Halo Outpost Discovery avatar promo code already redeemed.

Discus and support Halo Outpost Discovery avatar promo code already redeemed. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Just managed to start redeeming my promo codes for Outpost Discovery today but one of them, Spartan Owen Avatar, was already redeemed. Talked to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by KnightEclipse17, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Halo Outpost Discovery avatar promo code already redeemed.

Just managed to start redeeming my promo codes for Outpost Discovery today but one of them, Spartan Owen Avatar, was already redeemed. Talked to Microsoft and they said that it was redeemed 3 days ago on an account that wasn't mine. They told me that there
    wasn't anything they could do and that I'd have to contact the manufacturer, which they thought was Bungie. So I looked up the ones I was able to redeem and they came from Microsoft Studios. Now, the question is, does anybody know how to contact Microsoft
    Studios directly because choosing the 'Contact Us' option from the 343 Industries page, lo and behold, takes me to the Microsoft help page that I started at.

:)

KnightEclipse17, Jun 19, 2019
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there KnightEclipse17,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with redeeming a code for the Outpost Discovery. I went ahead and did some research, looks like many members are being affecting by the same issue.

Currently, the Outpost Team is working on the issue. Take a look at the following site for updates:

Let us know if this helps.
  4. Zenosos Win User

Halo Outpost Discovery

ive never heard of this what is halo outpost discovery, is it a special halo event in places around usa? as like a promotional thing?
  5. Buachaill Dona Win User

Halo Outpost Discovery

Sounds awesome, but I live in the UK so no Halo Outpost Discovery for me. Enjoy yourself though.
  6. skylaar Win User

Halo Outpost Discovery

That is exciting you get to go! I had not heard of this yet but I don't think that I will be able to make one. It looks like a great experience though! What fun!
Thema:

1. Halo Outpost Discovery avatar promo code already redeemed. - Similar Threads - Halo Outpost Discovery

2. Halo CE Mission 5: Assault on the Control Room keeps shutting down my Xbox One X - how can...

in XboX Insiders
    Halo CE Mission 5: Assault on the Control Room keeps shutting down my Xbox One X - how can...: [IMG] Hi all. I asked this question on Halo Waypoint and a 343i person recommended I check here for help. I have Halo CE: which I have been playing the campaign on my Xbox One X on a 4K TV....
  3. MCC Halo 1 - multiplayer - False Betrayal - Banning

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MCC Halo 1 - multiplayer - False Betrayal - Banning: MCC Halo 1 has the same issue that Halo PC had,dying due to stupid physics. Dudes running in front of your tank, warthog, ect... die. Dude runs to get into your warthog and it is moving even...
  4. didn't get the halo reach emile-a239 or kat-b320 for gears of war 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    didn't get the halo reach emile-a239 or kat-b320 for gears of war 5: Why i didn't get halo reach emile-a239 for gears of war 5 or kat - b320 8b66a136-e64e-415d-963a-43c47ebbd5be
  5. Halo 5 multiplayer won't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 multiplayer won't work: Okay so let's get straight to the point I have been playing halo reach multiplayer today with no problems then I go onto halo 5 to play some then I get a message saying multiplayer required this...
  6. Halo 4 Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 4 Xbox 360: good night, I subscribe xbox live and always play on my xbox 360 the halo 4 game, but recently there is a problem that I am always being disconnected from the game with the following statement,...
  7. Halo 5 guardians

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo 5 guardians: Hello everyone, I would like to ask a question about Halo 5 guardians: will this also come out for PC besides the Master chief collection? Thanks. 9252e2ac-5e44-4075-8cbb-30c543eff22a
  8. Halo Reach Flight: Can't join in

in XboX Insiders
    Halo Reach Flight: Can't join in: Hey guys! I'm WhiteKnight3098 on Xbox Live. I got an email saying I was accepting into the Halo Reach stress test flight, and the Xbox app won't let me in, says I'm under 18. When I try to access...
  9. I have a duplicate of Halo MCC Insider downloaded on my Xbox (Alpha Ring)

in XboX Insiders
    I have a duplicate of Halo MCC Insider downloaded on my Xbox (Alpha Ring): Downloaded it yesterday to play in the Halo Reach PvP Flighting beta for this weekend. There's currently a 4.49GB update and now two tiles popped of the same build. submitted by /u/TanFlo1997...
  10. Halo Outpost Discovery

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Outpost Discovery: So.... 1) who all is super excited??? 2) who already went in Orlando, and what did you think? I'm going to the one in Cali. I'm so stoked! b58cbe70-26b2-4afa-ba7f-eb0f736caf6f