Halo Xbox Series X Sent In For Repair, nervous that ill get an original series x back

Discus and support Halo Xbox Series X Sent In For Repair, nervous that ill get an original series x back in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im really really hoping that xbox will be able to fix my halo xbox series x instead of sending me a new one, because if they send me a new one, the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SwaguhFPS, Jun 30, 2022.

1. SwaguhFPS
    SwaguhFPS Guest

Halo Xbox Series X Sent In For Repair, nervous that ill get an original series x back

Im really really hoping that xbox will be able to fix my halo xbox series x instead of sending me a new one, because if they send me a new one, the likelyhood of it being a halo edition is pretty low, my games were crashing to the home screen constantly making the games unplayable, and from other people who have sent there halo xbox back for repair they have recieved an original xbox series x, i guess if it comes down to this ill keep the halo and just buy an original xbox series x and keep the halo for collection..... lol!

:)

SwaguhFPS, Jun 30, 2022
  2. millboy-[xboxvenue] Win User

Constant crashes while playing Halo Infinite for Xbox console

This is exactly whats happening to me while playing Infinite, did you ever get your problem fixed?
    I don't know if it's just halo infinite, but that is all I played. I sent in my xbox series x to get a repair and they sent me new or refurbished one. It was another halo edition series x with a different serial number.
  3. Default_570 Win User

Black screen when I turn my Xbox on

4. Shaggy2000 Win User

X box one s graphics are pixelated

"The Xbox series S is a more than capable gaming console with an excellent power to price ratio that targets 1440p and can output upscaled 4k.

As a result you should not be getting significantly noticeable 'pixalation' over the series x."

The original poster bought an Xbox One S, not a Series S and was comparing it to an Xbox One X, not a Series X.
  5. II Blittz II Win User

Xbox Series X buzzing/ticking noise coming from the fan area.

Does anyone known, how long it would take to get my Series X back fixed or a new one sent to me? The only reason why I haven't sent mines in yet, is because I've taken extremely good care of my Series X since I got it. There's no fingerprints or scratches on my console, I take care of my stuff. With that being said, I'm just afraid of getting my original console back with marks all over it and being sent back to me saying there's nothing wrong with it. I can almost guarantee that, the Series X shouldn't be making ticking noises while just sitting on the home screen idle. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
  6. pjameleven Win User

Bring Gotham City Imposters to Backward Compatibility

The backwards compatibility team is working on the Series X so there won't be anymore games from the 360/original Xbox made back compatible until after the Series X launch.

That said, I would love to see Gotham City Impostors made playable on the Series X. That game was so much fun!
Thema:

1. Halo Xbox Series X Sent In For Repair, nervous that ill get an original series x back - Similar Threads - Halo Series Sent

2. Xbox Series S - halo infinite blank screen crash

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S - halo infinite blank screen crash: I play Halo on a XSS but also sometimes play on a XSX but when i go back to my XSS with a game from quick resume the game crashes to black screen and i cant control my xbox at all normally I have...
  3. XBox Series S - 120 FPS 1080 (Halo infinite)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Series S - 120 FPS 1080 (Halo infinite): My xBox Series S doesn't work at 120fps with a 1080p resolution unless I disable the VRR and the auto HDR. My TV supports that resolution/FPS, freesync and the HDR and it is confirmed from the...
  4. Halo infinite Xbox series X weird purple glitch at startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo infinite Xbox series X weird purple glitch at startup: [img] [img] When I first got my xbox series x about 2 months ago it never had this glitch when I started halo infinite after a month it happened and never gone away . All my other games work fine...
  5. Xbox Series X Halo Infinite Limited Edition crashes on some games. HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Halo Infinite Limited Edition crashes on some games. HELP!: the day I received my Xbox I installed some of my favorite games such as halo infinite, gta, cyberpunk, assassins creed, battlefield…etc. I could play the majority of my games, but cyberpunk...
  6. Xbox Series X Halo Infinite Limited Edition Bundle Restock?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Halo Infinite Limited Edition Bundle Restock?: There are some rumors that the bundle is going to get a restock and that would be great if it’s true. Do any of you know something about it? 44dd6972-1203-435c-84b9-0a5e777c25d1
  7. Series X local cache is almost full...Halo Infinite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series X local cache is almost full...Halo Infinite?: This is still very much an issue and I’m surprised more don’t mention it. I have only ever seen this on infinite. First time after hours of playing campaign. Did all suggestions and it was good...
  8. Have issues with power with my Xbox Series X: Halo Edition console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Have issues with power with my Xbox Series X: Halo Edition console?: I'm having issues with the new console Xbox Series X; for some reason, the console does not want to stay on when pressing the power button from the console or when trying to turn it on with the...
  9. Halo Master Chief Collection: halo 2 crashes when loading Cairo Station on Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master Chief Collection: halo 2 crashes when loading Cairo Station on Xbox Series S: I have been enjoying my time playing through Halo 1 and Halo Reach through the master chief collection. However, the game crashes whenever I attempt to load the Halo 2 mission, Cairo Station. The...
  10. Is there a code for the halo tv series and paromount +as I can't watch it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a code for the halo tv series and paromount +as I can't watch it: Can't watch the TV show halo from paromount +is there a code for it to go to site I have game pass ultimate a66c6750-6723-4927-b077-b878f66b69cb