Halo MCC unplayable now on PC with mouse and keyboard ?

Discus and support Halo MCC unplayable now on PC with mouse and keyboard ? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I saw that there was a new update with a new part. Thought, great I should jump in an continue playing. Updated and got in the game. First thing was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DemianAlexandru, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Halo MCC unplayable now on PC with mouse and keyboard ?

So I saw that there was a new update with a new part. Thought, great I should jump in an continue playing. Updated and got in the game. First thing was the menu, was kinda laggy. Did not think much of it and I have to mention that I have played without issues
    until now.

So I start it up and press W - and the game freezes until I let go.

I press fire with my mouse and the game freezes and stutters but kinda goes.

I am like **** is going on.

Now I have to mention that since the last time I played I upgraded my gear.

I went from a steelseries series 3 to a Razer ultimate Viper, sweet wireless mouse and a new BT keyboard, the Keychron K8.

I played other games such as Warframe with no issues at all.

I played other games on Xbox pass on PC with no issues at all. Astroneer, Grounded.

Halo on the other hand does not work at all.

- To note it works just fine with the Xbox controller.

So I thought BT might be the issue right? Thankfully my keyboard has a wired mode. So I turn it off, put it in wired and start again.

No change still broken AF.

:)

DemianAlexandru, Sep 25, 2020
  2. DemianAlexandru Win User

Rly odd.

I did reinstall it. No change. I restarted it. Still bonked.

After 3 restarts. - not sure why I restarted multiple times - seems to be ok?

I'll keep an eye on it but I have never had such strange behavior.

Definitely was something to do with the game in particular as all other I tried worked fine. Game pass or off.

I did see this kind of behavior with controllers over Bluetooth when the battery was getting low, since my keyboard and mouse are wireless thought that might be something? Seems not, just the game was acting crazy.
  3. [Farscape] Win User

must be your version is corrupt, keyboard and mouse works fine for me and im on the latest update and through steam, my son uses the gamepass version and that works fine to.
  4. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

How excited are you for The Masterchief Collection on PC?

I love playing FPS games using keyboard and mouse, and I'll love to play MCC on PC.
    I would still use my controller on MCC lol. Halo with K&M just wouldn't feel right to me for some reason.
  5. WUIJIBOBO Win User

I'm really excited to play these games that I love on the PC, I've only ever played them on Xbox with a controller, so I'm looking forward to seeing how it feels playing Halo with keyboard and mouse. It's a huge step as well, because putting Halo MCC onto
    PC shows that Xbox really is getting serious about PC gaming for a change.
  6. WUIJIBOBO Win User

I'm really excited to play these games that I love on the PC, I've only ever played them on Xbox with a controller, so I'm looking forward to seeing how it feels playing Halo with keyboard and mouse. It's a huge step as well, because putting Halo MCC onto
    PC shows that Xbox really is getting serious about PC gaming for a change.
Thema:

1. Halo MCC unplayable now on PC with mouse and keyboard ? - Similar Threads - Halo MCC unplayable

2. Halo MCC Insider needs a update. Xbox One X

in XboX Insiders
    Halo MCC Insider needs a update. Xbox One X: I'm in the preview for Halo MCC Insider. The file is only 100MB download. When launching the game it says it needs a update but there is no update. submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments]
  3. Halo MCC - "Connection Interrupted"

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC - "Connection Interrupted": On Halo 3 ODST on MCC on Steam on PC. I get the connection interrupted error whenever I try to play a Halo 3 ODST campaign mission or firefight mission. I am running Windows 8.1. My firewall is...
  4. Cannot invite friend to game in Halo MCC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot invite friend to game in Halo MCC: Hi, my friend and I were playing Halo MCC together for a few months, and then when we went to start ODST, we suddenly were unable to invite to game. We have active Xbox Live Silver subscriptions,...
  5. Can't play Halo MCC on PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play Halo MCC on PC.: Good day. After ODST release, I reinstalled the whole game. First thing first, the game had no icon. Launch the game, go to play some multiplayer, empty lobbies. Weird, it wasn't late. Then I go...
  6. Halo mcc steam

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo mcc steam: So I installed halo mcc on steam with all content and known updates from halo ce to halo 3 most and I played it for a while that night but the next day I get a 38.55 gigabyte patch that I have to...
  7. Download not proceeding after 18% in Halo MCC in Xbox Game Pass and then downloading stuck...

in XBoX on Windows
    Download not proceeding after 18% in Halo MCC in Xbox Game Pass and then downloading stuck...: As seen in below picture nothing is downloading after 18% within Xbox Games Pass and within the app it is stuck here. Please help me. [img] 376a5b39-fb68-4b11-9c36-d1e75cc21e7e
  8. Halo 3: ODST (MCC) not working on Xbox Cloud

in XBoX on Mobile
    Halo 3: ODST (MCC) not working on Xbox Cloud: Hello friends! When I try to play Halo 3: ODST on the MCC on my Android device via Xbox Cloud, I get an error message saying: "Halo 3: ODST DLC Required Halo 3: ODST is not installed. Would you...
  9. Locked Halo MCC games.

in XBoX on Windows
    Locked Halo MCC games.: I recently Installed Halo MCC on pc on the official xbox app, upon opening it I saw that Halo 2, and ODST were locked, but still downloaded, was wondering what the fix was? Also the entire MCC is...
  10. 100% packet loss, GTA Online and Halo MCC unplayable

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% packet loss, GTA Online and Halo MCC unplayable: Since the big thread is listed as "answered", thought I'd make a separate post because the packet loss problem IS affecting gameplay for some of us. I've had 100% packet loss since yesterday...