Hand Pain And The Series X/S Controller?

Discus and support Hand Pain And The Series X/S Controller? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Has anyone else had this issue when using the Series X/S Controller? to me it seems smaller i never had these issues with the 360 and Xbox One... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by The SolidEgg, May 13, 2022.

1. The SolidEgg
    The SolidEgg Guest

Has anyone else had this issue when using the Series X/S Controller? to me it seems smaller i never had these issues with the 360 and Xbox One Controllers

:)

The SolidEgg, May 13, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello The, really the new controls are smaller than the 360, and a little smaller too than those of the Xbox One Original, I felt this difference in the release, but I've just got used to this difference.

If I'm not wrong, before launch, Microsoft published the control measures and stated that they were a little smaller.

https://www.ign.com/articles/xbox-series-x-cont...

Note (Standard Disclaimer): This is a third party link that is not Microsoft's property, so you might encounter advertising on the website.
  3. Tyler6304 Win User

“Instillation Stopped” as soon as I start downloading

It didn’t work. I’m also noticing that it has the Series X|S optimized the logo in the bottom right hand corner, but there is no other edition that doesn’t have that.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Looking into XBox One X

1. The Series X comes with 1TB. The Series S comes with 512GB.

2. That may be the Series S which is smaller than the Series X.
  5. JamieWill Win User

Hello Xbox community, this is about Xbox series x/s versions of games!

Because on my Xbox series x, it only shows 'Optimized for series x/s' but if a xbox series x version of a game is NOT 'optimized' how would i know if I'm playing a series x/s version of a game?
  6. Highdraul1cs Win User

Purchase

It looks like you've purchased the Series S|X edition, which is for new generation consoles (Series S and Series X) and wouldn't be compatible with your Xbox One S.
Thema:

1. Hand Pain And The Series X/S Controller? - Similar Threads - Hand Pain Series

2. New design for left-handed players? Bought Tokyo 2020 and to my surprise it was designed...

in XboX Insiders
    New design for left-handed players? Bought Tokyo 2020 and to my surprise it was designed...: Is there any option for me to get the most out of the game Tokyo 2020 and try to do as good results as possible by using my best hand, that is the left one? Sure turn the controller upside down...
  3. Second hand Xbox Series X Insider Preview

in XboX Insiders
    Second hand Xbox Series X Insider Preview: Purchased Xbox Series X from Gamestop. Girlfriend works there so we got a killer deal, only problem is previous owner enrolled in the Xbox Update Preview now we can't unenroll the Xbox and silly...
  4. Hand to hand side quest for Ori and the will-of-the-wisp

in XBoX on Windows
    Hand to hand side quest for Ori and the will-of-the-wisp: I cannot find who to give the spyglass to to receive the canteen in the hand to hand side quest. There is no mottay, the salamander, in Xbox one version the will of the wisp to give the spyglass...
  5. How to check if a 2nd hand console is banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to check if a 2nd hand console is banned: I am considering buying a 2nd hand One X but I want to check it is not banned. If the seller logs on to the Store without error messages does that verify it is not a banned console or do I need to...
  6. Xbox 360 - purchased second hand at garage sale; need help getting parental reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 - purchased second hand at garage sale; need help getting parental reset: Good evening all - I purchased an Xbox 360 from a garage sale second hand. The console has a parental control pin assigned to it. The original owner forgot it. I tried registering this console...
  7. Factory reset a second hand Xbox 360 with parental lock

in XBoX Accessibility
    Factory reset a second hand Xbox 360 with parental lock: Today we bought a second hand Xbox 360 and when I went to set it up it was gummed up with other peoples' accounts, plus a parental lock that prevented me from cleaning it out. I have been on the...
  8. Second hand Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Second hand Xbox 360: Hello everyone, I have a problem. I purchased a used Xbox360 from a shop a while ago, when I tried to use it a screen pops up asking for a passcode, I received a message explaining how to override...
  9. Switching From Xbox One To Series S To Hand Down My Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Switching From Xbox One To Series S To Hand Down My Xbox One: So ive got a question, i just bought a series s and im planning on giving my xbox one to my little brother but i want to make sure that whenever i transfer over all the saved data from my one to...
  10. Everyone needs to read this ASAP! These suspensions are getting out of hand!!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Everyone needs to read this ASAP! These suspensions are getting out of hand!!!!: these suspensions are getting out of hand I got suspended from Nov. 1st to the third and suddenly, I get that suspension extended all the way to the 17th! Why u may ask well I wanted to know as...