Halo: Reach DLC

Discus and support Halo: Reach DLC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently redeemed a code for some pieces of Armor for Halo: Reach (Xbox 360 (Not M.C.C.)) and one of the items dosen't show up in The Armory. The... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Thomas0532, Mar 7, 2020.

1. Thomas0532
    Thomas0532 Guest

I recently redeemed a code for some pieces of Armor for Halo: Reach (Xbox 360 (Not M.C.C.)) and one of the items dosen't show up in The Armory. The item is titled 'Pre-Order Bonus Armor'. I've uninstalled the product and reinstalled it
    but it dosen't show up. To add on to that niether of the items show up on my Xbox 360. Looking at the reveiws for the item, other people are having the same problem. Could this please be fixed?

:)

Thomas0532, Mar 7, 2020
  2. Spawnling Win User

Whats The Most You Spent On Xbox In 2011?

Xbox Membership + Halo Anniversary + Halo Reach DLC.
  3. noboundz Win User

Rant: Does anyone really think we get an actual full game now a days??

I bought one Halo Reach DLC and The UnderGarden DLC. That's it.
  4. Bentleyma Win User

Microsoft! We want Halo 2 servers back up for a greater gaming experience!

They could just release all the Halo 2 maps as DLC for Halo Reach.
  5. noboundz Win User

Going Game Shopping Today, Which Games Should I Buy?

[quote user="Black Wolf XCI"]Also the MP in Halo: CEA is pretty much like Halo: Reach, it doesn't feel like Halo 3.

[/quote]

The "multiplayer" was Anniversary DLC for Reach. So yeah, it feels like Reach because it is Reach.
  6. Thomas0532 Win User

There is no expiration date, nor is there any retailer names of the card.
Thema:

1. Halo: Reach DLC - Similar Threads - Halo Reach DLC

2. No puedo jugar Halo Reach en MCC / I cant play Halo Reach on MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo jugar Halo Reach en MCC / I cant play Halo Reach on MCC: Hace tiempo que tengo Halo MCC, hoy descargué todo de nuevo, porque lo había quitado. El problema es, que no me deja jugar Halo Reach, me aparece el enunciado de que tengo que descargar el...
  3. Halo Reach Purchased but Will Not Unlock in MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Reach Purchased but Will Not Unlock in MCC: I need some help. I purchased Halo Reach from the Microsoft Store to add to the MCC. The 10MB game shows up in the Ready to Install section of the MCC Manage Add-Ons page but when I install it, it...
  4. Halo "Reach DLC Required"

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo "Reach DLC Required": I installed Halo MCC, tried to load it up, which it did fine, but when i tried to start a campaign, it gave me the error message "Reach DLC Required". I then went to the Microsoft store and...
  5. Halo Reach DLC Not Discounted

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo Reach DLC Not Discounted: Hi, I went to download the defiant map pack for Halo Reach since I saw all of the packs were on sale 33% off but when I went to the pages they were all listed at full price. Is this sale over or...
  6. Halo Reach: Noble Map Pack isn't free like the other DLC's

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Reach: Noble Map Pack isn't free like the other DLC's: The DLC's for the Halo games on Xbox 360 were recently made free, except for Halo: Reach's Noble map pack. I was wondering if it is a mistake and if it will be free soon....
  7. Halo Reach not working after redownloading my DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Reach not working after redownloading my DLC: I backward compatible downloaded Halo Reach off my disc, it launched and worked successfully the first time, which I was curious if my DLC carried over so I checked custom games for it. Which I...
  8. Issue Downloading Halo: Reach DLC Packs.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue Downloading Halo: Reach DLC Packs.: I'm trying to download the DLC packs for Reach, both the map packs and the Legendary Edition DLC that I originally got with my Xbox 360 version, but am having issues downloading it. Normally I...
  9. Halo reach dlc problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo reach dlc problems: I recently installed halo reach on my one. I was expecting I would be able to redownload the noble map pack for free, since I previously purchased it. Yet it is telling me I need to pay $9.99 for...
  10. Missing Halo Reach Anniversary DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Halo Reach Anniversary DLC: Hi today when trying to redownload DLC i bought in the past i tried to download the Halo reach DLC it says i haven't paid for it. So I looked in my download history and it wasn't there either....