Halo Reach Purchased but Will Not Unlock in MCC

Discus and support Halo Reach Purchased but Will Not Unlock in MCC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need some help. I purchased Halo Reach from the Microsoft Store to add to the MCC. The 10MB game shows up in the Ready to Install section of the MCC... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MrShifty3030, Mar 26, 2020 at 2:42 AM.

1. MrShifty3030
    MrShifty3030 Guest

I need some help. I purchased Halo Reach from the Microsoft Store to add to the MCC. The 10MB game shows up in the Ready to Install section of the MCC Manage Add-Ons page but when I install it, it then shows up in both the installed games and ready to install
    games tabs. When I boot up the MCC, the game still appears to be unlocked when I check the download order section of the settings menu. I know this because I have tried to reinstall everything to fix the issue twice now. When I try playing the campaign, it
    says I do not have the content downloaded and redirects me to the Microsoft Store page, where it says that the content is installed. I have tried customer service on the phone but the calls will not connect and my patience is quickly fading. Does anyone know
    how to fix this broken install issue?

Summary: Halo Reach still remains locked in the MCC as if I didn't buy and install the content even though I bought and installed the content.

:)

MrShifty3030, Mar 26, 2020 at 2:42 AM
  2. MrShifty3030 Win User

If anyone happens upon this thread with the same issue, I found out what was the issue with mine. I needed to clear the cache on the Xbox One. For some reason, whatever was on my Xbox was preventing the final steps of the install process.

To clear the cache, I held the Xbox power button until the console shut off. I removed the power cable from the back and held the power button a few more times. I then reconnected the power cable and turned the Xbox back on. It essentially rebooted the console
    and the game was able to finish installing.
  3. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Hi,

you tried removing your account and adding it back again to see if that fixes the issue
  4. MrShifty3030 Win User

Thanks but I tried that and it did not work either. The campaign still appears locked in the settings menu.
  5. Hoova-[xboxvenue] Win User

I can't forget that game for ever

Halo 3 halo reach and halo the mcc
  6. Omnickpotent Win User

What's your favorite 360 game

Halo Reach or any Halo I suppose. I can't wait for Reach to come to the MCC!
Thema:

1. Halo Reach Purchased but Will Not Unlock in MCC - Similar Threads - Halo Reach Purchased

2. xbox 360 halo reach descarga pero no instala

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 halo reach descarga pero no instala: hola hace dias compre halo reach pra xbox 360 al principio me bajaba el 80% y luego se reiniciaba borre cache traslade las licencias y ahora descarga pero no inicia quisiera saber que puedo hace...
  3. MATCHMAKING SERVER FOR HALO REACH (HALO: MCC) DOES NOT WORK

in XBoX on Windows
    MATCHMAKING SERVER FOR HALO REACH (HALO: MCC) DOES NOT WORK: Hi everyone, I bought Halo Reach in Microsft Store like a month ago. At the begining it worked fine, I could play online, it was a bit slow to join a game, but it worked. Now a days, it is...
  4. I can’t play Halo Reach on MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play Halo Reach on MCC: Two days ago i got game pass and I downloaded Halo reach to play on the Master Chief Collection but when I try to play a mission it says that i need the downloadable content, even when the store...
  5. Halo 3 and Reach Download Restarts at 80% in Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 3 and Reach Download Restarts at 80% in Xbox 360: I am trying to download and install Halo 3 and Reach. The download reaches 80% then it either restarts from 0% (it leaves an incomplete file which is the size of the game)or it stops and leaves a...
  6. Halo "Reach DLC Required"

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo "Reach DLC Required": I installed Halo MCC, tried to load it up, which it did fine, but when i tried to start a campaign, it gave me the error message "Reach DLC Required". I then went to the Microsoft store and...
  7. I have purchased Halo Reach for my XBox (Beta) on Windows 10. Why can I NOT load it?

in XBoX on Windows
    I have purchased Halo Reach for my XBox (Beta) on Windows 10. Why can I NOT load it?: I have purchased Halo Reach for my XBox (Beta) on Windows 10. I did not purchase the entire "Halo: The Master Chief Collection" because I am new to gaming, and wanted to start small to see if it...
  8. Cant download halo reach after already purchasing it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download halo reach after already purchasing it.: I originally purchased a digital copy of halo reach after my disc was ruined so i could play on my firsr gen xbox one and my Xbox 360 elite. I had no problem downloading the game onto both...
  9. Halo Reach purchasing problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Reach purchasing problem: Hello Microsoft, . I am having a problem purchasing Halo Reach. When I go to the Microsoft Store and I try to purchase Halo Reach, (on my xbox), When I press confirm purchase...
  10. Unable to Purchase Halo Reach on Xbox.com

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Purchase Halo Reach on Xbox.com: I'm trying to buy Halo Reach on Xbox.com, in anticipation of it becoming available for backwards compatibility on Xbox One, but the purchase won't go through. I just get the following error:...