Hand Braces

Discus and support Hand Braces in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Anyone use one and if so what kind do you use to game? d4516d50-b034-473d-887d-82b95fa4268b Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Lowery76, May 15, 2019.

1. Lowery76
    Lowery76 Guest

Hand Braces

Anyone use one and if so what kind do you use to game?

:)

Lowery76, May 15, 2019
  2. Lowery76 Win User

Hand Braces

Again I know nothing about hand braces. Played with a guy who wore one and I was curious about them.
  3. DerVaddi Win User

Hand Braces

hi,
    so medically I don't need them. and when I play it bothers me. I tried it once but it's kind of annoying.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Hand Braces

I do not use any braces as i do not have a medical condition or injury.

If you have a injury or condition that prohibit you from enjoying the gaming time you should consult your medical practioner for the best advise.
  5. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Hand Braces

Hand braces for gaming? This is new to me....
  6. zzIRISMAXIMUSzz Win User

Hand Braces

I would ask a medical professional about this
Thema:

Hand Braces

1. Hand Braces - Similar Threads - Hand Braces

2. Kinect sees hand

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect sees hand: when you have a xbox 360 disk in a xbox one (will work. Saw it.) ,will kinect still see your hand if nedded? 8772017f-f0c8-4832-9072-671faa4c7721
  3. Xbox Enforcement has gotten out of hand.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement has gotten out of hand.: Hmmm so here's the deal, I just got a suspension for inappropriate communications. When you look at the enforcement page and look at the comment the comment I was reported for was "Ok kiddo I...
  4. Nowadays in 2019: second hand Xbox 360 Slim or Super Slim?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nowadays in 2019: second hand Xbox 360 Slim or Super Slim?: Hello guys! I am planning to buy a Xbox 360 in a second hand shop. There are several options and I am not sure which of them could be the best. My last console was the super nintendo, so I am a...
  5. ive just bought a second hand xbox 360 live elite how can i tell if its got games saved on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ive just bought a second hand xbox 360 live elite how can i tell if its got games saved on...: ive just bought a second hand xbox 360 live elite how can i tell if its got games saved on the hard drive and can i play those games without the disc a1b0e158-a8b9-4093-9c1d-9d53aaae1e44
  6. Handful of coins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Handful of coins: I purchased coins to play Gardenscape my credit card was charged but the coins never registered in the game. what do I to do to get my coins f40cf7e6-e30f-4ae4-b3df-1a40caa0c927
  7. Metro Exodus invisible hand bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro Exodus invisible hand bug: Playing Metro Exodus on my One X. Almost finished with the Caspian level when my character glitched out and my player model is invisible. My character is now invincible to everything but fall...
  8. I bought a second hand xbox 360 in April last yr and it has got a parental lock on it so...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a second hand xbox 360 in April last yr and it has got a parental lock on it so...: I bought a second hand xbox 360 in April last yr but there is a parental lock on there and it won't let me play certain games how can I solve this problem I cant get in touch with seller...
  9. Play anywhere title Hand of Fate 2, not able to be played anywhere

in XBoX on Windows
    Play anywhere title Hand of Fate 2, not able to be played anywhere: In the Microsoft Store on Xbox one, under the play anywhere games category, the game Hand of Fate 2 is listed. I purchased the game believing that it would be able to be played on my Windows 10...
  10. Play one handed on the xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Play one handed on the xbox: Hey there, I may be losing the use of my right hand for a while while an injury heals. Does anyone have any ideas about joysticks that work well with Xbox One to play shooters? I play PUBG,...