Halo MCC

Discus and support Halo MCC in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So I have the halo mcc, which came with Halo 1 2 3 ODST and 4... I go to update the game after a few months of activity, update completes, I start the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by GucciD33p, Jul 2, 2019.

1. GucciD33p
    GucciD33p Guest

Halo MCC

So I have the halo mcc, which came with Halo 1 2 3 ODST and 4... I go to update the game after a few months of activity, update completes, I start the game and select ODST but it says I have to buy it, even though I should already have it. I can prove that
    I had it previous to the update because on the campaign screen it says Ive already completed a couple of the missions for odst.

My question is: How could I have completed campaign missions without having the game? Why is it gone when I used to have it? How can I get it back without buying it again? Why is this happening?

:)

GucciD33p, Jul 2, 2019
  2. Hoova-[xboxvenue] Win User

I can't forget that game for ever

Halo 3 halo reach and halo the mcc
  3. AdamKronus Win User

Best Overall Cutscene

Halo: MCC, especially Halo 2.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Clarification Needed For Regional Conflicts, Restrictions etc.

The halo mcc is here but not thr halo 5 model
  5. cbander0918 Win User

Game suggestions

Halo MCC and Halo 5 immediately come to mind.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Halo 3: ODST to release 29/05/2015

To those having install issues, do as other have said, make sure to update halo mcc and make sure you have the disc in when installing, the campaign resides under the halo 3 campaign in halo mcc.
Thema:

Halo MCC

1. Halo MCC - Similar Threads - Halo MCC

2. Halo: MCC doesn’t work on Alpa Skip-Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Halo: MCC doesn’t work on Alpa Skip-Ahead: I really can’t believe after 2 months of reporting this issue they can’t fix this, this always get stuck in Title Screen, when you press start, the game freezes and get stuck right there, please...
  3. Halo MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC: Im having trouble playing Master Chief Collection I have tried all the troubleshooting steps with no progress. Its Digital DL the game starts up to opening screen and I push start then it freezes...
  4. Halo MCC stopped launching on XBOX (Beta) - Microsoft Store Package Dependency Installer

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC stopped launching on XBOX (Beta) - Microsoft Store Package Dependency Installer: The game was working just fine a few days ago. Today when I tried to start it a pop-up window appeared asking if I would allow Microsoft Store Package Dependency Installer make changes on my...
  5. Halo MCC Halo 2: Anniversary se cierra solo[Halo MCC Halo 2: Anniversary closes alone]

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC Halo 2: Anniversary se cierra solo[Halo MCC Halo 2: Anniversary closes alone]: Hola, compré el xbox game pass para pc hace tiempo y descargue Halo: The Master Chief Colletion y todo bien hasta que llegué a la campaña de Halo 2: Anniversary. Donde, al aparecer una nave...
  6. Halo MCC Halo 2: Anniversary se cierra solo

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC Halo 2: Anniversary se cierra solo: Hola, compré el xbox game pass para pc hace tiempo y descargue Halo: The Master Chief Colletion y todo bien hasta que llegué a la campaña de Halo 2: Anniversary. Donde, al aparecer una nave...
  7. Halo MCC - "Connection Interrupted" , and other problems.

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC - "Connection Interrupted" , and other problems.: Hi. So I'm not sure if this is your side or what. First off, it was a headache to even connect to a friend, we couldn't see each other off and on (both in game and with the PC Xbox app; going...
  8. Halo MCC doesn’t work on Alpha Skip-Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Halo MCC doesn’t work on Alpha Skip-Ahead: Halo Master Chief Collection always get stuck in title screen, when I press start the game freezes and get stuck right there, I haven’t played for 2 months for this issue, I hope can fix this....
  9. Cant install Halo MCC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install Halo MCC: yesterday i was updating it and i shut off my pc for the night, today it tells me that the game updated even if i didnt finish. so i try to start it and it leads me to a microsoft store page where...
  10. Halo MCC: Halo 2 Can't Download

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC: Halo 2 Can't Download: So I've got the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate active and already played Halo Reach and CE when they came out on my PC. Now I wanted to try out Halo 2, but I can't. When I'm ingame and try to install the...