Hand gestures

Discus and support Hand gestures in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I am having a problem with my hand gestures. I don't see the actual hand icon. I see things being highlighted but I can't see the hand. Please... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Phaze Nasty, May 1, 2014.

1. Phaze Nasty
    Phaze Nasty Guest

Hand gestures

Hello, I am having a problem with my hand gestures. I don't see the actual hand icon. I see things being highlighted but I can't see the hand. Please help

:)

Phaze Nasty, May 1, 2014
  2. vikingland1
    vikingland1 Guest
    Hand gestures

Thanks for the response. Mods can close this post.

vikingland1, May 1, 2014
  3. Judge
    Judge Guest
    Hand gestures

Unfortunately it seems like you can't, and the only option is to turn off the whole Kinect, thus turning off your voice commands Hand gestures :(.

forums.xbox.com/.../1639331.aspx

Judge, May 1, 2014
  4. Hand gestures

You can try a reboot hold console button 8 seconds then power up after 10 seconds, you can also try changing your power setting to energy saving mode this as worked for some

GrowlingYapper, May 1, 2014
  5. xXCamhawkXx Win User

Hand gestures

You can cover up the camera but with that will be missing out on the facial recognition stuff too.
  6. GrowlingYapper Win User

Hand gestures

You can try a reboot hold console button 8 seconds then power up after 10 seconds, you can also try changing your power setting to energy saving mode this as worked for some
  7. Judge Win User

Hand gestures

Unfortunately it seems like you can't, and the only option is to turn off the whole Kinect, thus turning off your voice commands :(.

forums.xbox.com/.../1639331.aspx
  8. Mark Sherwood Win User

Hand gestures

Locked as requested :)

Thank you for the input!
  9. vikingland1 Win User

Hand gestures

Thanks for the response. Mods can close this post.
Thema:

Hand gestures

1. Hand gestures - Similar Threads - Hand gestures

2. Bring back of hand Gestures on Dashboard for xbox one S and X Consoles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bring back of hand Gestures on Dashboard for xbox one S and X Consoles: Please bring back the hand gestures on the dashboard, we love it.. please let the feature works for the new consoles xbox one s and xbox one x. We recommend to release an update on it, where it...
  3. why did they remove hand gesture on Netflix???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why did they remove hand gesture on Netflix???: xbox was pumping up hand gesture, and how we can control Netflix whit are hand motions, but then they take away that feature. WAs going on xbox??? you have good feature, and then you remove them....
  4. Xbox One - Gesture hand no longer appears

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One - Gesture hand no longer appears: The gesture hand that was showing up previously when I used hand gestures on Netflix doesn't appear on the screen any more. I can still control the screen with my hand but it is very difficult...
  5. XBOX One Dead Rising 3 Hand Gesture

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX One Dead Rising 3 Hand Gesture: Hi, I can't figure out how to hand weapons to other players or push buttons in DR3 when the sideways "hand" icon appears. I've went over the XBox gesture training, but nothing I do helps. I'm...
  6. Bring Kinect hand gesture back to Xbox One.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bring Kinect hand gesture back to Xbox One.: Let's make the most people possible to reply and support this post. More people means more chances every body will enjoy this genius feature that was removed after the Dashboard update... And...
  7. kinect hand gestures on/off switch

in XBoX on Consoles
    kinect hand gestures on/off switch: I have my XBOX ONE set up in the living room and I am using the HDMI pass through with my cable box. I also have small kids and one of the things they do is flail their arms around needlessly....
  8. Kinect Hand gesture issue after april update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect Hand gesture issue after april update.: kinect hand icon not showing on screen. even after reboot the system still have the problem. is anyone encounter this issue? is microsoft aware of this issue? thank you...
  9. Kinect Hand gesture problems.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect Hand gesture problems.: since the new april update im having problems with the Kinect the hand gesture. when I raise my hand the white hand gesture don't come out I just see pointing the tiles but the white hand...
  10. Hand gestures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hand gestures: I like to use my kinect for voice control and automatic sign in. However I don't like the kinect always trying to read my hand gestures all the time. So what I want to know is, is there a way to...