Halo MCC

Discus and support Halo MCC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I cant download Halo MCC on PC even though I already own it on the Xbox One f567a981-c53c-4824-ad8b-79fd0909d597 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SchwarzerJus, Aug 1, 2021.

1. SchwarzerJus
    SchwarzerJus Guest

Halo MCC

I cant download Halo MCC on PC even though I already own it on the Xbox One

:)

SchwarzerJus, Aug 1, 2021
  2. Hoova-[xboxvenue] Win User

I can't forget that game for ever

Halo 3 halo reach and halo the mcc
  3. AdamKronus Win User

Best Overall Cutscene

Halo: MCC, especially Halo 2.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Clarification Needed For Regional Conflicts, Restrictions etc.

The halo mcc is here but not thr halo 5 model
  5. cbander0918 Win User

Game suggestions

Halo MCC and Halo 5 immediately come to mind.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Halo 3: ODST to release 29/05/2015

To those having install issues, do as other have said, make sure to update halo mcc and make sure you have the disc in when installing, the campaign resides under the halo 3 campaign in halo mcc.
Thema:

Halo MCC

1. Halo MCC - Similar Threads - Halo MCC

2. Halo MCC infinite loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC infinite loading: Every time I launch the Halo MCC on my pc it prompts me to log in then says error logging into xbox live and lets me hit retry then proceeds to sit at the screen with the little spinning circle...
  3. missing content Halo mcc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    missing content Halo mcc: hello, today i bought Halo mcc for the PC on the Microsoft store, after installing the game and all the content i started the game and i cant play anything, it keeps saying missing content, i...
  4. Halo: MCC PC content being locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: MCC PC content being locked: I have downloaded and uninstalled mcc a couple times including all the game addons, and it doesnt fix the fact that i cant play any of them without it saying that the content is missing, i use...
  5. Halo MCC Game Pass version unplayable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Game Pass version unplayable: Won't launch any indiviual games only the main launcher itself. Asks me to download the content I want to play even after reinstalling from both the Microsoft Store and the Xbox app. I've...
  6. Halo MCC Multiplayer seems messed up.. anyone else have this problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Multiplayer seems messed up.. anyone else have this problem?: I downloaded Halo Master Chief Collection with Microsoft Store when it first came out on PC, and have come regret using Microsoft Store rather then Steam. Since downloading, I have dealt with many...
  7. Dolby Vision stopped working on Halo MCC for no reason? It just goes to HDR now.

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Vision stopped working on Halo MCC for no reason? It just goes to HDR now.: I’ve trued restarting many times to no avail. submitted by /u/JuniperChaos [link] [comments]
  8. Halo MCC PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC PC: Halo MCC PC has issues playing the installed games that are on the playlists. This is a problem that happened recently and is causing issues. I cannot play any games through the xbox games pass....
  9. Halo MCC name change

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC name change: Hello I was wondering if there's a way to only use my steam name and not change my Xbox gamer tag for halo MCC? For steaming on steam halo mcc. 02305b34-c875-47c5-85b1-db1f52bee7ab
  10. Just bought new Series S. How do I get Halo MCC on it since I can’t put the disc inside?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought new Series S. How do I get Halo MCC on it since I can’t put the disc inside?: Do I have to buy the game all over again? 968e571d-8ee7-4082-b744-9800f3c28f11