Hand Braces

Discus and support Hand Braces in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Anyone use one and if so what kind do you use to game? d4516d50-b034-473d-887d-82b95fa4268b Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Lowery76, May 15, 2019.

1. Lowery76
    Lowery76 Guest

Hand Braces

Anyone use one and if so what kind do you use to game?

:)

Lowery76, May 15, 2019
  2. Lowery76 Win User

Hand Braces

Again I know nothing about hand braces. Played with a guy who wore one and I was curious about them.
  3. DerVaddi Win User

Hand Braces

hi,
    so medically I don't need them. and when I play it bothers me. I tried it once but it's kind of annoying.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Hand Braces

I do not use any braces as i do not have a medical condition or injury.

If you have a injury or condition that prohibit you from enjoying the gaming time you should consult your medical practioner for the best advise.
  5. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Hand Braces

Hand braces for gaming? This is new to me....
  6. zzIRISMAXIMUSzz Win User

Hand Braces

I would ask a medical professional about this
Thema:

Hand Braces

1. Hand Braces - Similar Threads - Hand Braces

2. Here to happily report that after almost 4 MONTHS of having issues with a select handful of...

in XboX Insiders
    Here to happily report that after almost 4 MONTHS of having issues with a select handful of...: I seriously am curious as to what it could’ve been. Looping audio, crashes to home screen with no errors and so forth. submitted by /u/ThatsNotThePoint-__- [link] [comments]
  3. Sea Of Thieves - Left Handed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sea Of Thieves - Left Handed: Is there a way to play Sea Of Thieves with left handed controller configuration on Xbox One? I Can't play with regular controller because I'm left handed and I need to invert directional controls...
  4. 2nd hand xbox in insider program (possibly faulty)

in XboX Insiders
    2nd hand xbox in insider program (possibly faulty): Hi All, Recently got an xbox one x second hand, which looks like it's in the insider program & I'm not sure if that's the cause of the issues I'm experiencing: The console keeps frequently...
  5. What are best gaming gloves, hand grips, and thumb grips when using Xbox one controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What are best gaming gloves, hand grips, and thumb grips when using Xbox one controllers?: Heya, I have played with Scuff controllers for over 2 years and they really came in handy with the palm grips on the back of the controller. You will still feel your sweat but it's a little bit...
  6. Accessibility issue that at least 10% of people find handy #2: Right handed fight stick...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accessibility issue that at least 10% of people find handy #2: Right handed fight stick...: Now the second issue. I know i theory you CAn make any fleft handed fight stick as right handed one, eiother wiuht thew Xbox Btton reprogammability built in the Xbox OS, or even on Street Fiohter...
  7. Second hand console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Second hand console ban: Hello just need some info on Xbox 360 s I just bought from pawn shop it has console ban not sure why but this is my first account and first Xbox and was really hoping to join Xbox live but seems...
  8. Second hand XBOX360 parental control

in XBoX on Consoles
    Second hand XBOX360 parental control: Hello, i just bought a second hand XBOX360, but it seems previos owner installer parental control, and i can't remove it, since i can't contact him anymore. How can i fix it please ? i'm...
  9. remettre a zero ma xbox one S (hand over to zero my xbox one S)

in XBoX on Consoles
    remettre a zero ma xbox one S (hand over to zero my xbox one S): bonsoir, j'ai une xbox oneS et mon ami enregistré son compte et ses coordonnées bancaire hors nous sommes séparés et je voudrais savoir comment supprimé toutes ses infos et coordonnées pour...
  10. Bought second hand xbox 360 and it has a perental lock code on it how can I reset if it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bought second hand xbox 360 and it has a perental lock code on it how can I reset if it...: What can i do to reset the code??? 973ced9b-b99b-4505-94da-748192adee9c