and DLC is downloaded but it still displays message "no content". I've already tried: - hard reset - uninstall...
  4. I forgot to redeem my Halo 3 ODST code before it dissapeared (Halo MCC)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I forgot to redeem my Halo 3 ODST code before it dissapeared (Halo MCC): Back in the day when the promotion ran I had played Halo MCC on my account before the given expiration date, but never redeemed my code. Is there anyway to get that code back?...
  5. Halo 3 ODST MCC

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo 3 ODST MCC: I have played the Master Chief Collection at the release day and heard that i get Halo 3 odst free. Since i havent logged in for a long time all my messages have been deleted. Can i have a new...
  6. A bit late, but I believe I was eligible for the free ODST addon for Halo: MCC

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    A bit late, but I believe I was eligible for the free ODST addon for Halo: MCC: Around the time of the compensatory promotion I didn't have an xbox one, but had the game from playing with a friend at his house, wouldn't have gotten the message to unlock the ODST addon for...
  7. Halo MCC : odst

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC : odst: Hello, At the release of Halo MCC i played the game and according to what I read now i could have a key to install ODST on my account at MCC. I have achievelents unlocked online around novembet...
  8. Halo 3 ODST Code for Halo MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 3 ODST Code for Halo MCC: hello, So I remember nearly 3 years ago receiving a code for the halo 3 odst add on, and of course I never redeemed it. I have been playing Halo MCC a lot recently and remembered having this...
  9. Halo MCC ODST lost code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC ODST lost code: I recieved my ODST redeem code a long time ago, unfortunately I forgot to redeem it on MCC at the time. I now want to redeem it but I cannot find the message from Xbox live that contains the code....
  10. Code Expired for Halo 3: ODST in MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code Expired for Halo 3: ODST in MCC: Hi, My code for MCC expired before I could redeem it but I'd like to download the game now. Can you please re-send the code? Thanks. b18a87bc-f2b5-42a4-888f-14a66c81d985

Users found this page by searching for:

1. odst mcc code