Halo Profile Transfer

Discus and support Halo Profile Transfer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Xbox live account was permanently suspended for changing my avatars eye color... The halo reach profile i had worked so hard on is just sitting... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DangerouslySketchy, Mar 3, 2014.

1. Halo Profile Transfer

My Xbox live account was permanently suspended for changing my avatars eye color... The halo reach profile i had worked so hard on is just sitting there.. so i just want to transer all of my armor and information to my new Xbox live account.. Im praying
    that this is possible because on my old account i had the Blue Flames given out by Bungie and the Bungie Nameplate.. So please help

:)

DangerouslySketchy, Mar 3, 2014
  2. Dlow128
    Dlow128 Guest
    Transfer data question.

Hi, to transfer content licences associated with your console you must sign in to the console with the profile used to purchase the content. Once signed in go to Settings > account > billing options and select licence transfer following the on screen instructions to transfer the licences to the new console so other profiles can use the content. Content can not be transfered across profiles only across consoles - hope this helps

Dlow128, Mar 3, 2014
  3. Jamesx82x
    Jamesx82x Guest
    This item cannot be transferred between profiles

I want to play through from scratch but my TV is busted damn you Samsung

Jamesx82x, Mar 3, 2014
  4. Halo Profile Transfer

You can not transfer your armor, but you can get the bungie nameplate and the blue flames. You must have an apple iPod, iPhone, or iPad. So if you have one of those first go to the app store and type in bungie. Then something will show up that says halo
    reach unlocks or something like that so when you download it go to it and you can and it will give you the bungie nameplate or a different nameplate and the blue flames. You must have one of those devices. If you any more questions message me on my profile.
    Halo Profile Transfer :)

spartan Mook117, Mar 19, 2014
  5. spartan Mook117 Win User

Halo Profile Transfer

You can not transfer your armor, but you can get the bungie nameplate and the blue flames. You must have an apple iPod, iPhone, or iPad. So if you have one of those first go to the app store and type in bungie. Then something will show up that says halo
    reach unlocks or something like that so when you download it go to it and you can and it will give you the bungie nameplate or a different nameplate and the blue flames. You must have one of those devices. If you any more questions message me on my profile.
    :)
  6. Mister Cerb Win User

Liscense Transfer not working with Borderlands 2

Hey there Lions!

Just to be sure we understand: Borderlands 2 now works find on your console, but Halo 4 does not? Which console/profile did you originally purchase Halo 4 onto? Was the license for Halo 4 included in the license transfer you performed to your console?

Let us know and we'll work with you from there! ^_^
  7. TAPPER715 Win User

Recent odd issue when matchmaking

The reason halo is doing this is because bungie is transferring all of halo data to 343
  8. HellishWolf2 Win User

On the xbox 360, if i get DLC on one profile, do the other profiles get it as well?

OK so lets say for Halo I wanted to put FOTUS on my brothers profile, all I would need to do is put his profile on my XBox do the license transfer and then he would download his Profile to his XBox and we could both use it on two separate consoles, just
    looking for the clarification if I am right about this.
  9. ~Bluewolf~ Win User

Transferring Data

I got the transfer cable and everything just was rather curious as to weather to start it up at all before I transferred all my save games and profiles over as I got a ton of work on Skyrim and the Halo games I'm not wanting to lose. I don't even truly have
    a Xbox Live Gold Account so I'm hoping this one lets me use my profile from my old Xbox for it (as the new Xbox 360 S gives you a 1 month free one). I been dying to try Halo with some online players. I'll give it a shot later on and see what happens.
Thema:

Halo Profile Transfer

1. Halo Profile Transfer - Similar Threads - Halo Profile Transfer

2. halo 5 profile sync error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo 5 profile sync error.: Okay so just finished downloading halo 5 and whenever I go to play it's (profile sync error) which is stopping me from playing online, all other games work fine, any help?...
  3. Halo 5 issue authorising account to servers and profile sync issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 issue authorising account to servers and profile sync issue: I'm getting the profile sync error message and Ive hard reset my Xbox and cleared the MAC address and reset the Xbox factory settings and deleted my Xbox profiles and put them back on and tried 2...
  4. Halo Wars 2 - 'Choose Profile' Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Wars 2 - 'Choose Profile' Issue: Hello, I recently installed the Xbox app and purchased Halo Wars 2. After installing the game, the menu arises and asks me to 'choose profile' in order to proceed. The pop up to do so comes up...
  5. Cannot connect to Xbox live profile with Halo ****

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect to Xbox live profile with Halo ****: I purchased Halo **** on my Surface 4 Pro, but at startup it says he cannot connect to my Xbox live profile. Redirected to its website, I am shown in. Any idea? Maybe difference between live...
  6. Halo 5 Profile disappear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 Profile disappear: I'm at level 95 for Halo 5. Today I logged on and everything disappeared and reset me to level 1. I can't access anything on multiplayer now and the game is essentially useless. The staff at Xbox...
  7. XBox One Freezes in Player Profiles during Halo 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox One Freezes in Player Profiles during Halo 5: 1. During gameplay in Halo 5 if I look at a players gamer card and profile the screens freezes or takes a long time to react. 2. This suppport site is like running around in circle. The...
  8. Halo: Reach - Profile Data Missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: Reach - Profile Data Missing: I installed Halo: Reach on my Xbox One, but when I started the game I appeared as a new player, I mean no armor unlocks, no credits earned, no campaign progress, no rank progress. And since Reach...
  9. Halo: Reach Profile Data missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: Reach Profile Data missing: I installed Halo Reach on my Xbox One to play with Backwards Compatibility, but as I started the game, I didn't have any of my armor, campaign progress, level progress, nothing. I appeared as if I...
  10. Lost Profile on Halo Reach in backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Profile on Halo Reach in backwards compatibility: I love Halo and think that Halo Reach was the best one. So I downloaded Halo Reach onto my Xbox One and I didn't have my profile! I had none of my armor, maps, or commendations. The game treated...