Halo MCC will not play on Xbox after I purchased it

Discus and support Halo MCC will not play on Xbox after I purchased it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I own gamepass for PC, but I wanted Halo the Master Chief collection on my xbox one S so I purchased it to OWN. I was able to download it on my Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Plumber214, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Plumber214
    Plumber214 Guest

I own gamepass for PC, but I wanted Halo the Master Chief collection on my xbox one S so I purchased it to OWN.

I was able to download it on my Xbox but when I go to play it I get this error:

Error 0x803f900a "sign in with the profile used to buy this game, and make sure your subscription to Xbox live gold, Xbox game pass ultimate, or EA play is up to date."

I don't see why I should need to update a subscription if I literally purchased the game and I own it. Please advise.

:)

Plumber214, Jan 24, 2021
  2. EDKILL13 Win User

Red Dead 2 or Halo:MCC?

After playing both, i prefer Halo: MCC
  3. Smwutches Win User

Halo MCC PC, play it on Xbox One

Halo MCC is not a Play Anywhere title so you would have to purchase it again if you want to play it on the Xbox.
  4. ZTROOPER16 Win User

Remembering Halo

when I play Halo 4 it was the first halo game I played. then I was a fan since. Halo 4 campaign was great. After that I pick up HALO 3 and reach and now I get to play all halo in the MCC.
  5. Flymonkey102 Win User

Xbox One Games

Halo MCC has been great deal for me after the update. I haven't played a Forza Horizon I haven't liked.
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Halo 3:ODST Game from purchase of Halo MasterChief Collection

Hey MindfulChimera,

Thanks for posting! Halo 3: ODST wasn't sent out for purchasing Halo: MCC. Specifically, it was for users who played Halo: MCC from November 11, 2014 through December 19, 2014 at 11:59 pm PDT.

For more information, please check the
    Halo: MCC Thank You FAQ
    . Thanks!
Thema:

1. Halo MCC will not play on Xbox after I purchased it - Similar Threads - Halo MCC play

2. halo mcc 'active profile signed out' and cant play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo mcc 'active profile signed out' and cant play: i have an xbox series s. i have been playing halo mcc for the past 2 months and everything was fine. however ever since last week i cant play for more than 3 minutes stright before im returned...
  3. Halo MCC for PC (Xbox Game Pass) Plays at increased speed

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC for PC (Xbox Game Pass) Plays at increased speed: Hello, I've recently downloaded the MCC for PC through the xbox app using game pass, and have been playing through all of the campaigns. However, particularly for Halo 3 & 4, the game appears to...
  4. Halo MCC Cant play campaign Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC Cant play campaign Game Pass PC: All it says is You do not have content packs installed or try that again [img] f3804ed0-94e1-43e5-815c-e3f90e22c4b7
  5. Can't play Halo MCC on PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play Halo MCC on PC.: Good day. After ODST release, I reinstalled the whole game. First thing first, the game had no icon. Launch the game, go to play some multiplayer, empty lobbies. Weird, it wasn't late. Then I go...
  6. Halo MCC PC, play it on Xbox One

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC PC, play it on Xbox One: Hi, i want to ask, if i buy the Halo MCC for PC can i play it on my xbox or i have to buy it again? 594ddf5e-ecf2-44a5-9c93-636e20c7d107
  7. cant play halo reach on mcc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant play halo reach on mcc: I'm trying to play the campaign for reach but when i try it says i need the DLC for it, but i own it and when i check game add-ons it appears there, I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling,...
  8. Cannot play any Halo MCC games

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot play any Halo MCC games: So here's the run down. I recently downloaded Halo MCC through the Xbox (beta) app on my Windows 10 PC through the Game Pass. When I launched the game it loaded fine. But when I go to play any of...
  9. Cannot play Halo: MCC due to sign-in error

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot play Halo: MCC due to sign-in error: When launching Halo: MCC through the Xbox (beta) app, I get a sign in screen just like every other game, but it doesn't let me sign in, instead showing an error that says "Your account doesn't...
  10. No puedo jugar Halo Reach en MCC / I cant play Halo Reach on MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo jugar Halo Reach en MCC / I cant play Halo Reach on MCC: Hace tiempo que tengo Halo MCC, hoy descargué todo de nuevo, porque lo había quitado. El problema es, que no me deja jugar Halo Reach, me aparece el enunciado de que tengo que descargar el...