Halo MCC (PC) Multiplayer issue

Discus and support Halo MCC (PC) Multiplayer issue in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I bought the game on Steam and the first week everithing was Ok with the game, even multiplayer. Later, when I tried to play on multiplayer, it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BicyclicPuppet9, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Halo MCC (PC) Multiplayer issue

Hi, I bought the game on Steam and the first week everithing was Ok with the game, even multiplayer.

Later, when I tried to play on multiplayer, it started searching for players like always and after some minutes it takes me back

on the matchmaking menu without any warning. Now this appens every time I try to play on

multiplayer, even on firefight. I tried logging out but nothing changed.

thanks in advance for the help.

:)

BicyclicPuppet9, Jan 14, 2020
  2. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Hi,

have you tried reseting the router/modem to see if it fixes the issue
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Halo 5 guardians

Halo 5: Forge is available, which has some features, and allows you to create maps and play limited multiplayer, but for now that is the extent of its availability on PC. That said, it wouldn't be completely wild to think that they would, at one point,
    put it out on PC either standalone, as an add-on for MCC, or package it into MCC at a later date. For now I'm pretty sure their focus is on Halo: Reach on PC (+ Steam) via the MCC and Halo: Infinite, so I wouldn't hold my breath. Would be nice to round out
    that series and further increase the value of MCC or Xbox Game Pass for PC.
  4. Tzar of kaos Win User

Will Halo 2 and Halo 3 have the ranking system?

Halo 2 rankin system returns for the whole Halo MCC multiplayer.
  5. GIZZGILLYON Win User

Do You Care About The HALO 5 BETA?

after the garbage thats was halo mcc multiplayer they can shove it
  6. smileskybird Win User

Halo MCC

I'm on my Xbox 1 just logged onto it and fired up Halo MCC haven't been on it since early last month, no XBL Updates since then, and when I launched it, 3 Achievement notifications popped up! I guess they fixed Achievements for Halo MCC. I'm in a Team Slayer
    multiplayer lobby and matchmaking is working!! I'm actually IN a multiplayer game in Halo MCC. Last time I was here, matchmaking was broken.
Thema:

1. Halo MCC (PC) Multiplayer issue - Similar Threads - Halo MCC Multiplayer

2. Halo MCC PC question

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC PC question: Hello, I have a question for the community that I haven't found an answer for a whole while. My question is how do I download MCC on my pc because I purchased the game a while back digitally. Is...
  3. Bought Halo: MCC and the store wants me to buy again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Halo: MCC and the store wants me to buy again.: I recently bought a digital copy of Halo: MCC because my disk would no longer read after a long time of use. The game also needed an update. I waited for all this to finish before trying to start...
  4. Is every game's multiplayer the same? (Halo MCC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Is every game's multiplayer the same? (Halo MCC): Hi everybody- I'm looking at the newly released "Halo: The Master Chief Collection" for Steam on PC. I'm only going to play multiplayer, no story or co-op. Will every game's multiplayer be...
  5. MCC Halo 1 - multiplayer - False Betrayal - Banning

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MCC Halo 1 - multiplayer - False Betrayal - Banning: MCC Halo 1 has the same issue that Halo PC had,dying due to stupid physics. Dudes running in front of your tank, warthog, ect... die. Dude runs to get into your warthog and it is moving even...
  6. First Impressions of Halo MCC Insider multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    First Impressions of Halo MCC Insider multiplayer: So I finally got some games in today and all I have to say is, well bloody done 343i. Damn fine work. Keep this up and my faith will be restored. I'm so pleased to see how far this game has come...
  7. Halo MCC split screen Multiplayer broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC split screen Multiplayer broken: After not playing it for almost a year I turned on MCC and tried to play multiplayer split screen with a friend and matchmaking keeps crashing back to game type selection screen. When I log off...
  8. Halo MCC Multiplayer not allowed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Multiplayer not allowed: Is this still a bug or something? Does someone know a fix? bff8b1ba-de7f-4c2e-a86c-e14a748f7ba0
  9. Halo MCC Multiplayer Squad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Multiplayer Squad: Looking for good players, preferably with mics to play online. 0ff38e61-5560-4fba-843a-9cec599a619c
  10. Halo MCC multiplayer troubles.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo MCC multiplayer troubles.: Hello, on June 21 2015 I thought I would boot up MCC for a few online matches only to find the multiplayer still does not work. between the release date and the 21st of June I have been able to...