Halo mcc steam

Discus and support Halo mcc steam in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I installed halo mcc on steam with all content and known updates from halo ce to halo 3 most and I played it for a while that night but the next day... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JamesJorgensen3, Oct 12, 2020.

1. Halo mcc steam

So I installed halo mcc on steam with all content and known updates from halo ce to halo 3 most and I played it for a while that night but the next day I get a 38.55 gigabyte patch that I have to download and I'm looledonline and dont see anything a patch
    and nothing could someone please explain what this patch is????

:)

JamesJorgensen3, Oct 12, 2020
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

Forza Horizon Series. When is it coming to Steam on PC.

Since it is an Xbox Exclusive I doubt it will come to steam, that being said, Halo MCC is on steam if im not mistaken
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Xbox one

HALO MCC is going to Steam soon so i wont rule this out either. Only time will tell.
  4. [Farscape] Win User

Why did Halo MCC uninstall its self on my PC???

does on xbox a lot of the time, but i have had it happen with forza 3 and 4 on pc and halo mcc, so i gave up and bought on steam as steam can verify files and i never get a failed update.

It doesnt help that alot of the games are in vxd format (virtual xbox disc) and basically is an image.

but i think halo mcc is just files but in the encrypted folders, i dont think windows can verify the files if the update fails.
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

How can i use mu Sunset Overdrive save on pc?

if thats the case then why does halo MCC (not a play anywhere title) let you load up the save from xbox on pc either through windows store and even steam.
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Halo 5 guardians

Halo 5: Forge is available, which has some features, and allows you to create maps and play limited multiplayer, but for now that is the extent of its availability on PC. That said, it wouldn't be completely wild to think that they would, at one point,
    put it out on PC either standalone, as an add-on for MCC, or package it into MCC at a later date. For now I'm pretty sure their focus is on Halo: Reach on PC (+ Steam) via the MCC and Halo: Infinite, so I wouldn't hold my breath. Would be nice to round out
    that series and further increase the value of MCC or Xbox Game Pass for PC.
Thema:

Halo mcc steam

1. Halo mcc steam - Similar Threads - Halo mcc steam

2. Halo MCC on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC on PC: I am not able to play any of the MCC while not connected to the internet. I get a message saying the game requires DLC from the Microsoft Store. I have gone into the store settings and toggled to...
  3. Halo MCC Account Wiped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Account Wiped: Hi, I recently SPENT MONEY to change my gamer tag. All my data was fine on PC but after I changed my gamer tag I log into MCC on pc and my entire save data is wiped. I am signed into the right...
  4. Halo MCC PC: There was an error checking mod status 0x80070005

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC PC: There was an error checking mod status 0x80070005: I recently did a clean install of windows and the other than updating my drivers the first thing I had to do was install the Master Chief Collection (obtained through gamepass) so I could get back...
  5. Can't sign into Microsoft account on Halo MCC Launch *steam version*

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign into Microsoft account on Halo MCC Launch *steam version*: Hi all, I haven't played MCC for awhile but in anticipation of tomorrows H2 launch I decided to start up MCC and get excited by playing CE. Unfortunately, I have recently changed my microsoft pw...
  6. my halo mcc halo 2 flight steam key dosnt work

in XBoX on Windows
    my halo mcc halo 2 flight steam key dosnt work: it says its alrady used by a another 5c1c6455-e1cc-4ba6-b3fc-04a139e7521c
  7. Halo MCC via Steam: Can't Sign In To Xbox Live

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC via Steam: Can't Sign In To Xbox Live: I purchased Halo MCC through Steam. When I first tried logging in, I got the "Something went wrong" message. I remembered my first Xbox live account was compromised years ago and I had created a...
  8. [PC Steam] Halo MCC: Unable to unlock "I'm Sorry, Dave" achievement

in XBoX on Windows
    [PC Steam] Halo MCC: Unable to unlock "I'm Sorry, Dave" achievement: "I'm Sorry, Dave" is a very basic achievement and the 2nd most common achievement on Steam... yet I cannot for the life of me unlock it. Yes I'm playing with Anti-Cheat on, yes I can unlock all...
  9. Halo MCC (Steam version) can't sign in

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC (Steam version) can't sign in: Hi, With download issues with Game Pass, I bought the collection from Steam instead, problem is I can't play it. I can't get past 'lets get you signed in'. If I use the controller and press all...
  10. No connection to Xbox live, Halo MCC on steam "contacting server", Xbox companion App...

in XBoX on Windows
    No connection to Xbox live, Halo MCC on steam "contacting server", Xbox companion App...: When I go to "Xbox Networking" in settings it tells me this: Connection Status Internet connection: connected Xbox Live Services: Up and Running Preformance Latency: 13 ms Packet loss: 0%...