Halo Waypoint connection issue?

Discus and support Halo Waypoint connection issue? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; sorry not sure what sub group forum this goes under.... anytime i try to click on the halo waypoint on xbox one it gives me an error 500 internal... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ReaIFnCool, Nov 14, 2014.

1. ReaIFnCool
    ReaIFnCool Guest

sorry not sure what sub group forum this goes under....

anytime i try to click on the halo waypoint on xbox one it gives me an error 500 internal server issue...

i tried on my pc and phone and it does that same thing. the catch is when i use mobile data... it works fine. on PC if u use a proxy website... it loads fine.

ive reset my modem twice... same deal. no matter the time or day. i know its not a pc issue cause i get the 500 on my phone in wifi and my xbox one.. and its only with this site.

not sure whats going on. thanks!

:)

ReaIFnCool, Nov 14, 2014
  2. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    Halo

well i thought it was Halo Waypoint but i saw the halo channel and halo waypoint on KiKIs dashboard demo

N7 Gh0stz, Nov 14, 2014
  3. iiTwiikz
    iiTwiikz Guest
    Unable to join

Keep an eye on Halo waypoints webpage, Halo Waypoints twitter page & Halo 4's Facebook Page for updates

iiTwiikz, Nov 14, 2014
  4. Hadimus Prime Win User

error 4004 everytime

It's not just Youtube, I'm having problems accessing Halo Waypoint, it can't connect to the network.
  5. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Halo

well i thought it was Halo Waypoint but i saw the halo channel and halo waypoint on KiKIs dashboard demo
  6. Julian S Win User

Halo

I think Halo Waypoint will continue to exist for Xbox 360 and the Halo Channel is like Halo Waypoint for Xbox One.

Edit: Although it might be a better idea to just stop Halo Waypoint and release a Halo Channel app for the 360 aswell.
  7. iiTwiikz Win User

Unable to join

Keep an eye on Halo waypoints webpage, Halo Waypoints twitter page & Halo 4's Facebook Page for updates
  8. LAWLS Win User

Smartglass?

Smartglass started working for me. I connected my Surface with Smartglass and then launched Halo 4 from the Xbox and it brought up Halo Waypoint onto the Surface.
Thema:

1. Halo Waypoint connection issue? - Similar Threads - Halo Waypoint connection

2. Halo Waypoint

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Waypoint: Hi, for some reason whenever I log into Halo Waypoint, it always says Xbox Live Account Error. It tells me to xbox.com and click profile, but it wont tell me anything else, what's actually wrong,...
  3. cant access invite from Halo Waypoint in Hub app (PC)

in XboX Insiders
    cant access invite from Halo Waypoint in Hub app (PC): so i received and invite from Halo Waypoint, the instructions more or less state that i open up the app, "join", and it should be in "insider content". what am i doing wrong here, what can i do...
  4. Cannot open Halo waypoint at all

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot open Halo waypoint at all: I had an issue with halo: the master chief collection where I could not play multiplayer unless it was 9.30pm to 5.30am I also have the same issue with halo 5 but every other game I play is...
  5. Halo Waypoint Xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Waypoint Xbox360: It seems you just abandoned this app and without notice you left the users of the old console with nothing but the same old information and the exclusion of the halo 4 terminals. They are not...
  6. HALO waypoint

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HALO waypoint: I must say that the halo/halo waypoint is the worst community ever, The mods are **** since they do what ever suits them, if you dont agree and argue against thier desicion of maybe locking...
  7. Halo Waypoint not giving me Avatar Awards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Waypoint not giving me Avatar Awards: I've completed both requirements to get the ODST avatar armor. I haven't gotten the awards yet. I used the support page and didn't get much help. Anyone know what's up with this?...
  8. Halo waypoint login issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo waypoint login issue: Whenever i try to login into my halo waypoint account is says the page is missing. Ive seen some other people their post get solved but no answer really just that support can fix this. Hopefully i...
  9. My halo waypoint freezes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My halo waypoint freezes: I have a problem with my halo waypoint, when I start the screen freezes and does not respond, just turning off the console I can get back the command. I would like to know what the problem is....
  10. Halo 4 - Waypoint Avatar Award Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 4 - Waypoint Avatar Award Problems: There's no real place to put this other than here, and hopefully I can get some kind of helpful response. I asked for help on the actual 343i forums, and all I got was another user telling me it's...