Halo: Precision weapons have got to go in a pool of lava!

Discus and support Halo: Precision weapons have got to go in a pool of lava! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 1. I feel like playing halo is a ripoff now. 2. Fighting with precisious [mod removed] is beyond comprehensiveable measures. 3. Oh I no, I'm not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by V0ltz Does MC, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Halo: Precision weapons have got to go in a pool of lava!

1. I feel like playing halo is a ripoff now. 2. Fighting with precisious [mod removed] is beyond comprehensiveable measures. 3. Oh I no, I'm not complaining; I'm merely saying that the gametype needs to change. If there's a gametype strictly for assault
    weapons; then use it! By no means should you pick up a different weapon than what the game has intended you to use! 4. Weapon mismatching needs to go away. 5. I simply won't pity over a weapon that does not save lives; but only leads to mass destruction. Do
    you love your gun? Then I bet you will be a slave to satan. 6. This is why I hate Halo & the *players'* (all-plural; not singular) lack of options over a gun and to simply have fun. But you cannot have fun without having fun. It's a disgrace & an abomination
    to me. 7. Fix it to where its only assault weapons & not just with both simply scattered. Grenades are allowed, but no swords, rockets, sniper, br, dmr, no force to waste time to get back in the game after being banned by simply leaving, shotgun, & both pistols.
    They are an abomination to me; and it needs to change. Do not twist my words to your after thoughts. I have said only seven things. Please respect that. But fee free to share your thoughts & If you agree. And I am also sorry for the ppl who cannot change.

:)

V0ltz Does MC, Feb 22, 2020
  2. Ohjohnnyt Win User

Sorry to hear you are not happy!

Maybe take a break from the game and also login to Halo forums so the developers get the information?
  3. Frankalore the Merci Win User

I think they've added too many weapons to keep the game perfectly balanced. Maybe Halo infinite will have some game modes with assault only weapons like the ar and plasma rifle.
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Someone mentioned but, there is actually a matchmaking feedback & discussion page on the Halo Forums. If you're wanting to give honest feedback about your negative experience while playing, where the devs who may actually be able take your feedback and inquire
    with you further, it would for sure be on there.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums
  5. CYA007 Win User

Hi,

I am very sorry for you that you seem so upset with this game. We have to remember that it is just a game, it should be fun and relaxing! Perhaps you could try other games that would suit you better. I wish you all the best and thank you for using the
    forum.
  6. DakkaRaptor Win User

See I am in the mind with CoD because in my opinion since Modern Warfare 2 they havent made even a rubbish one like all worse than rubbish, but thats my opinion so what do I do just dont bu or play their games until they make one that is a fun game for
    me. For me I love halo I also love the universe its in and I love using precision weapons because thats what I enjoy to use. Obviously I dont use a precision weapon in a game mode that says use only assualt or rockets or pistol etc but if its not a rule of
    the game then what does it matter what weapon someone uses as long as its one they enjoy to play as I said I love precision but my mate loves assualt and another of my mates loves using pistol and only that and at the end of the day as long as the rules of
    the game say we can use what we want then we do and have fun. We are all entilteled to our opinions and thats what community is all about having a fun and friendly discussion. Hopefully when the next game comes round its more fun for you but my advice if the
    game is that much not fun for you dont play just dont play like I do with CoD dont play.
Thema:

1. Halo: Precision weapons have got to go in a pool of lava! - Similar Threads - Halo Precision weapons

2. Halo MCC via Steam: Can't Sign In To Xbox Live

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC via Steam: Can't Sign In To Xbox Live: I purchased Halo MCC through Steam. When I first tried logging in, I got the "Something went wrong" message. I remembered my first Xbox live account was compromised years ago and I had created a...
  3. Starting Halo Master & Chief Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starting Halo Master & Chief Collection: We received the disc for Halo Master & Chief Collection in the mail, downloaded it, and we're trying to start a campaign. Everything shows "Installed" but none of the campaigns appear to launch....
  4. cannot download halo wars 2 pc from microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    cannot download halo wars 2 pc from microsoft store: Does anyone have this problem? I try to download the game with gamepass from the microsoft store and the xbox application and it only reaches 39.14 mb and it stops downloading. I have tried to...
  5. [PC Steam] Halo MCC: Unable to unlock "I'm Sorry, Dave" achievement

in XBoX on Windows
    [PC Steam] Halo MCC: Unable to unlock "I'm Sorry, Dave" achievement: "I'm Sorry, Dave" is a very basic achievement and the 2nd most common achievement on Steam... yet I cannot for the life of me unlock it. Yes I'm playing with Anti-Cheat on, yes I can unlock all...
  6. Whats better: Halo or COD?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whats better: Halo or COD?: Either franchise is great, but what are your opinions? 97a3fa4d-da69-4fb4-ad5d-b2c501ed6418
  7. Missing Content- Halo Master Chief Collection xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing Content- Halo Master Chief Collection xbox one: I have owned the game since its initial release on disc. I've just reinstalled the disc which took around 9 hours and when I try to fire up any of the content (multiplayer or Campaign) the game...
  8. What EXACTLY is included in Halo: The MCC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What EXACTLY is included in Halo: The MCC?: Good morning everyone, as I have been getting mixed information as to what is included with Halo: The MCC, I would like some clarification from the Xbox community as the Halo community has been...
  9. No puedo jugar Halo Reach en MCC / I cant play Halo Reach on MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo jugar Halo Reach en MCC / I cant play Halo Reach on MCC: Hace tiempo que tengo Halo MCC, hoy descargué todo de nuevo, porque lo había quitado. El problema es, que no me deja jugar Halo Reach, me aparece el enunciado de que tengo que descargar el...
  10. Halo Masterchief Sign in Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Masterchief Sign in Error: Hey Guys, i started Halo Masterchief Collection failed to sign in because im stupid figured out my passwort but it does not let me try to log in again, they say theres a problem with my...