Halo Reach Flight: Can't join in

Discus and support Halo Reach Flight: Can't join in in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey guys! I'm WhiteKnight3098 on Xbox Live. I got an email saying I was accepting into the Halo Reach stress test flight, and the Xbox app won't let me... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/WhiteKnight3098, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Halo Reach Flight: Can't join in

Hey guys! I'm WhiteKnight3098 on Xbox Live. I got an email saying I was accepting into the Halo Reach stress test flight, and the Xbox app won't let me in, says I'm under 18. When I try to access it with a valid account, I can't download it. On the FAQ, it says that you can access betas as a family, but this appears to not be the case? Can I have some help with this?

submitted by /u/WhiteKnight3098
    [link] [comments]

/u/WhiteKnight3098, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

Halo Reach Flight: Can't join in

1. Halo Reach Flight: Can't join in - Similar Threads - Halo Reach Flight

2. didn't get the halo reach emile-a239 or kat-b320 for gears of war 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    didn't get the halo reach emile-a239 or kat-b320 for gears of war 5: Why i didn't get halo reach emile-a239 for gears of war 5 or kat - b320 8b66a136-e64e-415d-963a-43c47ebbd5be
  3. Buying halo reach

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying halo reach: My friend bought me a 25 dollar xbox gift card and for some reason it wont let me buy halo reach with it on my xbox one s. Any help or suggestions would be great. (I also dont understand why i can...
  4. Mi xbox one no lee mi disco de halo reach[Translation-My xbox one doesn't read my halo...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mi xbox one no lee mi disco de halo reach[Translation-My xbox one doesn't read my halo...: Tengo el disco de halo reach para el 360 y cuando lo pongo en mi xbox one no lo lee, eso está raro porque cuando pongo el disco de halo 3, halo 3 odst o halo CEA si los lee mi xbox one, excepto el...
  5. Halo reach characters dont show in gears 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo reach characters dont show in gears 5: So a buddy of my owns the gamepads and we share it. I downloaded the ultimate edition for gears 5 and none of the items came with it. The halo reach dude's, the boost. None of it showed up besides...
  6. Halo 3/Reach/ODST/4 playerbase as of now, 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 3/Reach/ODST/4 playerbase as of now, 2019: I am a seriously PC Master Race player since i've spent a childhood having my bros not allowing me to play consoles, and since now i have a steady job income (And let's not forget a college...
  7. Halo Reach MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Reach MCC: I’m excited! It’s still a fun game to play and it’ll be nice seeing others get back on! b17d006c-4a16-44d7-862e-e2766dc8cf04
  8. Halo Reach Recruit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Reach Recruit: Hi my name is xYunGxNiNjAx420 and im a inheritor on halo reach but it says im a recruit and I have nothing but when I go to the menu im inheritor please help. 29648cc3-d16f-4ae3-9daa-a93e4e7f3da2
  9. Halo Reach

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Reach: Currently in Halo Reach I am showing as a recruit with no service tag and a default emblem. My rank is inheritor and I definitely dont wear recruit armor. I cant earn credits or fix this issue. I...
  10. Halo: Reach modder please can we sort him out, Please.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: Reach modder please can we sort him out, Please.: I as a casual Halo player love to play custom games with my friends until a modder joins and ruins the entire experience, mods such as aim bot and God mode aren't fun to be around but it get's...