Handling Issues and complaints

Discus and support Handling Issues and complaints in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I called in regards to someone posting a picture of my 13 year old brother as their gamertag picture. I called and spoke to a representative who... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Alyssalori525, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Handling Issues and complaints

I called in regards to someone posting a picture of my 13 year old brother as their gamertag picture. I called and spoke to a representative who basically told me that there was nothing he could do. The only thing I could do was report the gamertag and
    the enforcement team would receive it and take care of it. The picture was posted on Tuesday. It is now Friday and the gamertag has been reported everyday since then. And nothing has been done. The picture is still up. I did not call on a small issue where
    that gamertag can be blocked and the issue solved. I do NOT want my brother's, who is clearly a minor, picture on the internet without anyone's consent. Microsoft/Xbox has done NOTHING to solve this issue. And since there is no way to speak to someone in the
    enforcement department because apparently no one in that department has access to a phone? This should be something that you look into correcting, at least for issues more concerning than little kids calling each other names over Xbox Live.

:)

Alyssalori525, Apr 7, 2019
  2. Alyssalori525 Win User

I am aware that the forums do not have the ability to assist with this, but obviously calling customer service isn't any help either. Just thought more people would like to know that Xbox and Microsoft aren't willing to help out with serious matters and
    all you can do is "report" people. Which I have been doing for THREE DAYS and still nothing has been resolved.
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Alyssa,

We understand that the issue here consists of another user on the Xbox Live service that is using your brother as their gamer picture.

Unfortunately, our forums community does not have the ability to assist with this as we do not have the tools necessary for handling this case.

We can only provide the recommendation of waiting for the Xbox Live Enforcement team to decide what will be done. You may continue to report the account, there is no limit on the amount of reports that can be made. We also recommend that more than one report
    be made, any friends or family can also report for the same issue.

We apologize that we cannot do more, but we do hope that this resolves soon.

Best wishes!
  4. NikkiBeckman Win User

Gamerscore

truth or not, there still needs to be a complaint filed for the issue to be handled by the Enforcement Team
  5. The Cthulhu Win User

Reporting cheaters.

First, the forums should not be used to report players and phone support do not handle those types of issues.

Second, it's your job. File a complaint via console and your job is done. Every complaint is viewed and handled by an actual person, there is no automation at all.

Because every complaint is handled by a person it takes time to reach enforcement. For one, the volume of complaints far exceeds the number of enforcers. Second, the enforcers cant simply take action, they need to investigate first.
  6. MajorIris Win User

HACKS are out of control!!!!

If you see someone cheating please file a complaint that way the enforcement team can handle the issues.
Thema:

1. Handling Issues and complaints - Similar Threads - Handling Issues complaints

2. Xbox手柄添加至Microsoft账户 [Add handle to Microsoft account]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox手柄添加至Microsoft账户 [Add handle to Microsoft account]: 您好: 我有一个单独的Xbox One手柄,用于连接我的PC。我能否将它添 到我的微软账户中的“设备”中? 为我输入序列号以后显“ 法识别该序列号”,请问我要如何将其添 至账户内,或者如何查询该手柄真伪? [Translation-Hello: I have a separate Xbox One handle to connect my PC. Can I add it to...
  3. HardDisk交換時のXBOX ソフトの扱いについて -[Translation - Handling of XBOX software when replacing HardDisk]

in XBoX on Windows
    HardDisk交換時のXBOX ソフトの扱いについて -[Translation - Handling of XBOX software when replacing HardDisk]: HardDiskをHDからSSDに交換するのですが、ソフトのインストール・セーブデータの 所が分からないし移動できるかも分からない。 交換前にソフトをアンインストールして交換後に再インストールすれば良いの。 セーブデータは勝手に再認識してくれるのですか? -[Translation - I exchange HardDisk from HD to SSD, but I don't...
  4. Compared to public, Insiders builds seems to not be able to handle apps/games in...

in XboX Insiders
    Compared to public, Insiders builds seems to not be able to handle apps/games in...: After going back to the public build this weekend, it's immediately noticeable how EXTREMELY stable it is in terms of maintaining games running in background, even if we open another app or simply...
  5. I don't know how to handle this situation at all.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't know how to handle this situation at all.: Ok, so I was in a party and someone started saying some really rude things to me and my friend, and it escalated and they said they were gonna "boot" me and my friend, and they "booted" my friend...
  6. How to handle Microsoft account for child with divorced parents?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to handle Microsoft account for child with divorced parents?: So my son has an xbox account we created for him when he was young. We put it under his mother's Microsoft account when her and I were together. We haven't had any issues about having to share the...
  7. xbox精英手柄连接出现问题[Translation-There is a problem with the xbox elite handle connection]

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox精英手柄连接出现问题[Translation-There is a problem with the xbox elite handle connection]: 初代精英手柄,使用 线适配器连接电脑。在游戏过程中,经常性断连,且在断连后 秒,又会重新连接上。有线连接则没有这个问题,游戏外,手柄待机状态也不会断连 [Translation-Early-generation elite handle, using a wireless adapter to connect to the computer. During the game, the...
  8. 精英2代手柄升级以后无法使用[Translation-Elite 2 generation handle upgrade cannot be used after]

in XBoX Accessibility
    精英2代手柄升级以后无法使用[Translation-Elite 2 generation handle upgrade cannot be used after]: 通过Xbox配件应用升级以后,手柄就没有了反应。请问这怎么办?应用打开后,可以改名字,可以测试震动,但是手柄的其它按钮没有任何反 [Translation-After the upgrade via the Xbox Accessories app, the handle is no longer responsive. What do you do here? When the app...
  9. Handling online and offline

in XboX Insiders
    Handling online and offline: How does the series x plan on handling players that don’t always wanna be online or items like purchased movies that you don’t have access to when you don’t have access to Ethernet? submitted by...
  10. xbox one 手柄无法跟电脑蓝牙配对[Translation-Xbox one handle can't be paired with pc Bluetooth]

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one 手柄无法跟电脑蓝牙配对[Translation-Xbox one handle can't be paired with pc Bluetooth]: 购买后配对了一次一直是好的,故障出现在尝试给新电脑配对的时候,长按开关键打开手柄以后,再按那个小圆按键手柄会直接关机,而不是进入指示灯快速闪烁的配对状态。 然后在之前成功配对的旧电脑上移除手柄以后,发现手柄开机后能搜到(不按配对按钮且指示灯依然没有快速闪烁的状态下),但是尝试连接显示“no response(大概这个意思)” 主要问题就是,长按配对按键手柄会直接关机...