Halo MMC won't update!!?!

Discus and support Halo MMC won't update!!?! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can somebody tell me why HAlo MMC won't update on my xbox? and can somebody tell me why the HECK this website lacks any information on how to update... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by marcusrenfro7742, Nov 12, 2014.

1. Halo MMC won't update!!?!

Can somebody tell me why HAlo MMC won't update on my xbox?

and can somebody tell me why the HECK this website lacks any information on how to update the game?

seriously, man.

:)

marcusrenfro7742, Nov 12, 2014
  2. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest
    What are you looking forward to doing on Xbox 1, this 2015 year?

I'll be scratching Halo 5 off my list until Halo MMC gets it's multiplayer fixed.

Auswulf, Nov 12, 2014
  3. ZombieDeano
    ZombieDeano Guest
    #AdvancedWarfareMP - It's SO original

Just realised this game releases a week before Halo MMC. No point buying COD. Everyone will be online with Halo.

ZombieDeano, Nov 12, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Can you please provide more information on what's going on? Your post doesn't provide us with enough info to provide assistance.

onyxishere, Nov 12, 2014
Thema:

1. Halo MMC won't update!!?! - Similar Threads - Halo MMC won't

2. When I load the legacy Halo disc, it now seems to be sending me online

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I load the legacy Halo disc, it now seems to be sending me online: I have one of the original Xbox One consoles and love to play all the different versions of Halo. I popped the disc they sold with the legacy Halo versions which were updated for Halo one. I never...
  3. I purchased HALO: Master Chief Collection, but it will not let me download and wants me to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased HALO: Master Chief Collection, but it will not let me download and wants me to...: My brother in law previously had Halo MCC downloaded to my xbox, but i finally buckled down last night and purchased the game for myself. It still would not let me access the game, so I went...
  4. Halo Wars 2 Frozen Main Menu

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Wars 2 Frozen Main Menu: I just got Halo Wars 2 and when I launch it after 'Press Any Key' and it signs in the white menu buttons on the top and bottom flicker, the visual becomes super laggy, and anything I do is super...
  5. Halo Waypoint

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Waypoint: Hi, for some reason whenever I log into Halo Waypoint, it always says Xbox Live Account Error. It tells me to xbox.com and click profile, but it wont tell me anything else, what's actually wrong,...
  6. Halo 5 Guardians

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 Guardians: Sou fã da saga Halo e gostaria de fazer uma crítica construtiva pra 343 industries,Halo 5 as ultimas missões foram muito enjoativa simplesmente fiquei andando praticamente pelo mesmo cenário...
  7. Halo Reach Purchased but Will Not Unlock in MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Reach Purchased but Will Not Unlock in MCC: I need some help. I purchased Halo Reach from the Microsoft Store to add to the MCC. The 10MB game shows up in the Ready to Install section of the MCC Manage Add-Ons page but when I install it, it...
  8. halo mcc matchmaking

in XBoX on Windows
    halo mcc matchmaking: Hi everybody, I've a problem with Halo Mcc on Steam. In fact, I can't find parties even after few minutes. At this day, I didn't find ones (I tried all mode). I'm from West Europe. I turn off...
  9. Cant Download Halo Masterchief Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant Download Halo Masterchief Collection: Once i hit the download button it says download starting cancels and retries like 3-4 times and says error Code: 0x8007065E 8f97635a-d4db-464c-918d-e8b36eba7025
  10. Halo MMC Achievements Won't Unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MMC Achievements Won't Unlock: I have been playing Halo MMC for a while now and recently I was getting the achievements for blowing up the Soda Cans. Every achievement popped up like it should do until I got to the very last...