halo mcc

Discus and support halo mcc in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; compre el game pass para poder jugar halo mcc. todo iba bien hasta que un día dejo de funcionar cuando lo intento abrir me envía a la tienda de... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by jose rogelio perez, Jul 27, 2020.

1. halo mcc

compre el game pass para poder jugar halo mcc. todo iba bien hasta que un día dejo de funcionar cuando lo intento abrir me envía a la tienda de microsoft y me sale "servicios de juegos" que ya lo tengo descargado y no se porque me
    envía ahí. y cuando le doy descargar en mis dispositivos me dice "hubo un error de nuestro lado". y no se que hacer porque ya lo tengo descargado y no se porque me envía ahí cuando lo intento abrir. (todo esto en pc) / Buy
    the game pass to play halo mcc. everything was fine until one day it stopped working when I try to open it, it sends me to the microsoft store and I get "game services" that I already have downloaded and I don't know why it sends me there. and when I download
    it on my devices it says "there was an error on our side". And I don't know what to do because I already have it downloaded and I don't know why it sends me there when I try to open it. (all this on pc)

:)

jose rogelio perez, Jul 27, 2020
  2. Hoova-[xboxvenue] Win User

I can't forget that game for ever

Halo 3 halo reach and halo the mcc
  3. AdamKronus Win User

Best Overall Cutscene

Halo: MCC, especially Halo 2.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Clarification Needed For Regional Conflicts, Restrictions etc.

The halo mcc is here but not thr halo 5 model
  5. cbander0918 Win User

Game suggestions

Halo MCC and Halo 5 immediately come to mind.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Halo 3: ODST to release 29/05/2015

To those having install issues, do as other have said, make sure to update halo mcc and make sure you have the disc in when installing, the campaign resides under the halo 3 campaign in halo mcc.
Thema:

halo mcc

1. halo mcc - Similar Threads - halo mcc

2. Can't start a custom game of halo 3 in MCC due to a bug telling me that I'm not allowed to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't start a custom game of halo 3 in MCC due to a bug telling me that I'm not allowed to...: So Yeah I have a problem where a pop up keep telling me that I can't views or use generated content until I change the setting. The thing is that The setting in question is already enable to...
  3. Halo MCC Challenge Hub

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Challenge Hub: Hello everybody, I recently completed all the gold Challenges on the challenge hub under the Seasonal tab. I received the gold skins and activated them. The next day I logged on to finish some of...
  4. I can't start Halo: MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't start Halo: MCC: Hello, what happens is that I cannot start Halo: MCC. When entering the game, it asks me to press start, when I press the button, it loads 1 second, the game locks and closes, when I log in with...
  5. Halo MCC se congela después de la animación de 343 Industries | Halo MCC freezes after 343...

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC se congela después de la animación de 343 Industries | Halo MCC freezes after 343...: Hola comunidad de xbox, hace 1 mes aproximadamente, yo compré Xbox Game Pass para PC para jugar Halo MCC, en ese entonces todo funcionaba bien, podía jugar sin problemas, 1 semana después de que...
  6. Double entry for Halo MCC in the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Double entry for Halo MCC in the Xbox app: I don't know if this is the right place to report this but I couldn't find anywhere better, so here goes. I just left a review for Halo MCC on the Xbox(Beta) app, I went away for 20 minuets and...
  7. Help, I can't download Halo MCC (or any Halo game)

in XBoX on Windows
    Help, I can't download Halo MCC (or any Halo game): Hello, when I try to install the halo games: Halo MCC: The green "Install" button flashes "Downloading 0%" and "Starting 0%" for a couple seconds then returns to "Install" with no error message....
  8. Halo reach download fix For mcc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo reach download fix For mcc: what fixed this issue for me was uninstalling the addon for it in my games and addons after pressing start on the game from the home screen basically just tap the center xbox button then press...
  9. Halo MCC will not get past login screen

in XBoX Accessibility
    Halo MCC will not get past login screen: Hello Correlation Id: 3799af9d33a94ae488d951b840f89c9f Timestamp: 2020-07-30T03:16:09.501Z Since the launch of Halo 3, my copy of MCC from steam has been rendered completely useless.-it worked...
  10. Cannot play any Halo MCC games

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot play any Halo MCC games: So here's the run down. I recently downloaded Halo MCC through the Xbox (beta) app on my Windows 10 PC through the Game Pass. When I launched the game it loaded fine. But when I go to play any of...