Halo wars 2

Discus and support Halo wars 2 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, When I run Halo Wars 2 or halo wars definitive edition. it stops at a black screen. Specs from me PC; i5 8GB GeForce GTX 1050 So should be enough.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by RubenKamminga, Oct 4, 2020.

1. Halo wars 2

Hi, When I run Halo Wars 2 or halo wars definitive edition. it stops at a black screen. Specs from me PC; i5 8GB GeForce GTX 1050 So should be enough. Can anyone help me?

:)

RubenKamminga, Oct 4, 2020
  2. Mannishpatil Win User

Here’s the full list of 15 games getting keyboard and mouse support on Xbox One

Age of Empires

Halo wars

Halo wars 2
  3. Smwutches Win User

can't install xbox play anywhere games on my pc

Do a search for just Halo Wars 2. In the results it should show "Halo Wars 2: Demo, Halo Wars 2, Halo Wars 2: Standard Edition" Try clicking the one in the middle and see if that one will start the install for you. I noticed if I choose the standard edition
    it wants to install on the console.
  4. US Revenge Win User

On What Level of Excitement Would You Be if..

halo wars was awesome i'd love a halo wars 2.
  5. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Strategy games

Halo wars and halo wars 2 are your best bet
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

halo wars 2 not available to download on PC

Only these bundles are available:

Halo Wars 2: Complete Edition

Halo Wars 2: Standard Edition
Thema:

Halo wars 2

1. Halo wars 2 - Similar Threads - Halo wars

2. windows 10 halo wars 2 old issue "crashing on start up" still presists...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    windows 10 halo wars 2 old issue "crashing on start up" still presists...: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/windows-10-halo-wars-2-crashing/50398065-6c14-4a85-8c03-9488a593196c...
  3. Halo Wars 2 installs (on PC Xbox Beta launcher) and launches but will not play the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Wars 2 installs (on PC Xbox Beta launcher) and launches but will not play the game: The game will launch and show the Halo logo, but wont load any further. I have tried all the troubleshooting steps including checking gpu drivers, tried restarting my computer, made sure I was up...
  4. ¿Cómo hago para poner Halo Wars de Xbox 360 en español en Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ¿Cómo hago para poner Halo Wars de Xbox 360 en español en Xbox One?: Buenos días, resulta que me compré una copia física de Halo Wars para la Xbox 360 con el sello que dice que tiene subtítulos en español, sin embargo cuando lo instalo el juego en mi Xbox One me...
  5. Halo Wars 2 Stuck at "Halo" Loading Screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Wars 2 Stuck at "Halo" Loading Screen: My PC meets and goes beyond all the specifications required for the game, but for some reason it stays stuck at the "Halo" loading screen. I purchased and downloaded it from the Microsoft Store...
  6. Halo Wars 2 - Can't get past first menu...

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Wars 2 - Can't get past first menu...: So I installed the Halo Wars 2 Complete Edition on PC from the Windows Store, and it gets as far as "Press any button to start", but won't do anything when I click or press a button (I've also got...
  7. Corrupted Halo Wars 2, Error Code 0x80070570

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Corrupted Halo Wars 2, Error Code 0x80070570: Im not sure when it happened, or how, but at some point my digital Halo Wars 2 became corrupted and completely unlaunchable. I have tried uninstalling the game and it still shows as installed, i...
  8. Unable to install "Halo Wars 2: Awakening the Nightmare" on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install "Halo Wars 2: Awakening the Nightmare" on PC: I purchased "Halo Wars 2 Complete Edition" for Windows 10 PC today, and installed it. In the "my library" section of the Microsoft Store app, all the components of the "complete edition" show up,...
  9. Halo Wars 2 not available to download on my PC even though it is already purchased on my Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Wars 2 not available to download on my PC even though it is already purchased on my Xbox: So, a couple years back I purchased the standard, base game of Halo Wars 2 on my Xbox. Recently I decided to then get it on my PC. I started to install the game but an error message popped up so I...
  10. Halo wars 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo wars 2: good afternoon, i bought the game pass to download halo wars 2 and every time i try it gives me error codes,iv tried searching for the xbox file in windows with no luck please fix this...