Halo MCC. Won’t install So I uninstalled it. keeps trying to install on its own.

Discus and support Halo MCC. Won’t install So I uninstalled it. keeps trying to install on its own. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bought the game day one when it came out. ever since the Reach update . I havnt been able to launch the MCC at all, it kept trying to update the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Unholysoldier13, Jul 27, 2020.

1. Halo MCC. Won’t install So I uninstalled it. keeps trying to install on its own.

Bought the game day one when it came out.

ever since the Reach update . I havnt been able to launch the MCC at all, it kept trying to update the game, kept failing everytime.

I uninstalled eveything hard rebooted the xbox. Tried to install again. Still fails to install.

so i deleted what it had installed. And left it, I got a ton of other things to play. The a little while later in my alerts i see game failed to install and it was Halo. I didnt try to install it. So i deleted everything again save files everything. An a couple
    of weeks later it trys to install on its own. If i didnt have unlimited internet i would be screwed. Its also preventing my other games from updating automaticly.

any fixes similar stories ect. This is the only game ive ever had an issue with.

thanks.

:)

Unholysoldier13, Jul 27, 2020
  2. AngryRampager Win User

Halo MCC problems

So you try to install Halo 1 from the MCC and it stops downloading at a certain percent every time? Are you trying to install on an external HD, or the internal one? I assume you've already tried a power cycle? Also have you tried installing other games
    and seeing if they will fully install, or if it is just this one game in particular that will not work?
    both on the internal and external drives idk what to do both halo mcc and halo 5 don't want to work for me the rest of the halo games work ( reach, odst ce, etc.) But not halo 5 and mcc both pre owned again
  3. GodsAssassin007 Win User

Halo MCC problems

So you try to install Halo 1 from the MCC and it stops downloading at a certain percent every time? Are you trying to install on an external HD, or the internal one? I assume you've already tried a power cycle? Also have you tried installing other games
    and seeing if they will fully install, or if it is just this one game in particular that will not work?

both on the internal and external drives idk what to do both halo mcc and halo 5 don't want to work for me the rest of the halo games work ( reach, odst ce, etc.) But not halo 5 and mcc both pre owned again
    Try doing what Echo4Ent suggests. If that still does. Not work you may need to reach out to the official support line for help.
  4. TONY BAZ-24FA654C-FB Win User

Halo 3: ODST to release 29/05/2015

Had to wait for nearly 2 hours for it to install and then it said " installation stopped" at 100% again but I selected " try installation again" and this time it completed ! Couldn't Find the game in MCC then, but as AXIOMS OF FATE says, its in Halo
    3 tab. Never played it before, but enjoying it so far.
  5. Mister Quasar Win User

Halo MCC won’t install

Thanks for letting us know, Quantum Wookiee!

Our
    Xbox One disc installation troubleshooter
    can help run you through solutions that can help with that.

Also, are you seeing that with any other discs, or just with the MCC disc? Is there another MCC disc you might be able to borrow from a friend or relative to test with, to help us narrow that down further?
  6. PaniniNotaMeany Win User

Fortnite not Installing

I went on my hard drives internal and external and its uninstalled but i go to the store and it says i own the game. i tried to install it and it keeps saying installation stopped
Thema:

Halo MCC. Won’t install So I uninstalled it. keeps trying to install on its own.

1. Halo MCC. Won’t install So I uninstalled it. keeps trying to install on its own. - Similar Threads - Halo MCC Won’t

2. Can't start a custom game of halo 3 in MCC due to a bug telling me that I'm not allowed to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't start a custom game of halo 3 in MCC due to a bug telling me that I'm not allowed to...: So Yeah I have a problem where a pop up keep telling me that I can't views or use generated content until I change the setting. The thing is that The setting in question is already enable to...
  3. Halo MCC Challenge Hub

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Challenge Hub: Hello everybody, I recently completed all the gold Challenges on the challenge hub under the Seasonal tab. I received the gold skins and activated them. The next day I logged on to finish some of...
  4. I can't start Halo: MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't start Halo: MCC: Hello, what happens is that I cannot start Halo: MCC. When entering the game, it asks me to press start, when I press the button, it loads 1 second, the game locks and closes, when I log in with...
  5. Halo MCC se congela después de la animación de 343 Industries | Halo MCC freezes after 343...

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC se congela después de la animación de 343 Industries | Halo MCC freezes after 343...: Hola comunidad de xbox, hace 1 mes aproximadamente, yo compré Xbox Game Pass para PC para jugar Halo MCC, en ese entonces todo funcionaba bien, podía jugar sin problemas, 1 semana después de que...
  6. Double entry for Halo MCC in the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Double entry for Halo MCC in the Xbox app: I don't know if this is the right place to report this but I couldn't find anywhere better, so here goes. I just left a review for Halo MCC on the Xbox(Beta) app, I went away for 20 minuets and...
  7. Help, I can't download Halo MCC (or any Halo game)

in XBoX on Windows
    Help, I can't download Halo MCC (or any Halo game): Hello, when I try to install the halo games: Halo MCC: The green "Install" button flashes "Downloading 0%" and "Starting 0%" for a couple seconds then returns to "Install" with no error message....
  8. Halo reach download fix For mcc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo reach download fix For mcc: what fixed this issue for me was uninstalling the addon for it in my games and addons after pressing start on the game from the home screen basically just tap the center xbox button then press...
  9. Halo MCC will not get past login screen

in XBoX Accessibility
    Halo MCC will not get past login screen: Hello Correlation Id: 3799af9d33a94ae488d951b840f89c9f Timestamp: 2020-07-30T03:16:09.501Z Since the launch of Halo 3, my copy of MCC from steam has been rendered completely useless.-it worked...
  10. Halo MCC won’t install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC won’t install: I have a halo mmc disc that is in perfect condition and it won’t install on either my Xbox one or one S. I have tried installing offline and doing hard resets... from google searches this seems to...