Halo Reach Achievements Anyone?

Discus and support Halo Reach Achievements Anyone? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey Xbox Gang im looking to finish off my Halo Reach Achievements i still need Halo Reach anniversary map pack if you want to go into match makeing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Yoshi Effect, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Yoshi Effect
    Yoshi Effect Guest

Hey Xbox Gang im looking to finish off my Halo Reach Achievements i still need Halo Reach anniversary map pack if you want to go into match makeing with me just send me a Message and we can start a halo reach session but please send me a message and not
    a friendrequest alone i get alot of random friend requests thanks this is just so i know who you guys are if you want to ill come on halo reach anytime ill most likely be playing orther games while i wait

:)

Yoshi Effect, Mar 5, 2014
  2. Juxtapose13
    Juxtapose13 Guest
    Halo Problem

[quote user="noboundz"]

You got "That's a Knife," which is indeed a Halo: Reach achievement, not a Halo: CE Anniv. one. Perhaps you can obtain Reach achievements through CE's firefight mode?

[/quote]

Yes you can as you are playing Halo: Reach when playing on the Anniversary Map Pack.

Any Achievements earned while playing the Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary Campaign are for
    Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary. Any Achievements earned while playing on the Anniversary Map Pack are
    Halo: Reach Achievements, and since it's Halo: Reach Multiplayer any standard (non-map specific)
    Halo: Reach Multiplayer Achievements can also be earned.

Juxtapose13, Mar 5, 2014
  3. noboundz
    noboundz Guest
    Halo Problem

You got "That's a Knife," which is indeed a Halo: Reach achievement, not a Halo: CE Anniv. one. Perhaps you can obtain Reach achievements through CE's firefight mode?

noboundz, Mar 5, 2014
  4. SoupierEnd
    SoupierEnd Guest

Hi yoshi I can help u with any Achievement , for some Achievements you need to be in the right map or it doesnt count message me if u are interested and if u have some friends ask theme if they want to join. Halo Reach Achievements Anyone? :D

SoupierEnd, Apr 3, 2014
  5. Juxtapose13 Win User

Halo Problem

[quote user="noboundz"]

[/quote]

Yes you can as you are playing Halo: Reach when playing on the Anniversary Map Pack.

Any Achievements earned while playing the Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary Campaign are for
    Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary. Any Achievements earned while playing on the Anniversary Map Pack are
    Halo: Reach Achievements, and since it's Halo: Reach Multiplayer any standard (non-map specific)
    Halo: Reach Multiplayer Achievements can also be earned.
  6. noboundz Win User

Halo Problem

7. CrazyMvM94 Win User

Who technolly have a achievement in all HALO games.

I need help on achievements in Halo Reach, maybe Halo 3 and ODST too...
  8. The1337gamer Win User

Halo: CE Anniversary Achievements!

Sweet list, thanks for posting. I'll enjoy getting these.

I didn't expect there to be multiplayer achievements because the multiplayer is still Halo: Reach, maybe the multiplayer will add to Halo: Reach achievements though, essentially it's just a DLC pack.
  9. KhaoticSamuraii Win User

A very random glitch...

The Multiplayer for Halo Anniversary is the Multiplayer for Halo reach so thats why you got the achievement.
Thema:

1. Halo Reach Achievements Anyone? - Similar Threads - Halo Reach Achievements

2. My Experience on Halo Reach Flight (PC) Don't hesitate to comment and give feedback! Cheers!

in XboX Insiders
    My Experience on Halo Reach Flight (PC) Don't hesitate to comment and give feedback! Cheers!: [IMG] submitted by /u/xchinx666 [link] [comments]
  3. didn't get the halo reach emile-a239 or kat-b320 for gears of war 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    didn't get the halo reach emile-a239 or kat-b320 for gears of war 5: Why i didn't get halo reach emile-a239 for gears of war 5 or kat - b320 8b66a136-e64e-415d-963a-43c47ebbd5be
  4. Halo Reach Flight: Can't join in

in XboX Insiders
    Halo Reach Flight: Can't join in: Hey guys! I'm WhiteKnight3098 on Xbox Live. I got an email saying I was accepting into the Halo Reach stress test flight, and the Xbox app won't let me in, says I'm under 18. When I try to access...
  5. Buying halo reach

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying halo reach: My friend bought me a 25 dollar xbox gift card and for some reason it wont let me buy halo reach with it on my xbox one s. Any help or suggestions would be great. (I also dont understand why i can...
  6. Mi xbox one no lee mi disco de halo reach[Translation-My xbox one doesn't read my halo...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mi xbox one no lee mi disco de halo reach[Translation-My xbox one doesn't read my halo...: Tengo el disco de halo reach para el 360 y cuando lo pongo en mi xbox one no lo lee, eso está raro porque cuando pongo el disco de halo 3, halo 3 odst o halo CEA si los lee mi xbox one, excepto el...
  7. Halo reach characters dont show in gears 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo reach characters dont show in gears 5: So a buddy of my owns the gamepads and we share it. I downloaded the ultimate edition for gears 5 and none of the items came with it. The halo reach dude's, the boost. None of it showed up besides...
  8. Halo 3/Reach/ODST/4 playerbase as of now, 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 3/Reach/ODST/4 playerbase as of now, 2019: I am a seriously PC Master Race player since i've spent a childhood having my bros not allowing me to play consoles, and since now i have a steady job income (And let's not forget a college...
  9. Halo Reach MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Reach MCC: I’m excited! It’s still a fun game to play and it’ll be nice seeing others get back on! b17d006c-4a16-44d7-862e-e2766dc8cf04
  10. Achievement in Halo Reach not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement in Halo Reach not unlocking: I played through the campaign on reach and unlocked all 10 mission achievements. However once I finished the campaign I didn't receive my achievement for beating the whole campaign. I talked with...