Halo Outpost Discovery avatar promo code already redeemed.

Discus and support Halo Outpost Discovery avatar promo code already redeemed. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Just managed to start redeeming my promo codes for Outpost Discovery today but one of them, Spartan Owen Avatar, was already redeemed. Talked to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by KnightEclipse17, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Halo Outpost Discovery avatar promo code already redeemed.

Just managed to start redeeming my promo codes for Outpost Discovery today but one of them, Spartan Owen Avatar, was already redeemed. Talked to Microsoft and they said that it was redeemed 3 days ago on an account that wasn't mine. They told me that there
    wasn't anything they could do and that I'd have to contact the manufacturer, which they thought was Bungie. So I looked up the ones I was able to redeem and they came from Microsoft Studios. Now, the question is, does anybody know how to contact Microsoft
    Studios directly because choosing the 'Contact Us' option from the 343 Industries page, lo and behold, takes me to the Microsoft help page that I started at.

:)

KnightEclipse17, Jun 19, 2019
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there KnightEclipse17,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with redeeming a code for the Outpost Discovery. I went ahead and did some research, looks like many members are being affecting by the same issue.

Currently, the Outpost Team is working on the issue. Take a look at the following site for updates:

Let us know if this helps.
  4. Zenosos Win User

Halo Outpost Discovery

ive never heard of this what is halo outpost discovery, is it a special halo event in places around usa? as like a promotional thing?
  5. Buachaill Dona Win User

Halo Outpost Discovery

Sounds awesome, but I live in the UK so no Halo Outpost Discovery for me. Enjoy yourself though.
  6. skylaar Win User

Halo Outpost Discovery

That is exciting you get to go! I had not heard of this yet but I don't think that I will be able to make one. It looks like a great experience though! What fun!
Thema:

1. Halo Outpost Discovery avatar promo code already redeemed. - Similar Threads - Halo Outpost Discovery

2. Unable to install "Halo Wars 2: Awakening the Nightmare" on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install "Halo Wars 2: Awakening the Nightmare" on PC: I purchased "Halo Wars 2 Complete Edition" for Windows 10 PC today, and installed it. In the "my library" section of the Microsoft Store app, all the components of the "complete edition" show up,...
  3. HALO app 사라짐

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HALO app 사라짐: 어 window update를 하 나서 HALO APP이 사라지는 현상이 발생해 재 설치를 하 하는데 DOWNLOAD ERROR가 발생하였음. ERROR 내용을 확인해 보니 오류코드가 :ox803fb107 해결방법을 알 싶습니다. 4e9a0456-cac9-46ca-8a7d-82a14e906662
  4. Halo: MCC doesn’t work on Alpa Skip-Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Halo: MCC doesn’t work on Alpa Skip-Ahead: I really can’t believe after 2 months of reporting this issue they can’t fix this, this always get stuck in Title Screen, when you press start, the game freezes and get stuck right there, please...
  5. My Xbox 360 halo reach made me forgot my credits

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox 360 halo reach made me forgot my credits: Halo reach made me forfit my credits and mostly restet me. I need help. I was a general grade 2 i think and is there a way i can get my progress back. Xbox can you help?...
  6. Halo MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC: Im having trouble playing Master Chief Collection I have tried all the troubleshooting steps with no progress. Its Digital DL the game starts up to opening screen and I push start then it freezes...
  7. Halo MCC stopped launching on XBOX (Beta) - Microsoft Store Package Dependency Installer

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC stopped launching on XBOX (Beta) - Microsoft Store Package Dependency Installer: The game was working just fine a few days ago. Today when I tried to start it a pop-up window appeared asking if I would allow Microsoft Store Package Dependency Installer make changes on my...
  8. Restart the HALO 5 campaign

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Restart the HALO 5 campaign: It happens that it was a while since I finished the HALO 5 campaign and wanted to play it again but I found that I can't do it or at least I don't know how to do it. Nowhere is the option to...
  9. Halo MCC Halo 2: Anniversary se cierra solo[Halo MCC Halo 2: Anniversary closes alone]

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC Halo 2: Anniversary se cierra solo[Halo MCC Halo 2: Anniversary closes alone]: Hola, compré el xbox game pass para pc hace tiempo y descargue Halo: The Master Chief Colletion y todo bien hasta que llegué a la campaña de Halo 2: Anniversary. Donde, al aparecer una nave...
  10. Halo Outpost Discovery

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Outpost Discovery: So.... 1) who all is super excited??? 2) who already went in Orlando, and what did you think? I'm going to the one in Cali. I'm so stoked! b58cbe70-26b2-4afa-ba7f-eb0f736caf6f