Halo MCC - Terminal 15 in H2

Discus and support Halo MCC - Terminal 15 in H2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I found all terminals in H2 MCC( 1-14) and terminal 15 will unlock when I found all Terminals. I found all but terminal 15 is still locked. Can you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sick Ice, Nov 15, 2014.

1. Sick Ice
    Sick Ice Guest

I found all terminals in H2 MCC( 1-14) and terminal 15 will unlock when I found all Terminals.

I found all but terminal 15 is still locked.

Can you fix it please.

:)

Sick Ice, Nov 15, 2014
  2. ZTROOPER16
    ZTROOPER16 Guest
    Your Top 5 favourite Xbox 1 games

Dragon age Inq

Halo MCC

Sunset overdrive

AC Black Flag

Forza H2

ZTROOPER16, Nov 15, 2014
  3. Headlong making a return?! [in CEA] (Classic Halo 2 Map)

The Laser may not have been in Halo 1, but this is a Halo 2 map Halo MCC - Terminal 15 in H2 :p And though it wasn't in Halo 2 either, I think Bungie had a problem with Reach where they would not put a serious anti-vehicle weapon on the map, even though they'd drop a Scorpion or two
    on them without pause.

I think the Laser would be essential here. Banshee, Scorpion AND Gauss?

'Y'know, the one with the speeding out of control "crazy train" '

This is a different map.

h2.halowiki.net/.../Terminal This is the one with the train.

h2.halowiki.net/.../Headlong This is Headlong, which is being remade.

ChainSmokingBob, Nov 15, 2014
  4. ZTROOPER16 Win User

Your Top 5 favourite Xbox 1 games

Dragon age Inq

Halo MCC

Sunset overdrive

AC Black Flag

Forza H2
  5. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Headlong making a return?! [in CEA] (Classic Halo 2 Map)

The Laser may not have been in Halo 1, but this is a Halo 2 map :p And though it wasn't in Halo 2 either, I think Bungie had a problem with Reach where they would not put a serious anti-vehicle weapon on the map, even though they'd drop a Scorpion or two
    on them without pause.

I think the Laser would be essential here. Banshee, Scorpion AND Gauss?

'Y'know, the one with the speeding out of control "crazy train" '

This is a different map.

h2.halowiki.net/.../Terminal This is the one with the train.

h2.halowiki.net/.../Headlong This is Headlong, which is being remade.
  6. Leo Ascendent Win User

Current games?

Halo: MCC, collecting all skulls and terminals, as well as Legendary missions, as well as The Division, finishing that up while they patch the second.
  7. devdogjohn Win User

Halo MCC Achievements won't unlock

I just got one yesterday on a halo 3 terminal for mcc

I redid it twice so iam going to wait it out if there is no better way
  8. Mafivee Win User

What games will you buy this Fall (2014)?

Madden 15, NBA 2K15, Halo MCC and Forza Horizon 2.
Thema:

1. Halo MCC - Terminal 15 in H2 - Similar Threads - Halo MCC Terminal

2. Halo MCC via Steam: Can't Sign In To Xbox Live

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC via Steam: Can't Sign In To Xbox Live: I purchased Halo MCC through Steam. When I first tried logging in, I got the "Something went wrong" message. I remembered my first Xbox live account was compromised years ago and I had created a...
  3. [PC Steam] Halo MCC: Unable to unlock "I'm Sorry, Dave" achievement

in XBoX on Windows
    [PC Steam] Halo MCC: Unable to unlock "I'm Sorry, Dave" achievement: "I'm Sorry, Dave" is a very basic achievement and the 2nd most common achievement on Steam... yet I cannot for the life of me unlock it. Yes I'm playing with Anti-Cheat on, yes I can unlock all...
  4. What EXACTLY is included in Halo: The MCC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What EXACTLY is included in Halo: The MCC?: Good morning everyone, as I have been getting mixed information as to what is included with Halo: The MCC, I would like some clarification from the Xbox community as the Halo community has been...
  5. No puedo jugar Halo Reach en MCC / I cant play Halo Reach on MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo jugar Halo Reach en MCC / I cant play Halo Reach on MCC: Hace tiempo que tengo Halo MCC, hoy descargué todo de nuevo, porque lo había quitado. El problema es, que no me deja jugar Halo Reach, me aparece el enunciado de que tengo que descargar el...
  6. Halo Reach Purchased but Will Not Unlock in MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Reach Purchased but Will Not Unlock in MCC: I need some help. I purchased Halo Reach from the Microsoft Store to add to the MCC. The 10MB game shows up in the Ready to Install section of the MCC Manage Add-Ons page but when I install it, it...
  7. halo mcc matchmaking

in XBoX on Windows
    halo mcc matchmaking: Hi everybody, I've a problem with Halo Mcc on Steam. In fact, I can't find parties even after few minutes. At this day, I didn't find ones (I tried all mode). I'm from West Europe. I turn off...
  8. MATCHMAKING SERVER FOR HALO REACH (HALO: MCC) DOES NOT WORK

in XBoX on Windows
    MATCHMAKING SERVER FOR HALO REACH (HALO: MCC) DOES NOT WORK: Hi everyone, I bought Halo Reach in Microsft Store like a month ago. At the begining it worked fine, I could play online, it was a bit slow to join a game, but it worked. Now a days, it is...
  9. I can’t play Halo Reach on MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play Halo Reach on MCC: Two days ago i got game pass and I downloaded Halo reach to play on the Master Chief Collection but when I try to play a mission it says that i need the downloadable content, even when the store...
  10. Xbox Beta PC: No sound in Halo MCC.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Beta PC: No sound in Halo MCC.: Xbox Beta on PC. This was working a few days ago with my bluetooth headphones. I get sound during the menu but when I start the game the audio is completely dead. Restart didn't work. I'm not...