HALPPPP Xbox App Media Message Issue

Discus and support HALPPPP Xbox App Media Message Issue in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; For the past year I have had issues regarding the application NOT showing my media messages when sending or receiving game clips and such. I just... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by xThe9Reaper1x, Jul 1, 2020.

1. HALPPPP Xbox App Media Message Issue

For the past year I have had issues regarding the application NOT showing my media messages when sending or receiving game clips and such. I just recently got a new phone and just today logged into the app as myself, and I'm having the same issue. No matter
    what I do, i.e. Uninstaller, reinstall, new phone completely, the issue never goes away. HALPPPP.
    HALPPPP Xbox App Media Message Issue [​IMG]

HALPPPP Xbox App Media Message Issue [​IMG]

:)

xThe9Reaper1x, Jul 1, 2020
  2. PHiLLyizBLaZZin Win User

Hi,

There was a tiny Xbox Live outage last night that caused not being able to see Friends, messages, people dropping from xbox live parties and more. Is the problem still occuring? Because all systems are green right now and everything should be showing, and
    working on the Physical Xbox Live and the Mobile Xbox Live app.

Best

Philip
  3. xThe9Reaper1x Win User

Hi,

There was a tiny Xbox Live outage last night that caused not being able to see Friends, messages, people dropping from xbox live parties and more. Is the problem still occuring? Because all systems are green right now and everything should be showing, and
    working on the Physical Xbox Live and the Mobile Xbox Live app.

Best

Philip
    Thanks for replying, Philip. This has been ongoing since 2019. I just checked again, just in case, and it is still ongoing.😓
  4. ScottJMDavies Win User

Media Player Not showing MKV files.

There are no warnings or error messages.

When I select all video's in the Media Player App, it shows all my videos on my media server apart from the mkv videos.

I know there are mkv videos on the media server, but the Xbox Media Player App doesn't show them.

EDIT- I also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Media Player App. That didn't solve the problem.
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Media Player Preview loses connection to USB device periodically

Hey everyone!

Sorry to hear about the Media Player app issues, I can definitely understand how frustrating that could be. There was a recent service alert that my have caused issues if you were trying to install the Media Player app, but this issue has been resolved.
    If you are experiencing issues with the Media Player losing connection, please go ahead and create a new thread. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you. In the meantime, try Uninstalling and
    reinstalling the Media Player app. You can also check out our Xbox Media Player for Xbox One page for some helpful information. Thanks in advance!
  6. Hazy Arc Win User

DNLA media Player

My Xbox doesn't even detect my PC. When I launch the media player app, I get the message that I have to connect to a DLNA server or USB drive to view media. If I launch my Xbox 360's media app, I see my desktop's DLNA server in addition to the Plex server
    I'm running. This is using the same network cable for both the 360 and the Xbox One.
Thema:

1. HALPPPP Xbox App Media Message Issue - Similar Threads - HALPPPP App Media

2. Apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apps: I have a app that i want to renove from my account completly. How do i do that? If i cant wil it run in the background if i dont have it installed? d7d37d53-df46-458f-bb22-a3dd10abdfcc
  3. Unable to change Text-To-Speech Voice in Xbox Companion App Settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to change Text-To-Speech Voice in Xbox Companion App Settings: To keep it short and simple: Need to use the Text-To-Speech for games like Sea of Thieves so others don't miss my messages as they have working mics. But I want to make sure they can actually...
  4. Xbox membership required for Youtube app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox membership required for Youtube app?: I have an xbox 360. It is now refusing to let us watch anything on the Youtube application without purchasing an xbox live membership. I already made an xbox or microsoft account to even get the...
  5. Neon app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Neon app: I'm am just wondering why there is no neon app for the xbox one as it is very popular. It would be a shame to lose customers to PlayStation as they have had it avaliable for quite some time now....
  6. Sling app crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sling app crashing: Hi, wverytime i open the sling tv app it crashes my whole xbox. It tells me it took too long to load then screws up all my other apps i try to open after. ive tried everything i could think of to...
  7. Xbox one “not responding” in google home app

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox one “not responding” in google home app: I recently moved my xbox to the main Tv in our home, and want to connect it to my google home. I was able to unlink my old xbox from the google home app just fine. I went into the app and followed...
  8. Do you own this game or app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you own this game or app?: Up until this morning I have been playing games without issue but this morning when I try to go on certain games I get the following message "If you bought this online, make sure you're signed in...
  9. Xbox One.. Edge app will not work with YouTube.com

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One.. Edge app will not work with YouTube.com: Edge app when at any video very slow to load. Preview pictures do not load. This has been a long term problem. Sample; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-2Hl20bP8Y submitted by /u/BenTrolled...
  10. Whenever you try to leave a club on the Xbox app, the app crashes.

in XboX Insiders
    Whenever you try to leave a club on the Xbox app, the app crashes.: Its not the worst bug but it is annoying. It still leaves the club though. submitted by /u/Henrik-Rolled [link] [comments]