Halo Outpost Discovery

Discus and support Halo Outpost Discovery in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So.... 1) who all is super excited??? 2) who already went in Orlando, and what did you think? I'm going to the one in Cali. I'm so stoked!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ScottTHEscammeR, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Halo Outpost Discovery

So....

1) who all is super excited???

2) who already went in Orlando, and what did you think?

I'm going to the one in Cali. I'm so stoked!

:)

ScottTHEscammeR, Jul 11, 2019
  2. Zenosos Win User

Halo Outpost Discovery

ive never heard of this what is halo outpost discovery, is it a special halo event in places around usa? as like a promotional thing?
  3. Buachaill Dona Win User

Halo Outpost Discovery

Sounds awesome, but I live in the UK so no Halo Outpost Discovery for me. Enjoy yourself though.
  4. skylaar Win User

Halo Outpost Discovery

That is exciting you get to go! I had not heard of this yet but I don't think that I will be able to make one. It looks like a great experience though! What fun!
  5. mozmoz2009 Win User

Halo Outpost Discovery

Super excited but can't go I live in the UK so not happy
  6. Bokor Zombie Win User

Halo Outpost Discovery

Hi Zenosos,

If you haven't had a chance to check it out this is what it is
    https://halooutpostdiscovery.com/

It looks like a incredible experience that unless comes to other countries many of us will miss out.

It needs to come Down Under
Thema:

Halo Outpost Discovery

1. Halo Outpost Discovery - Similar Threads - Halo Outpost Discovery

2. Disconnect from Xbox live account - Halo Master Chief's Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disconnect from Xbox live account - Halo Master Chief's Collection: Years ago I created an outlook account under a pseudonym where I'd sign in to play my games. The recovery phone number is not in use anymore since I've moved to another country. So when I used...
  3. Can not Download Halo MCC on Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not Download Halo MCC on Microsoft store: Today I was trying to download Halo MCC on microsoft store using xbox gamepass ultimate but unfortunately the download is giving me a error stating try after few minutes. But after trying later on...
  4. Is every game's multiplayer the same? (Halo MCC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Is every game's multiplayer the same? (Halo MCC): Hi everybody- I'm looking at the newly released "Halo: The Master Chief Collection" for Steam on PC. I'm only going to play multiplayer, no story or co-op. Will every game's multiplayer be...
  5. Halo: The Master Chief Collection PC Version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection PC Version: I'm having trouble installing the game. I had pre installed it before it was available. The installation worked fine but when I launched the game it would just stay in the "Halo The Master Chief...
  6. Halo Reach PC Achievements not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Reach PC Achievements not working: I'm playing Halo Reach on Steam and my achievements aren't unlocking, works perfectly fine for my friends. Any fix? 550c3b77-9524-4b46-9ac0-5180b5991a4a
  7. Error on gamertag ? (Halo MCC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Error on gamertag ? (Halo MCC): Hello, I have problem I do not understand: I've created a microsoft account for Halo to be able to play it on steam, typed my name () and pressed ok. All fine. It worked, inside the game though...
  8. Halo on multiple platforms

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo on multiple platforms: If I start playing Halo on PC via the Microsoft Store and I later decide to continue playing via Steam, will my game saves carry on? 37e57de0-747d-44d5-895d-862a01e36da5
  9. Wrong Gamertag / Changing Gamertag (Halo Reach PC Steam)

in XBoX on Windows
    Wrong Gamertag / Changing Gamertag (Halo Reach PC Steam): Earlier today I decided to purchase Halo: Reach on PC (via Steam) and when asked to log into a Microsoft account I created a new account. It then asked me to enter a gamer tag, which I did, but...
  10. Halo Outpost Discovery avatar promo code already redeemed.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo Outpost Discovery avatar promo code already redeemed.: Just managed to start redeeming my promo codes for Outpost Discovery today but one of them, Spartan Owen Avatar, was already redeemed. Talked to Microsoft and they said that it was redeemed 3 days...