Handling Issues and complaints

Discus and support Handling Issues and complaints in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I called in regards to someone posting a picture of my 13 year old brother as their gamertag picture. I called and spoke to a representative who... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Alyssalori525, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Handling Issues and complaints

I called in regards to someone posting a picture of my 13 year old brother as their gamertag picture. I called and spoke to a representative who basically told me that there was nothing he could do. The only thing I could do was report the gamertag and
    the enforcement team would receive it and take care of it. The picture was posted on Tuesday. It is now Friday and the gamertag has been reported everyday since then. And nothing has been done. The picture is still up. I did not call on a small issue where
    that gamertag can be blocked and the issue solved. I do NOT want my brother's, who is clearly a minor, picture on the internet without anyone's consent. Microsoft/Xbox has done NOTHING to solve this issue. And since there is no way to speak to someone in the
    enforcement department because apparently no one in that department has access to a phone? This should be something that you look into correcting, at least for issues more concerning than little kids calling each other names over Xbox Live.

:)

Alyssalori525, Apr 7, 2019
  2. Alyssalori525 Win User

I am aware that the forums do not have the ability to assist with this, but obviously calling customer service isn't any help either. Just thought more people would like to know that Xbox and Microsoft aren't willing to help out with serious matters and
    all you can do is "report" people. Which I have been doing for THREE DAYS and still nothing has been resolved.
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Alyssa,

We understand that the issue here consists of another user on the Xbox Live service that is using your brother as their gamer picture.

Unfortunately, our forums community does not have the ability to assist with this as we do not have the tools necessary for handling this case.

We can only provide the recommendation of waiting for the Xbox Live Enforcement team to decide what will be done. You may continue to report the account, there is no limit on the amount of reports that can be made. We also recommend that more than one report
    be made, any friends or family can also report for the same issue.

We apologize that we cannot do more, but we do hope that this resolves soon.

Best wishes!
  4. NikkiBeckman Win User

Gamerscore

truth or not, there still needs to be a complaint filed for the issue to be handled by the Enforcement Team
  5. The Cthulhu Win User

Reporting cheaters.

First, the forums should not be used to report players and phone support do not handle those types of issues.

Second, it's your job. File a complaint via console and your job is done. Every complaint is viewed and handled by an actual person, there is no automation at all.

Because every complaint is handled by a person it takes time to reach enforcement. For one, the volume of complaints far exceeds the number of enforcers. Second, the enforcers cant simply take action, they need to investigate first.
  6. MajorIris Win User

HACKS are out of control!!!!

If you see someone cheating please file a complaint that way the enforcement team can handle the issues.
Thema:

1. Handling Issues and complaints - Similar Threads - Handling Issues complaints

2. Netflix STILL doesn't handle HDR properly. Details inside, spoke w/ Netflix support.

in XboX Insiders
    Netflix STILL doesn't handle HDR properly. Details inside, spoke w/ Netflix support.: Long-running issue with the Netflix app on xbox making it pretty unusable if you're using HDR. Basically if you have HDR enabled on the xbox, the entirety of the Netflix library plays with HDR on...
  3. 淘宝旗舰店买的xbox 手柄 出了问题 [Translate] There's something wrong with the xbox handle bought at...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    淘宝旗舰店买的xbox 手柄 出了问题 [Translate] There's something wrong with the xbox handle bought at...: 如题 我想问下 在质保期内如何保修 [Translate by Mod] As question I would like to ask how to guarantee during the warranty period f93be01f-58af-4532-920b-8fce5b085283
  4. 关于XBOX蓝牙手柄的售后问题[Translation-After-sales questions about the XBOX Bluetooth handle]

in XBoX on Consoles
    关于XBOX蓝牙手柄的售后问题[Translation-After-sales questions about the XBOX Bluetooth handle]: 17年在京东购买的XBOX蓝牙手柄 用了一年多RB和LB键感觉有点失灵 经常单击会产生连击效果 联系了京东 京东说过了1年保修期 让我找 们微软 可找了好久也不找不到哪里申请售后维修的 有发票 请问我该如何联系 们维修 付费也行 我是四川成都的 [Translation-XBOX Bluetooth handle purchased in JD.com in 17 years...
  5. Xbox 手柄就只有在长按xbox键的情况下才会闪烁 [Translation-The Xbox handle will only blink if you press and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 手柄就只有在长按xbox键的情况下才会闪烁 [Translation-The Xbox handle will only blink if you press and...: 我原本用蓝牙把我的Xbox手柄与手机连接使用steamlink,一切都正常,可是当我想把手柄连回电脑的 线适配器时,手柄却在一直请求与手机配对,当我把手机里有关手柄的蓝牙设置都 除之后,手柄就变成了只有在长按西瓜键的情况下才会闪烁,其他情况下都 法点亮手柄,电脑和手机就再也没有办法扫描出手柄的蓝牙了。 [Translation-I used Bluetooth to connect my...
  6. xbox手柄自动断开连接? [Translate] The xbox handle is automatically disconnected?

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox手柄自动断开连接? [Translate] The xbox handle is automatically disconnected?: 我在6月份购买了带 线适配器的xbox手柄,连接在windows10的电脑上。开始一个月正常使用,没有任何问题。 前 天的晚上,我在游戏的过程中,手柄的西瓜灯突然就熄灭了,断开了连接,再开启手柄,西瓜仍然是亮了一下就熄灭了。经过检查,电 是满的没有任何问题。 现在的情况就是,没有运行任何游戏,手柄就正常连接,西瓜灯常亮没有任何问题;只要开始玩游戏,用 分钟手柄就会断开连接。...
  7. 海外购买的精英手柄如何保修 [Translation - How to guarantee the elite handles purchased overseas]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    海外购买的精英手柄如何保修 [Translation - How to guarantee the elite handles purchased overseas]: 个人在 拿大留学期间在沃尔玛购入一个黑色xbox精英手柄,有购物小票和完整的包装,价 比国内还高,请问我带会国内后能享受微软的保修政策吗? _________________________________________ [Translation - When I was studying in Canada, I bought a black xbox elite handle...
  8. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate conversion wasn't handled well for early adaptors

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate conversion wasn't handled well for early adaptors: I'm a big Xbox fan however I don't think the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate conversion wasn't handled well for early adaptors. Microsoft just published an article titled "How to Get the Most Out of Xbox...
  9. I AM ANNOYED HOW MICROSFT IS HANDLING THIS PROBLEM

in XBoX on Consoles
    I AM ANNOYED HOW MICROSFT IS HANDLING THIS PROBLEM: I'm really annoyed with Microsoft and how terrible they have handled my problem. I sent in my xbox for repair and received my xbox last week with no cables or controller. I contacted support...
  10. xbox 手柄 controller[Xbox handle controller]

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox 手柄 controller[Xbox handle controller]: 好,我的xbox one手柄本来连在电脑上可以用。但在我尝试用蓝牙连接后就开始不亮了,用不了。但是用有线可以识别电脑,但是灯还是不亮。请问是什么问题? [Translation - Hello, my xbox one handle can be used on a computer. But after I tried to connect with Bluetooth, it...