Halo MCC

Discus and support Halo MCC in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So I have the halo mcc, which came with Halo 1 2 3 ODST and 4... I go to update the game after a few months of activity, update completes, I start the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by GucciD33p, Jul 2, 2019.

1. GucciD33p
    GucciD33p Guest

Halo MCC

So I have the halo mcc, which came with Halo 1 2 3 ODST and 4... I go to update the game after a few months of activity, update completes, I start the game and select ODST but it says I have to buy it, even though I should already have it. I can prove that
    I had it previous to the update because on the campaign screen it says Ive already completed a couple of the missions for odst.

My question is: How could I have completed campaign missions without having the game? Why is it gone when I used to have it? How can I get it back without buying it again? Why is this happening?

:)

GucciD33p, Jul 2, 2019
  2. Hoova-[xboxvenue] Win User

I can't forget that game for ever

Halo 3 halo reach and halo the mcc
  3. AdamKronus Win User

Best Overall Cutscene

Halo: MCC, especially Halo 2.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Clarification Needed For Regional Conflicts, Restrictions etc.

The halo mcc is here but not thr halo 5 model
  5. cbander0918 Win User

Game suggestions

Halo MCC and Halo 5 immediately come to mind.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Halo 3: ODST to release 29/05/2015

To those having install issues, do as other have said, make sure to update halo mcc and make sure you have the disc in when installing, the campaign resides under the halo 3 campaign in halo mcc.
Thema:

Halo MCC

1. Halo MCC - Similar Threads - Halo MCC

2. Halo MCC Edition - Halo 3 LASO Playlist - Crash to Xbox Home Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Edition - Halo 3 LASO Playlist - Crash to Xbox Home Screen: My son, GT [Mod removed - See guidelines], is working through the Halo MCC Achievement list and currently focussed on the LASO playlists. While he was playing MCC Halo 3 LASO on our Xbox1, I...
  3. Halo Reach MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Reach MCC: I’m excited! It’s still a fun game to play and it’ll be nice seeing others get back on! b17d006c-4a16-44d7-862e-e2766dc8cf04
  4. Halo 3 ODST achievements in MCC not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 3 ODST achievements in MCC not unlocking: Hello. On a whim recently I decided to complete the campaigns for the various Halos on the Master chief Collection. I had partially completed all of them but had a few uncompleted chapters on...
  5. HALO MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HALO MCC: Ho comprato da poco il gioco e ho appena finito di installare tutti i contenuti del disco più gli eventuali aggiornamenti (circa 86GB) Al momento dell'avvio delle campagne e del multiplayer mi da...
  6. Halo MCC don't recognize my progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC don't recognize my progress: Hello everyone, and Halo fans, I don't know what to do for this, I have done complete the Halo CE and Halo 2 campaign, but the game don't recognize the progress of certains levels, you can see...
  7. Missing Korean voice dubbed of Halo MCC version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Korean voice dubbed of Halo MCC version: (English) Halo CE Anniversary has a serious problem. Original Xbox Halo CE in Korean version of the Covenant was dubbed in Korean voice. The problem is that Halo CE Anniversary, which was...
  8. Halo insider MCC for PC? verification

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo insider MCC for PC? verification: Hi, I tried signing up for the Halo insider on the Waypoint site, but it says I still need to verify my email. I checked with Microsoft support after not receiving any email with a kind of...
  9. Halo reach mcc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo reach mcc: I recently heard Microsoft confirm reach is coming to mcc but I have not heard of a release date or even when to expect it can anyone at least give a time frame to expect the release?...
  10. Halo MCC - Halo 3 ODST problem ("no content")

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC - Halo 3 ODST problem ("no content"): Hi I have box version of Halo MCC and purchased Halo 3 ODST. The MCC is updated and DLC is downloaded but it still displays message "no content". I've already tried: - hard reset - uninstall...