Halo Outpost Discovery

Discus and support Halo Outpost Discovery in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So.... 1) who all is super excited??? 2) who already went in Orlando, and what did you think? I'm going to the one in Cali. I'm so stoked!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ScottTHEscammeR, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Halo Outpost Discovery

So....

1) who all is super excited???

2) who already went in Orlando, and what did you think?

I'm going to the one in Cali. I'm so stoked!

:)

ScottTHEscammeR, Jul 11, 2019
  2. Zenosos Win User

Halo Outpost Discovery

ive never heard of this what is halo outpost discovery, is it a special halo event in places around usa? as like a promotional thing?
  3. Buachaill Dona Win User

Halo Outpost Discovery

Sounds awesome, but I live in the UK so no Halo Outpost Discovery for me. Enjoy yourself though.
  4. Bokor Zombie Win User

Halo Outpost Discovery

Hi Zenosos,

If you haven't had a chance to check it out this is what it is
    https://halooutpostdiscovery.com/

It looks like a incredible experience that unless comes to other countries many of us will miss out.

It needs to come Down Under
  5. Aleks Shepard Win User

Halo Outpost Discovery

Its so amazing and yet I can't go :(
  6. lilbak82 Win User

Halo Outpost Discovery

I wish i could go to one of these but sadly wont be able to make it.
Thema:

Halo Outpost Discovery

1. Halo Outpost Discovery - Similar Threads - Halo Outpost Discovery

2. Impossible to play Halo Wars 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible to play Halo Wars 2: Hi everyone ! I have a big problem. I can't play Halo Wars 2 since yesterday. After a long absence, i uptaded my game but the update was corrupted. So i uninstalled the game. But when i launch...
  3. Halo 3 ODST achievements in MCC not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 3 ODST achievements in MCC not unlocking: Hello. On a whim recently I decided to complete the campaigns for the various Halos on the Master chief Collection. I had partially completed all of them but had a few uncompleted chapters on...
  4. halo infinite *thoughts*

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo infinite *thoughts*: I'm not sure on the storyline of halo that is coming up it could be anything from a prequel to something even for scifi- ish and possibly super futuristic so I prefer to just sit tight and just...
  5. Halo: Master Chief Collection error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: Master Chief Collection error: I have recently bought Halo: the master chief collection. After installing all 5 halo components into my Xbox one s, neither the campaigns or multiplayer work. I am consistently getting the...
  6. When will we have support in Halo Wars 2 for keyboard and mouse on xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will we have support in Halo Wars 2 for keyboard and mouse on xbox one?: Why doesn't Halo Wars 2 support keyboard and mouse on XBOX ONE? If in windows 10 goes perfectly !! So you take XBOX ONE keyboard and mouse and then it does not apply it to your main games and your...
  7. Halo 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5: I bought the halo 5 guardian xbox which came with the game my hard drive crashed and i got a new one but lost the game. I went to my games it is gone. If i go to the store it is asking me purchase...
  8. Why isn't Halo 5 in Play Anywhere?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't Halo 5 in Play Anywhere?: A time ago i recieve from Microsoft a Halo 5 Forge Pack for PC, but I can't play 'cause my notebook don't run. I wanna play this game in my future Xbox One, but it is not in the Play Anywhere...
  9. Halo 5 Score attack. WTD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 Score attack. WTD: [img] Just finished the mission and this appeared. 36e81fe8-c225-4e66-8d11-0fcf97fecc6e
  10. Halo Outpost Discovery avatar promo code already redeemed.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo Outpost Discovery avatar promo code already redeemed.: Just managed to start redeeming my promo codes for Outpost Discovery today but one of them, Spartan Owen Avatar, was already redeemed. Talked to Microsoft and they said that it was redeemed 3 days...