Halo Wars Definitive Edition

Discus and support Halo Wars Definitive Edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello All, I've played this game on my Xbox One for quite some time. I learned that it's a play anywhere game so I've been trying to install it onto... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AdmirableBlake, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Halo Wars Definitive Edition

Hello All,

I've played this game on my Xbox One for quite some time. I learned that it's a play anywhere game so I've been trying to install it onto my Windows 10 laptop. When I log into my account to install the game it says that I own it but the only install options
    it gives me it onto the Xbox. How can I get it installed on my laptop?

:)

AdmirableBlake, Aug 10, 2019
  2. duckonquack892 Win User

Halo Wars Definitive Edition code

pre ordered Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition.

Halo Wars Definitive Edition downloaded but I can't play it.
  3. uich-[xboxvenue] Win User

Halo Wars DE code has not arrived not yet

I didn't recieved my code for Halo Wars: Definitive Edition, and I purchase Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition
  4. Mister Beep Win User

Hey there!

As mentioned in the store description for
    Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition
    , the code for Halo Wars: Definitive Edition will deliver within 7-10 days. If you do not receive a code after waiting more than 10 days, please be sure to post up a new thread.

Pre-order the Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition and receive Halo Wars: Definitive Edition. The codes for Halo Wars: Definitive Edition will be delivered to your Xbox message center in 7-10 days from pre-order, beginning December 20, 2016.
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Hey there!

As mentioned in the store description for
    Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition
    , the code for Halo Wars: Definitive Edition will deliver within 7-10 days. If you do not receive a code after waiting more than 10 days, please be sure to post up a new thread.

Pre-order the Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition and receive Halo Wars: Definitive Edition. The codes for Halo Wars: Definitive Edition will be delivered to your Xbox message center in 7-10 days from pre-order, beginning December 20, 2016.
  6. MRizkBV Win User

I still haven't received my Halo Wars Definitive Edition code.

Halo Wars Definitive Edition is only available for those who pre-ordered Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition, not the standard edition.

If you did order the Ultimate Edition and still haven't received you code, can please head to this link and check if the game is available for download? https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/halo-wars-definitive-edition/c1lmknh1s8rv

You can also try to search for Halo Wars Definitive Edition on the your Xbox One under the Ready to Install list (My Apps & Games).
Thema:

1. Halo Wars Definitive Edition - Similar Threads - Halo Wars Definitive

2. halo wars definitive edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo wars definitive edition: completamento obiettivi, ho raggiunto il conseguimento degli obiettivi nel gioco , ma non vengono sbloccati sul profilo e sull account xbox live. [Mod Translated - I've achieved the goals in the...
  3. Impossible d'installer Halo Wars: Definitive Edition (0x803f8001)

in XBoX on Windows
    Impossible d'installer Halo Wars: Definitive Edition (0x803f8001): Il m'est impossible d'installer Halo Wars: Definitive Edition via Xbox (Beta), a chaque fois le status de l'installation passe erreur avec comme code 0x803f8001. J'ai redémarré mon PC et essayé...
  4. Xbox Play Anywhere - Downloading Halo Wars: Definitive Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Play Anywhere - Downloading Halo Wars: Definitive Edition: I can't download Halo Wars it gives me the same error message when trying to download it 0x803f800e. When I hit the install button a couple of seconds pass and i'm prompted a error and asking if I...
  5. Unable to download Halo Wars Definitive Edition (PC) via Xbox Game Pass for PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to download Halo Wars Definitive Edition (PC) via Xbox Game Pass for PC.: I cannot download Halo Wars: Definitive Edition (PC), which I have access to through Xbox Game Pass for PC. I receive error code 0x803f8001, but the support page for this error code only gives...
  6. Problems with Halo Wars: Definitive Edition on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems with Halo Wars: Definitive Edition on Windows 10: I am experiencing problems while playing Halo Wars. I bought it a few days ago on Steam but I am having constant trouble with it. When I am playing the game will randomly crash after about 15...
  7. Xbox Game Pass: Halo Wars Definitive Edition (Play Anywhere) **Unable to download on pc**

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass: Halo Wars Definitive Edition (Play Anywhere) **Unable to download on pc**: So i have the game pass trial and i wanted to get halo wars definitive edition on my PC. I am able to download and install on the Xbox one but when i view the PC version of the Microsoft app it...
  8. Refund : Halo wars definitive edition (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund : Halo wars definitive edition (PC): Hello, I recently bought the game, but it turns out that my PC does not meet the requirements of graphics, when in fact it is higher than the minimum requirements, I would like a follow up to...
  9. Halo Wars Definite Edition/Games With Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Wars Definite Edition/Games With Gold: I'm just being honest here. I love the original Halo Wars. It was the best console RTS I ever played growing up. I was glad to hear it was getting remastered as well as a sequel and I love Halo...
  10. Can I get a HALO WARS : DEFINITIVE EDITION game key in an XBOX LIVE message as my idle HALO ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get a HALO WARS : DEFINITIVE EDITION game key in an XBOX LIVE message as my idle HALO ...: HALO WARS 2 Ultimate 에디션을 구매하거나 MS 계 으로 게임 키를 등록하면 XBOX LIVE는 HALO WARS : DEFINITIVE EDITION의 게임 키를 메시지로 공합니다. 여 히 사용되지 않는 HALO WARS 2 궁극 인 판 게임 키를 등록 수 있습니까? d260ea3d-24d1-4488-b377-d759430c3749