Halo MCC via Steam: Can't Sign In To Xbox Live

Discus and support Halo MCC via Steam: Can't Sign In To Xbox Live in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I purchased Halo MCC through Steam. When I first tried logging in, I got the "Something went wrong" message. I remembered my first Xbox live account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DarthChris42, Apr 7, 2020.

1. DarthChris42
    DarthChris42 Guest

I purchased Halo MCC through Steam. When I first tried logging in, I got the "Something went wrong" message. I remembered my first Xbox live account was compromised years ago and I had created a created a second account. When I went back to the game to try
    to log in with the second, good account, I can't get past the "Something went wrong" screen. It appears I've been soft locked out of the game?

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, but I keep getting sent back to the same "Something went wrong" screen without being able to enter the correct account info.

Correlation Id: 4f78837946964822883878a03a90fb97
    Timestamp: 2020-04-07T14:22:19.468Z

:)

DarthChris42, Apr 7, 2020
  2. Zero420override Win User

Here is the solution:

Go to C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow

Find MCC Folder

Delete the MCC Folder

And restart game.

Hope it will help you. If something is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment. Keep Calm & Game On!
  3. Clee_T Win User

Halo MCC (Steam version) can't sign in

Did not fix the problem at all
  4. Bazeon12 Win User

Just press escape on the keyboard, this will remove the pop up window and allow the controller to be used.. the pop up window will show up again and then press B on your controller and it will go, but it has to be escape then B as pressing escape again
    just allows it to pop up again for some reason.
  5. T3chnlgydude Win User

It might me your 2-step verification. Games unfortunately does not remind you to check this
  6. Zdubleu Win User

Looks like others with similar issues found an answer here
Thema:

1. Halo MCC via Steam: Can't Sign In To Xbox Live - Similar Threads - Halo MCC via

2. Halo: MCC doesn’t work on Alpa Skip-Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Halo: MCC doesn’t work on Alpa Skip-Ahead: I really can’t believe after 2 months of reporting this issue they can’t fix this, this always get stuck in Title Screen, when you press start, the game freezes and get stuck right there, please...
  3. Halo MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC: Im having trouble playing Master Chief Collection I have tried all the troubleshooting steps with no progress. Its Digital DL the game starts up to opening screen and I push start then it freezes...
  4. Halo MCC stopped launching on XBOX (Beta) - Microsoft Store Package Dependency Installer

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC stopped launching on XBOX (Beta) - Microsoft Store Package Dependency Installer: The game was working just fine a few days ago. Today when I tried to start it a pop-up window appeared asking if I would allow Microsoft Store Package Dependency Installer make changes on my...
  5. Halo MCC Halo 2: Anniversary se cierra solo[Halo MCC Halo 2: Anniversary closes alone]

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC Halo 2: Anniversary se cierra solo[Halo MCC Halo 2: Anniversary closes alone]: Hola, compré el xbox game pass para pc hace tiempo y descargue Halo: The Master Chief Colletion y todo bien hasta que llegué a la campaña de Halo 2: Anniversary. Donde, al aparecer una nave...
  6. Halo MCC Halo 2: Anniversary se cierra solo

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC Halo 2: Anniversary se cierra solo: Hola, compré el xbox game pass para pc hace tiempo y descargue Halo: The Master Chief Colletion y todo bien hasta que llegué a la campaña de Halo 2: Anniversary. Donde, al aparecer una nave...
  7. Halo MCC - "Connection Interrupted" , and other problems.

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC - "Connection Interrupted" , and other problems.: Hi. So I'm not sure if this is your side or what. First off, it was a headache to even connect to a friend, we couldn't see each other off and on (both in game and with the PC Xbox app; going...
  8. Halo MCC doesn’t work on Alpha Skip-Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Halo MCC doesn’t work on Alpha Skip-Ahead: Halo Master Chief Collection always get stuck in title screen, when I press start the game freezes and get stuck right there, I haven’t played for 2 months for this issue, I hope can fix this....
  9. Cant install Halo MCC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install Halo MCC: yesterday i was updating it and i shut off my pc for the night, today it tells me that the game updated even if i didnt finish. so i try to start it and it leads me to a microsoft store page where...
  10. Recently was Accepted into the Halo MCC Insider program via email yet cannot download the...

in XboX Insiders
    Recently was Accepted into the Halo MCC Insider program via email yet cannot download the...: Title. I even tried three different email accounts and I still cannot download it from the MS Store even though I was given access. Would've been easier if I was given a steam key but oh well....