Halo Reach Achievements Anyone?

Discus and support Halo Reach Achievements Anyone? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey Xbox Gang im looking to finish off my Halo Reach Achievements i still need Halo Reach anniversary map pack if you want to go into match makeing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Yoshi Effect, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Yoshi Effect
    Yoshi Effect Guest

Hey Xbox Gang im looking to finish off my Halo Reach Achievements i still need Halo Reach anniversary map pack if you want to go into match makeing with me just send me a Message and we can start a halo reach session but please send me a message and not
    a friendrequest alone i get alot of random friend requests thanks this is just so i know who you guys are if you want to ill come on halo reach anytime ill most likely be playing orther games while i wait

:)

Yoshi Effect, Mar 5, 2014
  2. Juxtapose13
    Juxtapose13 Guest
    Halo Problem

[quote user="noboundz"]

You got "That's a Knife," which is indeed a Halo: Reach achievement, not a Halo: CE Anniv. one. Perhaps you can obtain Reach achievements through CE's firefight mode?

[/quote]

Yes you can as you are playing Halo: Reach when playing on the Anniversary Map Pack.

Any Achievements earned while playing the Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary Campaign are for
    Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary. Any Achievements earned while playing on the Anniversary Map Pack are
    Halo: Reach Achievements, and since it's Halo: Reach Multiplayer any standard (non-map specific)
    Halo: Reach Multiplayer Achievements can also be earned.

Juxtapose13, Mar 5, 2014
  3. noboundz
    noboundz Guest
    Halo Problem

You got "That's a Knife," which is indeed a Halo: Reach achievement, not a Halo: CE Anniv. one. Perhaps you can obtain Reach achievements through CE's firefight mode?

noboundz, Mar 5, 2014
  4. SoupierEnd
    SoupierEnd Guest

Hi yoshi I can help u with any Achievement , for some Achievements you need to be in the right map or it doesnt count message me if u are interested and if u have some friends ask theme if they want to join. Halo Reach Achievements Anyone? :D

SoupierEnd, Apr 3, 2014
  5. Juxtapose13 Win User

Halo Problem

[quote user="noboundz"]

[/quote]

Yes you can as you are playing Halo: Reach when playing on the Anniversary Map Pack.

Any Achievements earned while playing the Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary Campaign are for
    Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary. Any Achievements earned while playing on the Anniversary Map Pack are
    Halo: Reach Achievements, and since it's Halo: Reach Multiplayer any standard (non-map specific)
    Halo: Reach Multiplayer Achievements can also be earned.
  6. noboundz Win User

Halo Problem

7. Chyrola Cuello Win User

What game have you spent the most amount of hours on?

Halo: Reach and his achievements.
  8. Chyrola Cuello Win User

What You Playing This Weekend? (6/12 - 8/12)

Halo: Reach campaign for the achievements <3.
  9. CrazyMvM94 Win User

Who technolly have a achievement in all HALO games.

I need help on achievements in Halo Reach, maybe Halo 3 and ODST too...
Thema:

1. Halo Reach Achievements Anyone? - Similar Threads - Halo Reach Achievements

2. Halo reach download fix For mcc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo reach download fix For mcc: what fixed this issue for me was uninstalling the addon for it in my games and addons after pressing start on the game from the home screen basically just tap the center xbox button then press...
  3. Halo Reach not installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Reach not installed: I own Halo TMCC, and i dowloaded both ODST and Reach ican run ODST, but for some reason it says that Reach is not installed, once im in the store, displays “the product is installed” idk what to...
  4. Halo Master Chief Collection : ODST and REACH installation blocked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master Chief Collection : ODST and REACH installation blocked: Hello, I have recently bought Halo MasterChief Collection in physical format for XBOX ONE. I was able to play Halo 1,2 and 3 without any issue. I was also able to launch Halo 5. However Halo 3 :...
  5. Halo: The Master Chief Collection says I have to buy Halo: Reach and ODST separtely even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection says I have to buy Halo: Reach and ODST separtely even...: I bought Halo: The Master Chief Collection on disc for xbox one recently. I inserted the disc, loaded the game, but when I selected Reach, it showed the difficulty select screen, then said that it...
  6. HALO Reach - Doesn't see the game as installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HALO Reach - Doesn't see the game as installed: I installed Reach from the Microsoft store. When I go to the store it says that I installed this product but it does not show up in the list of games. I tried starting it from the Master Chief...
  7. Halo Reach: Tip of the spear achievement.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Reach: Tip of the spear achievement.: Hi, thanks for stopping by to try and help me with my problem. Halo MCC has released on PC (yay!) I have ran through Reach multiple times already getting all the achievements i can. Only one...
  8. Halo Reach PC Achievements not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Reach PC Achievements not working: I'm playing Halo Reach on Steam and my achievements aren't unlocking, works perfectly fine for my friends. Any fix? 550c3b77-9524-4b46-9ac0-5180b5991a4a
  9. Halo Reach: Campaign Achievements in the Master Chief Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Reach: Campaign Achievements in the Master Chief Collection: Thanks so much for the details. 840eb4df-8f36-403a-a270-d68a28e90a85
  10. Achievement in Halo Reach not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement in Halo Reach not unlocking: I played through the campaign on reach and unlocked all 10 mission achievements. However once I finished the campaign I didn't receive my achievement for beating the whole campaign. I talked with...