Halo mcc on PC installation bug

Discus and support Halo mcc on PC installation bug in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Idk where to begin, I had no problems with halo on my pc in the past but as of today I got an error message when trying to launch halo from the windows... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Tpecky, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Tpecky
    Tpecky Guest

Idk where to begin, I had no problems with halo on my pc in the past but as of today I got an error message when trying to launch halo from the windows store for the first time today telling me I had to reinstall to repair it. That being the only option
    I uninstalled the game but instead of it reinstalling like normal it simply does nothing. I have the option to install however it just wont for whatever reason and as you can imagine this is pretty annoying. I've searched everywhere to see if anyone has dealt
    with the same issue and many have but have found no solution. I'm not sure if people who bought it on steam face the same problem but if anyone is thinking about buying a copy on windows as of reading this, don't.

:)

Tpecky, Jun 28, 2020
  2. Tpecky Win User

You may need to see if there are any traces of the game left in the files as it might corrupt the downloading
    ive looked and wasnt able to find the file location would you know where it would normally be
  3. xXFrZnXx Win User

You may need to see if there are any traces of the game left in the files as it might corrupt the downloading
  4. FlashSpirit3 Win User

Halo Wars 2 not available to download on my PC even though it is already purchased on my Xbox

It gets a bit complicated. If you have Gamepass then all should instal. The console will allow you to have Halo 5: Guardian, Halo Wars 2, Halo Wars De, Halo Spartan Assault and Halo MCC installed. The PC allows Halo CE, Halo, Halo Forge, Halo Wars 2,
    Halo Wars DE, Halo Wars Spartan Assault, Halo Wars Spartan Strike and Halo MCC to be installed.

As for paying vs. free, the Microsoft Store should handle that. It might need resetting using a cmd prompt at admin level of wsreset. It takes a bit.

I have had to uninstall and redownload MCC to get it to capture all, but it works!

Let us know if you still have problems!
  5. Auswulf Win User

Buying an Xbox One 1TB Halo: TMCC Bundle vs Xbox One Forza Motorsport 6 1TB Console

If your not a huge fan of Halo go with the Forza console. Halo MCC's is bug ridden and still a disappointment in personal opinion.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Halo 3: ODST to release 29/05/2015

To those having install issues, do as other have said, make sure to update halo mcc and make sure you have the disc in when installing, the campaign resides under the halo 3 campaign in halo mcc.
Thema:

1. Halo mcc on PC installation bug - Similar Threads - Halo mcc installation

2. Halo MCC (DLC) Install Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC (DLC) Install Error: So my dad got the game pass and we are in a family in Microsoft so me and my brothers have acsess to game pass so i installed Halo MCC and tried to play it but each section said i need a DLC and...
  3. Halo MCC stopped launching on XBOX (Beta) - Microsoft Store Package Dependency Installer

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC stopped launching on XBOX (Beta) - Microsoft Store Package Dependency Installer: The game was working just fine a few days ago. Today when I tried to start it a pop-up window appeared asking if I would allow Microsoft Store Package Dependency Installer make changes on my...
  4. Cant install Halo MCC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install Halo MCC: yesterday i was updating it and i shut off my pc for the night, today it tells me that the game updated even if i didnt finish. so i try to start it and it leads me to a microsoft store page where...
  5. Unable to install Halo: MCC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install Halo: MCC: I have had some trouble with Halo:MCC since Halo 2 was added. The game refused to launch and after trying the other options online (launching the without anti cheat version, etc) I have tried to...
  6. Cannot get Halo: MCC to run on PC gamepass, says 'not installed' and everything shows as...

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot get Halo: MCC to run on PC gamepass, says 'not installed' and everything shows as...: I have seen lots of people post the same issue but I cannot see any fixes for it that work. I tried a thing with a powershell command and updating the windows store - didn't work. I tried...
  7. Halo MCC Error [Install ___ DLC]

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC Error [Install ___ DLC]: Purchased Halo MCC in early April, and from the moment of purchase, I haven't been able to play due to errors saying, "Reach DLC not installed" and "CE DLC not installed". When I tried to go to...
  8. HELP - Cannot install Halo MCC No matter what I do

in XBoX on Windows
    HELP - Cannot install Halo MCC No matter what I do: Hi all, As the title suggests, I cannot download Halo MCC for the life of me. I've downloaded other games without a hitch but Halo absolutely will not download. Clicking on it in the Xbox (Beta)...
  9. Halo MCC - Content Installing

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC - Content Installing: I installed Halo Master Chief Collection a few days ago on my computer. All the files are downloaded to my knowledge from my app settings and the Microsoft Store. Whenever I open the game and get...
  10. Halo MCC wont install on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC wont install on Windows 10: Hello I am trying to install Halo MCC on Windows 10. I had an issue where the game would say "don't have applicable devices" but got around that by hitting install on the web browser ms store. Now...