Halo MCC PC Error 0x8007042b

Discus and support Halo MCC PC Error 0x8007042b in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing the game last week without any problems but when I launched the game yesterday, it brought up a new menu I hadn't seen before. It said... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EdgarMorenoCh, May 15, 2022.

1. Halo MCC PC Error 0x8007042b

I was playing the game last week without any problems but when I launched the game yesterday, it brought up a new menu I hadn't seen before.

It said I had to update my game and it showed me all 6 halo games with a green mark but the last one was Halo: The Master Chief Collection on pending. Anytime I try to click on the Donwload symbol it would just take me to the Xbox App and nothing else while the update menu had a "Something went wrong" pop up.

What i tried so far:
    1- Reset the game
    2- Repair the game
    3- Reboot my pc
    4- Reset my router
    5- Try to update on windows store but store says my game is already updated. (No update appears on Xbox app neither Windows Store)
    6- Logout Microsoft Store and Xbox app and login

7. Reinstalling Gaming Services

8. Reinstalling the game

Nothing seems to work for me.

:)

EdgarMorenoCh, May 15, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, EdgarMorenoCh. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

First, see if Windows is updated:

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click Download and Install Now option, if available (check for optional updates too);

After that:

- Completely uninstall Halo MCC and Xbox App (and Xbox Companion App if you have it). Use their own uninstaller (just search for Xbox on Windows Start and click on uninstall).

- After uninstalling, go to Start > Type PowerShell > Right click it and select “Run As Administrator” > Type the following command and press Enter (you can run one at a time):

Get-AppxPackage Xbox | Remove-AppxPackage

Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.XboxApp | Remove-AppxPackage

Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.GamingServices | Remove-AppxPackage –allusers

(If you receive an error when executing any of these commands, don't bother. Just follow the other steps here)

- Press Windows + R and type in "regedit". Press enter.

- Search for HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services

- Delete "GamingServices" and "GamingServices.net" (if they're still there).

- Click on Start > Credential Manager > Windows Credentials. Search for Xbl|DeviceKey, click on it and then Remove.

- Delete Accounts and Cache folders at:

C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\TokenBroker

- Also delete Microsoft Store local cache files at:

C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsStore_8wekyb3d8bbwe

- Go to Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features > Microsoft Store > Advanced Options > Reset.

- Go to Start > Settings > Gaming > Xbox Networking > Fix it.

- Go to Start > Settings > Gaming > Game Mode > Set if OFF.

- Go to Start > Settings > Accounts > Sign-in Options > Privacy > Uncheck "Use my sign-in info to automatically finish setting up my device and reopen my apps after an update and restart."

- Press the Windows Key + R. Type WSReset.exe and press Enter.

- Restart Windows.

- If you're using a proxy, please stop using it for now:

- Press Windows Key + R. Type inetcpl.cpl and press Enter. Click the Connections tab, and then click LAN settings. Uncheck the Use a proxy server for your LAN check box. Click Ok.

- Please check if Date and Time is set correct. Uncheck "Set the time automatically", do it manually.

- Open Microsoft Store and make sure you are logged in with the correct account.

- Finally, install Xbox App again. Open it and login to the correct Microsoft/Xbox account.

After that:

Go to Start > Type Services > Open it.

Find all Xbox Services (Xbox Accessory Management Service, Live Auth Manager, Live Game Save, Live Networking Service). Right Click > Properties> Set the startup type to Automatic. Also Start them.

Try to install and play Halo MCC again. If you still have issues, please let me know.
  3. Zenosos Win User

Xbox Live down

MCC was down as there was an update giving PC owners Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary game playable now. Stay tuned for more such issues to indicate when the other halo games will release for PC MCC
  4. DarkrPhi Win User

Halo Reach will not install/launch xbox games pass for PC

You missed the edit lol

And yes mcc pc.is different from.gamepass for pc

They only added the halo 4 to complete mcc

But as with all disks versions mcc pc is still the same as xbox one

However mcc gamepass is completer
  5. X Farscape X Win User

Halo 1 requires 182 GB to install?

it is because its part of the halo MCC, you need the base part which is halo MCC then the individual games so it reserves space for them, halo 1 on pc for instance is 8.58GB and then add on the MCC base game it becomes 30.08GB.

halo mcc consists of all the games which take 142GB of space on pc so it saves this space aside, when you install hmcc and just one of the games which is also split into multiplayer and campaign it looks like it still reserves the space, this is what i have seen on xbox and gamepass pc, when i install via steam and just choose one of the games to be installed then the space taken is just by mcc and that one game.
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Halo 5 guardians

Halo 5: Forge is available, which has some features, and allows you to create maps and play limited multiplayer, but for now that is the extent of its availability on PC. That said, it wouldn't be completely wild to think that they would, at one point,
    put it out on PC either standalone, as an add-on for MCC, or package it into MCC at a later date. For now I'm pretty sure their focus is on Halo: Reach on PC (+ Steam) via the MCC and Halo: Infinite, so I wouldn't hold my breath. Would be nice to round out
    that series and further increase the value of MCC or Xbox Game Pass for PC.
Thema:

1. Halo MCC PC Error 0x8007042b - Similar Threads - Halo MCC Error

2. Error message signing in Halo MCC on steam

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error message signing in Halo MCC on steam: Good day everyone I am having an issue about my Xbox account, I used to have an Xbox account in which I logged into Halo MCC but I have lost that account and I currently have this new one which I...
  3. Halo MCC won't launch on Xbox App on PC. Keeps giving error code 0x80070005.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC won't launch on Xbox App on PC. Keeps giving error code 0x80070005.: I wanted to play some Halo after work but when I tried launching it, it said it had an update pending. So as I was clicking on the "Install Update", it gave me an error code of 0x80070005....
  4. Yet an other : Sign in error halo - MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yet an other : Sign in error halo - MCC: Hello, I just bought and install Halo Master Chief Collection, and I got the Sign In Error: Error encountered while signing into Xbox Live. now to be clear this is the steam version. I tried...
  5. Halo MCC errors not allowing access, then wiped from PC, now cannot download

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC errors not allowing access, then wiped from PC, now cannot download: Hi, I recently downloaded the Halo MCC and I started playing it last night. However, I couldn't access any of the games in the collection outside of Halo 3. I tried to redownload on the store...
  6. Halo MCC PC launch error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC PC launch error: I'm am trying to launch halo mcc and it says this error message. Invalid game executable:...
  7. Halo MCC PC: There was an error checking mod status 0x80070005

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC PC: There was an error checking mod status 0x80070005: I recently did a clean install of windows and the other than updating my drivers the first thing I had to do was install the Master Chief Collection (obtained through gamepass) so I could get back...
  8. Halo MCC Error: Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try or try on Xbox.com

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Error: Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try or try on Xbox.com: just bought halo3 and reach on steam about a week ago. when i download it and try to go in, the game asks me to log into my microsoft account. when i do, the following message pops up. "Sorry,...
  9. Halo MCC Anti Cheat error

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC Anti Cheat error: Anyone else get a"Game Security Violation Detected (#0000000D) [AsrPolychromeRGB.exe]" error when trying to launch the MCC on PC? I think that this is and error since its just software to control...
  10. Fixed 0x800704c6 not connecting / downloading error for Halo MCC and others

in XBoX on Windows
    Fixed 0x800704c6 not connecting / downloading error for Halo MCC and others: Hi, So after Halo 3 update my Halo stopped working and I noticed some other games wouldn't download - they would error saying could not connect and give code 0x800704c6 Oddly enough others seemd...