Hand Braces

Discus and support Hand Braces in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Anyone use one and if so what kind do you use to game? d4516d50-b034-473d-887d-82b95fa4268b Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Lowery76, May 15, 2019.

1. Lowery76
    Lowery76 Guest

Hand Braces

Anyone use one and if so what kind do you use to game?

:)

Lowery76, May 15, 2019
  2. Lowery76 Win User

Hand Braces

Again I know nothing about hand braces. Played with a guy who wore one and I was curious about them.
  3. DerVaddi Win User

Hand Braces

hi,
    so medically I don't need them. and when I play it bothers me. I tried it once but it's kind of annoying.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Hand Braces

I do not use any braces as i do not have a medical condition or injury.

If you have a injury or condition that prohibit you from enjoying the gaming time you should consult your medical practioner for the best advise.
  5. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Hand Braces

Hand braces for gaming? This is new to me....
  6. zzIRISMAXIMUSzz Win User

Hand Braces

I would ask a medical professional about this
Thema:

Hand Braces

1. Hand Braces - Similar Threads - Hand Braces

2. Bought second hand xbox 360 and it has a perental lock code on it how can I reset if it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bought second hand xbox 360 and it has a perental lock code on it how can I reset if it...: What can i do to reset the code??? 973ced9b-b99b-4505-94da-748192adee9c
  3. Are there second hand Xbox Adaptive Controllers?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Are there second hand Xbox Adaptive Controllers?: $99.99 isn't affordable for me. 39033e50-0a4c-462f-b1ce-19146f7283d3
  4. Do you know anyone who expects to be hand held through a game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do you know anyone who expects to be hand held through a game?: You know, they either don't do the tutorial or rush through it not paying attention to any of the information. They also blow past instructional pop ups as the game progresses (I just want to play...
  5. Trying to find a separated-hands controller for Xbox (similar to wii) maybe an attachment...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to find a separated-hands controller for Xbox (similar to wii) maybe an attachment...: Trying to find a separated-hands controller for Xbox (similar to wii) maybe an attachment to adaptive controller?? Has anyone found a solution to this? Finger mobility not an issue, just can't...
  6. second hand xbox 360 with family settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    second hand xbox 360 with family settings: Hi would like to know how to turn off family settings on a second hand xbox 360? 10505548-6114-4044-80df-2a197820634d
  7. Is there anyway to get my friend unbanned from my hand.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway to get my friend unbanned from my hand.: Let me set up a scenario. Saturday night, chillin, playing dead by daylight. Having fun. Having some beverages. Until my friend joins, and is toxic cause dead by daylight is 4-players against...
  8. Kinect sees hand

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect sees hand: when you have a xbox 360 disk in a xbox one (will work. Saw it.) ,will kinect still see your hand if nedded? 8772017f-f0c8-4832-9072-671faa4c7721
  9. Xbox Enforcement has gotten out of hand.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement has gotten out of hand.: Hmmm so here's the deal, I just got a suspension for inappropriate communications. When you look at the enforcement page and look at the comment the comment I was reported for was "Ok kiddo I...
  10. Nowadays in 2019: second hand Xbox 360 Slim or Super Slim?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nowadays in 2019: second hand Xbox 360 Slim or Super Slim?: Hello guys! I am planning to buy a Xbox 360 in a second hand shop. There are several options and I am not sure which of them could be the best. My last console was the super nintendo, so I am a...