Halo: The Master Chief Collection will not install on my device.

Discus and support Halo: The Master Chief Collection will not install on my device. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So, whenever I try to install the game via my Xbox Game Pass subscription, I get an error as soon as it starts. I get the error code 0x80070141. I've... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by RadioPlum, Nov 12, 2020.

1. RadioPlum
    RadioPlum Guest

So, whenever I try to install the game via my Xbox Game Pass subscription, I get an error as soon as it starts. I get the error code 0x80070141. I've been trying to fix this for some time now and can't find the issue. Game still won't install. Anybody know
    how to fix this?

:)

RadioPlum, Nov 12, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Game not showing after download

Hi, the version of odst you purchased, was it the xbox one version for Halo the Master chief collection or the Xbox 360 version of the game? If it was the Master Chief collection version, then you need the master chief Collection installed on your Xbox
    One to be able to download the game.
  3. Munky Win User

Games

I'm only at 75 games, between installed and ready to install. Of course my favorite would be the Halo: Master Chief Collection.
  4. onyxishere Win User

Add Halo 3 to Xbox One

5. Mad Cow Dizease Win User
  6. Tzar of kaos Win User

Halo MCC Previous Halo 3 Items

By the way On You Tube Halo channel :"Halo Master Chief Collection dev panel-SDCC"

Halo full panel about Master Chief Collection.

Enjoy.
Thema:

1. Halo: The Master Chief Collection will not install on my device. - Similar Threads - Halo Master Chief

2. Xbox Game Pass PC - Halo: Master Chief Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass PC - Halo: Master Chief Collection: I was playing through the MCC on PC, then suddenly, after an update I'm guessing, I'm getting the "UE4-MCC Game has crashed..." error after EAC loads. I've repaired the EAC install, uninstalled...
  3. recent Halo Master Chief update left player in Halo CE and Halo 2 without weapons in hands

in XBoX on Consoles
    recent Halo Master Chief update left player in Halo CE and Halo 2 without weapons in hands: recent Halo Master Chief update left player in Halo CE and Halo 2 without weapons in hands. All other games are operating properly where the weapons are visible in front of player Help...
  4. Halo Master Chief Collection, for PC Can you install the games separately

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Master Chief Collection, for PC Can you install the games separately: I just purchased the Halo Master Chief Collection without reading the reviews first. I wish now that I hadn't bothered. Is there any way to install just the one or two games at a time I will be...
  5. Halo master chief collection Purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo master chief collection Purchase: Hi I just purchased the Halo master chief collection on the website earlier today but it doesn't show up on my Xbox as a purchase. Looks like it might have purchased the PC version by mistake, is...
  6. Halo Master chief Collection issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Master chief Collection issue: hello, i have game pass ultimate and i have donwload the master chief collector and showme the next error. i already delete my old devices asociate whit my account, but it dosent start [img]...
  7. Halo: Master Chief Collection - Halo 2 Crash

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo: Master Chief Collection - Halo 2 Crash: After the ODST update, my copy of Master Chief collection is crashing. I am not deep into troubleshooting, but I wonder if this is a common problem. Output: The UE4-MCC Game has crashed and...
  8. Halo master chief collection No sound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo master chief collection No sound: Hi I have no sound when playing co-op on master chief halo collection game. It just recently updated and now there is no sound. There is sound in the menu and lobby sections etc so its not speaker...
  9. Achievements and stats on Halo: Master Chief Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements and stats on Halo: Master Chief Collection: On my account I played Halo: Master Chief Collection and after I played a few matches of multiplayer I found out that my account is not receiving any achievements or stat changes regarding...
  10. Problems only with Halo 3, in Master chief Collection Game pass Pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems only with Halo 3, in Master chief Collection Game pass Pc: Greetings, I am playing the Master Chief Collection and so far I have been able to play all titles except for halo 3 (I never played it) I can even play halo 3 ODTS, but not Halo 3. when I run it...