Halo mcc problems

Discus and support Halo mcc problems in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey so the master Cheif collection basically goes to the start menu and then just stops. We have tried the disk in another xbox and it works.Even... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GeorgiaGable, Aug 9, 2020.

1. GeorgiaGable
    GeorgiaGable Guest

Halo mcc problems

Hey so the master Cheif collection basically goes to the start menu and then just stops.

We have tried the disk in another xbox and it works.Even works in the xbox in question under another account (son number 1)

Its seems to not work only on (son number 2)account.

We have spoke to microsoft and basically reset the xbox to allow the blue ray to be cleaned?

However if there was a blue ray problem no other games would work?Right?

Please someone help he is suffering from Halo withdrawal and all other halo games cannot compete as all of his overseas friends are on MCC.

Just as a side note.A friend from America sent a redeem code that Microsoft has verified is legit however this is the same time mcc stopped working.Thoughts people dem?

:)

GeorgiaGable, Aug 9, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Archerboy106 Win User

Don't received achievement

I am also having the same problem with Halo MCC and Rocket League.
  3. Ste101st CADIAN Win User

Achievements not Unlocking!!

I am having the same problem on halo mcc and assassins creed IV black flag
  4. PICK 34 Win User

I want say halo is dead

Halo mcc has sold over 2 million copies, the series itself over 60 million. Halo 5 was the number one pre ordered game and will sell a ton upon launch. The last time I played MP on MCC I didn't have any problems. Halo is alive and well.
  5. Malacath Win User

Halo 5 will either make or break this franchise.

I'm hopeful that 343i learned from their mistakes when it comes to the technical problems of the MCC.

So hopefully there should be nothing more than minor teething problems that are fixed pretty quick.

But if it is a disastrous launch like the MCC was then the Halo franchise will die.
  6. FlashSpirit3 Win User

Halo Wars 2 not available to download on my PC even though it is already purchased on my Xbox

It gets a bit complicated. If you have Gamepass then all should instal. The console will allow you to have Halo 5: Guardian, Halo Wars 2, Halo Wars De, Halo Spartan Assault and Halo MCC installed. The PC allows Halo CE, Halo, Halo Forge, Halo Wars 2,
    Halo Wars DE, Halo Wars Spartan Assault, Halo Wars Spartan Strike and Halo MCC to be installed.

As for paying vs. free, the Microsoft Store should handle that. It might need resetting using a cmd prompt at admin level of wsreset. It takes a bit.

I have had to uninstall and redownload MCC to get it to capture all, but it works!

Let us know if you still have problems!
Thema:

Halo mcc problems

1. Halo mcc problems - Similar Threads - Halo mcc problems

2. Halo Mcc internet problem!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Mcc internet problem!: Okay hello! I have gotten a problem recently with Halo The Master Chief Collection, I want to play with my friends but when i join them and start a game up it loads somewhat normally then it stops...
  3. Halo MCC - "Connection Interrupted" , and other problems.

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC - "Connection Interrupted" , and other problems.: Hi. So I'm not sure if this is your side or what. First off, it was a headache to even connect to a friend, we couldn't see each other off and on (both in game and with the PC Xbox app; going...
  4. Halo MCC stuttering problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC stuttering problems: so I downloaded the game and it launches fine...but whenever I enter campaign or any other mode the game will freeze up completely whenever I try to move my character. I can look around but every...
  5. Halo MCC - Halo 3 ODST problem ("no content")

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC - Halo 3 ODST problem ("no content"): Hi I have box version of Halo MCC and purchased Halo 3 ODST. The MCC is updated and DLC is downloaded but it still displays message "no content". I've already tried: - hard reset - uninstall...
  6. Halo MCC problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC problems: Hi, I recently got a pre owned halo mcc again for the second time, since I got the first one halo didn't install only a few GB then it would stop installing, long story short I could not use it...
  7. [FR/ENG] Problem with language HALO MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [FR/ENG] Problem with language HALO MCC: English: Hello :) So I ordered Halo MCC on Amazon last week, I get my box the same evening and I find that it is in Polish but with a label on the back stipulating that it is playable in...
  8. Dedicated Servers, Halo MCC and Guardian problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dedicated Servers, Halo MCC and Guardian problems: To whom it may concern at X-box Live, 343, and Microsoft; When I purchased Halo MCC, it was with the intent of playing Halo CE, "Free-for-all" online. ( Free-for-all isn't even offered in MCC for...
  9. Halo 4 in MCC: Are there any fixes for the problems in this game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 4 in MCC: Are there any fixes for the problems in this game?: Are there any fixes for the disappearing HUD and the LOOK INVERSION NOT WORKING WHEN FLYING?????? I don't even want to play this thing because the inverted look suddenly turns off when I try to...
  10. Problem with Halo MCC matchmaking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with Halo MCC matchmaking: Ever since I got the new dashboard update with the preview program, I can't find any games on Halo MCC When I search for a game, it says 'players found' Followed By 'Restarting search' It then...