Handheld device from Microsoft to complement xCloud

Discus and support Handheld device from Microsoft to complement xCloud in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I am working if Microsoft is working on a handheld device like Switch for the xCloud launch. I am excited by the Asus ROG Phone 2, the specs are... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Mannishpatil, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Mannishpatil
    Mannishpatil Guest

I am working if Microsoft is working on a handheld device like Switch for the xCloud launch. I am excited by the Asus ROG Phone 2, the specs are amazing and the accessories and well designed. I would like to know the communities thoughts if they would
    buy such a device?

:)

Mannishpatil, Jul 30, 2019
  2. T3chnlgydude Win User

This would be epic if they indeed are busy. I just love my Xbox and if there is a possibility of a handheld device, I would definitely get it
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

They don't need to. Apple, Samsung, Google are all already working on an xCloud mobile device. They're called cellphones. Microsoft as well if you consider the Surface line of products. Pair a controller Bluetooth and you're all ready to play whatever
    your internet connection can support. Naw, I don't need to buy one. Already have a Surface Go and a cellphone so only thing I'd need is a case for a controller to take portable with me and for cell phone companies to figure it out when it comes to not over-charging
    everyone and providing faster more reliable service.
  4. Albert X Win User

I think they will focus more on the peripherals market to make use of xcloud easier.
  5. Epic Louie Win User

I'm fine using my phone. I recently upgraded to a iPhone XS Max. I'm looking forward to xCloud.
  6. BlastingAxis Win User

prolly not they will most likely stick with using mobile devices and tablets as ways to sell the xcloud service
Thema:

1. Handheld device from Microsoft to complement xCloud - Similar Threads - Handheld device Microsoft

2. Device not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Device not working: I have a relatively new 4k TV and year old xbox one s. When i start up the console. Its fine. but when i start up nextflix, the name netflix comes up, but then a screen comes up saying weak...
  3. Xbox handheld system?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox handheld system?: I think it would be really great if it was done right. I for sure would buy, as the misses and kids are always jumping on the xbox to play minecraft lol 42ea4645-b1d2-4fe1-a605-9b1cee40995f
  4. Would you support a XBox handheld?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Would you support a XBox handheld?: No one can deny the popularity of the Nintendo Switch, the console has sold like wildfire and devs who bring their games to the hybrid platform have seen mega sales. The biggest problem with it...
  5. Microsoft's Handheld System

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft's Handheld System: Why doesn't Microsoft make a handheld system, mobiles don't count, perhaps a portable Xbox that uses the Xbox One interface, a system that has built in controls like the PsVita or the 3Ds but with...
  6. Xbox handheld

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox handheld: hey when is Xbox coming with a handheld gaming system? b3cd4723-eaab-4928-9c51-8619c3447d60
  7. Xbox and Microsoft gain further momentum in the Gaming Industry with an Xbox One X Handheld! ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox and Microsoft gain further momentum in the Gaming Industry with an Xbox One X Handheld! ...: Not only would gamers die of excitement, the idea of an Xbox One X handheld would create competition against the Japanese company Nintendo. Let’s say upgrades are to the switch and it runs the...
  8. Xbox One X handheld

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X handheld: I believe the Xbox One X needs an accessory handheld; something similar to the Nintendo Switch. With gaming on the go accessible to laptops, Microsoft needs to open up that window and marketplace...
  9. Thoughts on Xbox making a handheld device?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Thoughts on Xbox making a handheld device?: You know I have been thinking for a long time on how awesome it would be for Xbox to make a handheld console. But if you think about the capability's of Microsoft I don't think it would be that...
  10. The Future of HoloLens - Alternative to Handheld Consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Future of HoloLens - Alternative to Handheld Consoles: At this moment in time, the HoloLens seems to be designed for use within the radius of your console, so, in the same room or house. But, in the future, this could be expanded, it become an...