Halo ODST

Discus and support Halo ODST in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I missed my opportunity to redeem my code for ODST on MCC. I read on Halo Waypoint where I can still redeem my code even after the message was purged.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Darth BLR, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Darth BLR
    Darth BLR Guest

Halo ODST

I missed my opportunity to redeem my code for ODST on MCC. I read on Halo Waypoint where I can still redeem my code even after the message was purged. Waypoint referred my to this forum. Can you guys help me?

:)

Darth BLR, Nov 4, 2015
  2. kevin
    kevin Guest
    Halo 3: ODST Reviews

Below you can find the reviews for Halo 3: ODST. If you have any questions that the reviews didn't answer, start a new thread on the forum. Played the game already? Rate it above and tell us why you did or didn’t like it. Better yet, write your own user review!

9 out of 10 - IGN
    Read the full review here: Direct Link
    9 out of 10 - Game Spot
    Read the full review here: Direct Link

kevin, Nov 4, 2015
  3. The1337gamer
    The1337gamer Guest
    The1337gamer, Nov 4, 2015
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Halo ODST

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

Enjoy! Halo ODST :D

Mister Beep, Nov 5, 2015
  5. iBIanKz Win User

New to Halo, worth a buy?

I loved Halo 3: ODST.

And as others have said I would play in order Halo CE, Halo 2, Halo 3, ODST, and Reach whenever.
  6. The1337gamer Win User

Bungie's Destiny gets new details/images.

Screenshot from Halo 3: ODST:

[View:http://media1.gameinformer.com/imagefeed/featured/microsoft/halo/odst/halodestinytweet1130-610a.jpg]
  7. johnbubbles25 Win User

Thank you M$ and 343 for ruining Halo

Halo ODST didn't have a MP, it's MP was Halo 3, so anyone playing the ODST MP disk would have counted towards Halo 3, not ODST.

so what you're saying is halo3's muliplayer online numbers were inflated by odst owners?

and if odst had contained it's own muliplayer then halo3 might have had a lower playerbase than it did. making halo 4 numbers look better. ok lol
  8. Zehq Win User

Found this comment on Facebook I think this something 343 must understand about us Halo fans.

Halo OT > Halo 4 > crap > Halo: ODST > the crap ODST spawned from > Halo: Reach

-

Halo Wars is entirely different and was rather fun for a consololol RTS.
  9. Mister Beep Win User

Halo3: ODST and Halo 4: Sparten in Halo: The Master Chief Collection?

Hey there,

The Halo Master Chief Collection does not include Halo 3: ODST, but it should include Halo 4: Spartan Ops. Halo 3: ODST is available on the Xbox Store as an add-on for Halo: MCC.

Hope this helps!
Thema:

Halo ODST

1. Halo ODST - Similar Threads - Halo ODST

2. Halo: Reach & Halo 3 ODST

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: Reach & Halo 3 ODST: When I view these games or DLCs in the store, it says I have them installed via the MCC, however I am unable to play these two in the MCC. Is there any fix to this?...
  3. Halo Master Chief Collection (Halo 3: ODST)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master Chief Collection (Halo 3: ODST): Okay so I've been trying to get all the achievements for Halo 3 ODST, (on MCC) I'm down to the audio logs, my Xbox achievements are telling me I have the 27th to the 30th ones to claim. I've gone...
  4. Halo 3 ODST dlc

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo 3 ODST dlc: Ive just now learned of the halo 3 dlc code getting sent out to people who played the master chief collection on launch, and until 12/20/14 (i believe) i dont remember ever getting one and i would...
  5. Halo 3 ODST not installed with MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 3 ODST not installed with MCC: I bought the Halo MCC, and ODST is not installed. When i click on the ‘Halo 3: ODST’ campaign option, it tells me that it is not installed and takes me to the Microsft store to buy the game....
  6. Halo 3/Reach/ODST/4 playerbase as of now, 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 3/Reach/ODST/4 playerbase as of now, 2019: I am a seriously PC Master Race player since i've spent a childhood having my bros not allowing me to play consoles, and since now i have a steady job income (And let's not forget a college...
  7. Halo 3 ODST achievements in MCC not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 3 ODST achievements in MCC not unlocking: Hello. On a whim recently I decided to complete the campaigns for the various Halos on the Master chief Collection. I had partially completed all of them but had a few uncompleted chapters on...
  8. HALO 3: ODST - no content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HALO 3: ODST - no content: Hello, Just bought the add on to MCC -> Halo3:odst. Addon is installed, content is installed (reinstalled as well) - still cannot start the game. It says that H3:ODST is not installed. I saw...
  9. Halo 3 ODST code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 3 ODST code: Hi there, I played the Halo MCC when it first came out and am now getting back into it after a very prolonged hiatus. I saw that at some point in 2015 codes were given out to download it for free...
  10. Halo MCC - Halo 3 ODST problem ("no content")

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC - Halo 3 ODST problem ("no content"): Hi I have box version of Halo MCC and purchased Halo 3 ODST. The MCC is updated and DLC is downloaded but it still displays message "no content". I've already tried: - hard reset - uninstall...