Halo Wars 2 - Very frequent disconnections out of the blue

Discus and support Halo Wars 2 - Very frequent disconnections out of the blue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Halo Wars 2 for PC is sucking lately...Played 20 games, got disconnected from 7. It's either the message "Game has gone out of sync" or "Connection... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ArturoGarcia Marquez, Jul 5, 2022.

1. Halo Wars 2 - Very frequent disconnections out of the blue

Halo Wars 2 for PC is sucking lately...Played 20 games, got disconnected from 7. It's either the message "Game has gone out of sync" or "Connection lost with other players". I play other games and never have issues...what's the point in trying to play a game where every time the game gets good it starts disconnecting...it happens not only to me but to many of the people I play with. Are there any settings that can be modified to help alleviate this?

:)

ArturoGarcia Marquez, Jul 5, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, ArturoGarcia. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

Is your computer running on Windows 10 or 11?

First, please check your network connection with the Xbox Live servers and share a screenshot of the results with me.

On Windows 10, go to Start > Search and click on Xbox network.

On Windows 11, open the Xbox Console Companion app > Click on settings (the gear icon) > Network.

In the meantime, you can reset your computer network and disable IPv6:

- Click on Start > Search for command prompt > Right click on it and select "Run as administrator";

Run the commands below and press Enter after each one:

ipconfig /release
    ipconfig /flushdns
    ipconfig /renew

netsh winsock reset all
    netsh winhttp reset proxy
    netsh int 6to4 reset all
    netsh int ip reset all
    netsh int ipv4 reset all
    netsh int ipv6 reset all
    netsh int httpstunnel reset all
    netsh int isatap reset all
    netsh int portproxy reset all
    netsh int tcp reset all
    netsh int teredo reset all

net stop wuauserv
    net start wuauserv
    net stop TrustedInstaller
    net start TrustedInstaller

- Go to Start > Search and click on control panel.
    - Open Network and internet, then Network and sharing center.
    - Click Change adapter settings.
    - Right-click your connection and go to Properties.
    - Uncheck "Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6)".

I'll be waiting for your network connection test result.
  3. ElectricZap21 Win User

Connnecting to the online severes

Error

disconnected to the halo wars 2 online service
  4. izzyshizzie Win User

XBOX LIVE disconnecting

Halo reach is not disconnecting alot, but when I play fable 3 it frequently disconnects
  5. realnikb Win User

Controller disconnects very frequently

I would suggest more likely that it's the controller at fault.

I have a Day One Edition console and my Day One controller is absolutely fine. However I bought a Play and Charge bundle and the controller that comes with that frequently cuts out connection with the Xbox button flashing white.
  6. Juxtapose13 Win User

The Last Bungie Day... farewell Halo

[quote user="raptorgear"]

What was your favorite moment of bungie day, and whats your favorite Halo quote. What is the most memorable moment of Halo for you? Bungie has sent Halo out with a bang... but its just getting started.

[/quote]

Favourite moment of Bungie Day: Getting Blue Flames.

Favourite Halo Quote: Too many to list.

Most memorable Halo moment: A 2 hour Halo Wars match that was a war of attrition in which I won. Nothing to do with Bungie directly though.
Thema:

1. Halo Wars 2 - Very frequent disconnections out of the blue - Similar Threads - Halo Wars Very

2. Halo Wars 2 not launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Wars 2 not launching: Halo wars 2 will not launch, halo screen pops up for a second then disappears. I did a clean boot, troubleshooting, updated drivers, and even a factory reset of my pc. downloaded the game several...
  3. Launching Halo Wars 2 on PC forces Bluetooth headphones into transparency mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Launching Halo Wars 2 on PC forces Bluetooth headphones into transparency mode: I have a pair of Sennheiser PXC-550ii headphones which are connected via Bluetooth to my Windows 10 PC. Whenever I launch Halo Wars 2, and sometimes other games installed via the Xbox app, my...
  4. Halo Wars 2 Awakening the Nightmare DLC wont download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Wars 2 Awakening the Nightmare DLC wont download: I have Halo wars 2 downloaded and bought the Awakening the Nightmare DLC on the Microsoft store and it wont download on my pc. 57b638bf-8182-4bf5-99d8-8ee33029c1e9
  5. Halo wars 2 custom game w/ two consoles same house.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo wars 2 custom game w/ two consoles same house.: I have two Xbox consoles one with live, the other a free account. How can I play a custom game together with my son. In halo wars 1 we would system link my old 360 to the Xbox one and with two...
  6. Halo wars

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo wars: Can y’all make a halo wars 3 6e61bae2-188e-4d36-a99d-c00406303887
  7. Halo Wars 2 Will Not Run

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Wars 2 Will Not Run: I am having the same problem so many other people seem to have encountered. Yesterday when I tried to start the game, the initial window briefly flashed onto the screen and then went away. I tried...
  8. Halo Wars 2; doesn't reinstall properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Wars 2; doesn't reinstall properly: Halo Wars 2, even when reinstalled 100%, black-screens almost immediately in a small window. Also as I can't select 'properties' I can't use compatibility mode or run as administrator... I meet...
  9. Achievements don't work in Halo wars 1/2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements don't work in Halo wars 1/2: Completely passed Halo wars, did not earn a single achievement. In Halo wars 2 finished 6 missions, also did not earn any achievements. What's happening? 85c7b193-5b85-46bc-b046-89c134c084a6
  10. Bought Halo Wars 2 Blitz packs but not receiving them.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Halo Wars 2 Blitz packs but not receiving them.: Hi, I just purchased some Blitz packs in Halo Wars 2 but none of them actually shows up in game. I've managed to get refund on some of them but there're still a few standing orders, and as of now...