Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition - Unable to install on Windows 10 laptop

Discus and support Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition - Unable to install on Windows 10 laptop in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased a Download Code for Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition in April 2017 from Amazon.co.uk. I redeemed the Product Key on my Xbox One S and the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Maj0r Ringsting, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition - Unable to install on Windows 10 laptop

I purchased a Download Code for Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition in April 2017 from Amazon.co.uk.

I redeemed the Product Key on my Xbox One S and the game is installed there. When I try to install on my Windows 10 laptop it isn't a device I can download the game to?

The device along with my Xbox have both been added to my Microsoft Account but for some reason the laptop is not recognised when I want to download the game.

Oddly, the Product Key redemption does not show in my Order History.

Any suggestions would be appreciated (did try using the callback feature earlier but this failed upon submission of my query).

Thanks,

:)

Maj0r Ringsting, Sep 4, 2019
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Have you tried launching the Microsoft Store app to search for your game and see if you can install it from there? If you have and cannot find it then you should check the specs for the game to see if your laptop can run it.
  3. Marshall Diablo Win User

Purchased Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition, No Halo Wars Definitive Edition code

Hello,

I purchased Halo Wars 2 Ultimate way back in Feb. and I am still unable to play Halo Wars Definitive Edition on my Windows 10 PC, it says that the game is not available for my platform but the game is now in the store available for purchase, I just want
    to know when I can play it on my computer.
  4. Mister Beep Win User

Halo Wars Definitive Edition

Hey there!

As mentioned in the store description for
    Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition
    , the code for Halo Wars: Definitive Edition will deliver within 7-10 days. If you do not receive a code after waiting more than 10 days, please be sure to post up a new thread.

Pre-order the Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition and receive Halo Wars: Definitive Edition. The codes for Halo Wars: Definitive Edition will be delivered to your Xbox message center in 7-10 days from pre-order, beginning December 20, 2016.
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Halo Wars Definitive Edition

Hey there!

As mentioned in the store description for
    Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition
    , the code for Halo Wars: Definitive Edition will deliver within 7-10 days. If you do not receive a code after waiting more than 10 days, please be sure to post up a new thread.

Pre-order the Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition and receive Halo Wars: Definitive Edition. The codes for Halo Wars: Definitive Edition will be delivered to your Xbox message center in 7-10 days from pre-order, beginning December 20, 2016.
  6. Krazy Brute Win User

Halo Wars Definitive Edition Code is Late

Found this on the official halo website:

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/forge-on

Q: How do I get early access to Halo Wars: Definitive Edition?

A: Everyone who pre-orders the digital version of the Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition for Xbox One or Windows 10 will receive a token for Halo Wars: Definitive Edition. Tokens begin rolling out on Dec. 20, 2016 and will be sent in waves. You can order the digital
    version of the Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition from the Xbox Store, Windows Store, Xbox.com, or participating retailers.
Thema:

1. Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition - Unable to install on Windows 10 laptop - Similar Threads - Halo Wars Ultimate

2. Problem with halo wars 2 ultimate edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with halo wars 2 ultimate edition: Hello everyone, I write this because I have a problem with the ultimate edition of Halo Wars 2, I'm from Mexico City, I bought the game in physical edition and as you know, in the ultimate edition...
  3. Problemi halo wars 2 Ultimate edition [Translate] Problems with halo wars 2 Ultimate edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemi halo wars 2 Ultimate edition [Translate] Problems with halo wars 2 Ultimate edition: Ciao Ragazzi, ho comprato halo Wars 2 Ultimate edition, compreso di codice per il season pass e halo wars 1, ma inserendo il codice mi è stato sbloccatp solo kisano e il dowload del primo halo...
  4. I ordered the Ultimate Edition of Halo Wars 2 earlier thismonth and still have not received ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I ordered the Ultimate Edition of Halo Wars 2 earlier thismonth and still have not received ...: SR: [MOD Removed - Please see Forum Guidelines] , i have talked with microsoft support and they said its to do with your end and they have done all they can c5daf786-6c78-4f72-8923-298a86fb7f8b
  5. Halo Wars 2 Ultimate not unlocking Halo Wars 1 on PC

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo Wars 2 Ultimate not unlocking Halo Wars 1 on PC: Hi, I've recently bought a prepaid code for the Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition (marked as a Play Anywhere title). I'm able to install Halo Wars 2 on both my PC and Xbox One, but Halo Wars 1 will...
  6. Halo Wars 2 lags, disconnects and freezes....paying for DLC when i bought the Ultimate Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Wars 2 lags, disconnects and freezes....paying for DLC when i bought the Ultimate Edition: I"ve never been so frustrated with a game yet when it runs well it's a great game. From Day One nothing but lag and disconnects and game freezes that force you to resign or the game crashes....
  7. What happened with halo wars 2 ultimate edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happened with halo wars 2 ultimate edition?: Hello guys, I bought halo wars 2 ultimate edition when it came to México in xbox live, but when the last upgrate (Awaking the Nightmare) arrived, the ultimate edition was no more in xbox live,...
  8. Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition removed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition removed: Dear support team, I've bought Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition on march 29 2017 Recently, I realized that this edition was removed from the store, and a new eition named "Halo Wars 2 Complete...
  9. halo wars 2 ultimate edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo wars 2 ultimate edition: I pre ordered halo wars 2 ultimate edition. This time most recent doc that came out in don't have access to it. It is trying to charge me for it ifII want to play the new stuff. I have researched...
  10. Redeem Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition on Win10 PC, but Halo Wars 1 is missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition on Win10 PC, but Halo Wars 1 is missing: I just bought Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition digital code and redeem it on Win 10 Store. I could download Halo Wars 2, but Halo Wars 1 I could download it only on my XBox One. If I browse to Halo...