Halo Outpost Discovery avatar promo code already redeemed.

Discus and support Halo Outpost Discovery avatar promo code already redeemed. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Just managed to start redeeming my promo codes for Outpost Discovery today but one of them, Spartan Owen Avatar, was already redeemed. Talked to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by KnightEclipse17, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Halo Outpost Discovery avatar promo code already redeemed.

Just managed to start redeeming my promo codes for Outpost Discovery today but one of them, Spartan Owen Avatar, was already redeemed. Talked to Microsoft and they said that it was redeemed 3 days ago on an account that wasn't mine. They told me that there
    wasn't anything they could do and that I'd have to contact the manufacturer, which they thought was Bungie. So I looked up the ones I was able to redeem and they came from Microsoft Studios. Now, the question is, does anybody know how to contact Microsoft
    Studios directly because choosing the 'Contact Us' option from the 343 Industries page, lo and behold, takes me to the Microsoft help page that I started at.

:)

KnightEclipse17, Jun 19, 2019
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there KnightEclipse17,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with redeeming a code for the Outpost Discovery. I went ahead and did some research, looks like many members are being affecting by the same issue.

Currently, the Outpost Team is working on the issue. Take a look at the following site for updates:

Let us know if this helps.
  4. Zenosos Win User

Halo Outpost Discovery

ive never heard of this what is halo outpost discovery, is it a special halo event in places around usa? as like a promotional thing?
  5. Buachaill Dona Win User

Halo Outpost Discovery

Sounds awesome, but I live in the UK so no Halo Outpost Discovery for me. Enjoy yourself though.
  6. Bokor Zombie Win User

Halo Outpost Discovery

Hi Zenosos,

If you haven't had a chance to check it out this is what it is
    https://halooutpostdiscovery.com/

It looks like a incredible experience that unless comes to other countries many of us will miss out.

It needs to come Down Under
Thema:

1. Halo Outpost Discovery avatar promo code already redeemed. - Similar Threads - Halo Outpost Discovery

2. Halo wars 2 cant find saved games suddently

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo wars 2 cant find saved games suddently: Hi, Does anyone know about this issue? I log on and start game but it can't find saved games and dispaly there is no saved games. 9f8fcc18-2939-46db-b1ff-25547748e977
  3. Halo Map and game type transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Map and game type transfer: Who is exited to play your old maps and game types on MCC? It think the was a right move on 343i side. I think this will bring back alot of OG players and there for make the match making alot more...
  4. Expectations and predictions for the new Halo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Expectations and predictions for the new Halo: exciting story and answer several holes in the plot, do not remove warzone and multiplayer as halo 5 875380cd-4a67-46b6-b0d9-db488622b5c4
  5. Halo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: It will always be the original for me. Such a great title for a new system. c3580522-acc4-46fc-a438-a23dac90ee96
  6. Halo 3/Reach/ODST/4 playerbase as of now, 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 3/Reach/ODST/4 playerbase as of now, 2019: I am a seriously PC Master Race player since i've spent a childhood having my bros not allowing me to play consoles, and since now i have a steady job income (And let's not forget a college...
  7. Unable to download Halo Wars 2 for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to download Halo Wars 2 for PC: I owned Halo Wars 2 for xbox one but on the game page, option to download for windows 10 is not there. There are three game pages pages. Halo Wars 2, standard edition, and complete edition. I can...
  8. Halo Wars Definitive Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Wars Definitive Edition: Hello All, I've played this game on my Xbox One for quite some time. I learned that it's a play anywhere game so I've been trying to install it onto my Windows 10 laptop. When I log into my...
  9. Halo MCC Edition - Halo 3 LASO Playlist - Crash to Xbox Home Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Edition - Halo 3 LASO Playlist - Crash to Xbox Home Screen: My son, GT [Mod removed - See guidelines], is working through the Halo MCC Achievement list and currently focussed on the LASO playlists. While he was playing MCC Halo 3 LASO on our Xbox1, I...
  10. Halo Outpost Discovery

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Outpost Discovery: So.... 1) who all is super excited??? 2) who already went in Orlando, and what did you think? I'm going to the one in Cali. I'm so stoked! b58cbe70-26b2-4afa-ba7f-eb0f736caf6f