Halo MCC will not get past login screen

Discus and support Halo MCC will not get past login screen in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello Correlation Id: 3799af9d33a94ae488d951b840f89c9f Timestamp: 2020-07-30T03:16:09.501Z Since the launch of Halo 3, my copy of MCC from steam... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DustinHill88, Jul 30, 2020.

1. DustinHill88
    DustinHill88 Guest

Hello

Correlation Id: 3799af9d33a94ae488d951b840f89c9f

Timestamp: 2020-07-30T03:16:09.501Z

Since the launch of Halo 3, my copy of MCC from steam has been rendered completely useless.-it worked fine until the recent launch.

I have followed all troubleshooting prompts I can find: I reset my password, deleted the MCC file, started the game in offline mode and ALT+F4'd, watched/read several more "fixes" that have gotten me nowhere. Someone smarter than me, please help!

Thanks.

:)

DustinHill88, Jul 30, 2020
  2. johnvaughanZP Win User

MCC Achievements not unlocking

I played all of MCC with a friend on co-op legendary, we played split screen on his box, he got achievements for: Complete Delta Halo, Complete The Oracle on Halo 2 and Digging up the Past: Access the Master Chief's records on Dawn on Halo 4, I didn't, yet
    we did it all together. I opened the Terminal: Digging up the Past - Access the Master Chief's records - HE DIDN'T!! yet he got the achievement for it, I DIDN'T, sort it out 343.
  3. GlitchMasterEh Win User

Co-op games to play with kid’s

I'd say Halo Reach, considering it just got released into the MCC collection. You have local split screen for it. :)
  4. Xx TwoFace 007 Win User

Halo 5 for Xbox 360

just get the halo mcc on xbox one
  5. melsiii Win User

I'm so unset at Titanfall that I'm about to join team Sony!

Lol, well be thankful that you didn't get past the start screen because it is nothing like Halo.
  6. Fear2Eternity Win User

GTA5

I'm probably going to get it. Along with Halo mcc.
Thema:

1. Halo MCC will not get past login screen - Similar Threads - Halo MCC past

2. Can't start a custom game of halo 3 in MCC due to a bug telling me that I'm not allowed to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't start a custom game of halo 3 in MCC due to a bug telling me that I'm not allowed to...: So Yeah I have a problem where a pop up keep telling me that I can't views or use generated content until I change the setting. The thing is that The setting in question is already enable to...
  3. Halo MCC Challenge Hub

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Challenge Hub: Hello everybody, I recently completed all the gold Challenges on the challenge hub under the Seasonal tab. I received the gold skins and activated them. The next day I logged on to finish some of...
  4. I can't start Halo: MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't start Halo: MCC: Hello, what happens is that I cannot start Halo: MCC. When entering the game, it asks me to press start, when I press the button, it loads 1 second, the game locks and closes, when I log in with...
  5. Halo MCC se congela después de la animación de 343 Industries | Halo MCC freezes after 343...

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC se congela después de la animación de 343 Industries | Halo MCC freezes after 343...: Hola comunidad de xbox, hace 1 mes aproximadamente, yo compré Xbox Game Pass para PC para jugar Halo MCC, en ese entonces todo funcionaba bien, podía jugar sin problemas, 1 semana después de que...
  6. Double entry for Halo MCC in the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Double entry for Halo MCC in the Xbox app: I don't know if this is the right place to report this but I couldn't find anywhere better, so here goes. I just left a review for Halo MCC on the Xbox(Beta) app, I went away for 20 minuets and...
  7. Help, I can't download Halo MCC (or any Halo game)

in XBoX on Windows
    Help, I can't download Halo MCC (or any Halo game): Hello, when I try to install the halo games: Halo MCC: The green "Install" button flashes "Downloading 0%" and "Starting 0%" for a couple seconds then returns to "Install" with no error message....
  8. Halo reach download fix For mcc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo reach download fix For mcc: what fixed this issue for me was uninstalling the addon for it in my games and addons after pressing start on the game from the home screen basically just tap the center xbox button then press...
  9. Halo: MCC does not advance past title screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: MCC does not advance past title screen: I have the digital version of the game and when I get to the initial title screen and hit the MENU Button (or the A Button), that screen just disappears and I am left looking at the space scene...
  10. Halo MCC cannot proceed past Main Menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo MCC cannot proceed past Main Menu: I have MCC digital version that came with console Every time I try to launch the game I get to the main menu screen showing the 4 campaigns, but I cannot get past the screen. Controller(s) both...