Hang Tight! It looks like your parent approved this. Check with them in a bit.

Discus and support Hang Tight! It looks like your parent approved this. Check with them in a bit. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there... We added money in my sons account. Removed "Ask parent permission" setting, but he keeps prompting "You need permission to buy this. We... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CoolingBobcat67, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Hang Tight! It looks like your parent approved this. Check with them in a bit.

Hi there...

We added money in my sons account. Removed "Ask parent permission" setting, but he keeps prompting "You need permission to buy this. We we'll let you know when you good to go" followed by "Hang Tight! It looks like your parent approved this. Check with
    them in a bit. Y6FFHdOmMkKUHTiB.167.1.109" after clicking "Ask now".

Pls advise how does he buy the Fortnite Save the World Founder Standard pack with the money loaded in his account?

:)

CoolingBobcat67, Mar 22, 2020
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there CoolingBobcat67,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to get your newly updated information to sync when trying to purchase stuff through your son's account. I can totally see how this could throw anyone off and hopefully we help you straighten it out.
    I suggest
    removing and redownloading
    your son's account to the console.

If that does not help, you might want to have get in contact with customer support
    for more account specific help.

Hope this was helpful.

Thanks for reading!
  3. Klokkwork Win User

Help with adding a payment method

Sounds like it's looking for parental approval to add a credit card. Check for any mention of parental controls when it's asking for email and password there, maybe try the login credentials of the primary account on your former Family Pack.
  4. XBLRewards3 Win User

Deposit date pass

Hi Desperadod. Looks like a deposit is scheduled for the 22nd for you. Hang tight!
  5. XBLRewards3 Win User

FREEdom Free ride not tracking.

Hi h4wkrapt0r. We are looking into this issue. Hang tight! Thanks for your patience.
  6. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Can't buy anything On Demand

Hi hoaxnwow,

Looking into your account, it looks like your case is currently being investigated by the phone support team.

I would suggest hanging tight, and waiting for them to get back to you.

Let us know what they find, or if you have anymore questions.
Thema:

1. Hang Tight! It looks like your parent approved this. Check with them in a bit. - Similar Threads - Hang Tight looks

2. System update hanging

in XBoX on Consoles
    System update hanging: I've tried loads of times over several days now but the system update just hangs every time. I've tried both online and off line update options, I've done the partial reset, I've even done the...
  3. After update Xbox One X doesn’t restart or shutdown but hangs on a grey screen. Also every...

in XboX Insiders
    After update Xbox One X doesn’t restart or shutdown but hangs on a grey screen. Also every...: After the recent update (Alpha Group) I’ve been having the issues stated in the title. After a hard rest I can load a game but if I want to change games I’ll have to hard reset my Xbox otherwise...
  4. Why did xbox phone support hang up on me twice.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why did xbox phone support hang up on me twice.: In my frustrated opinion, Xbox tech support is on par with Virgin support. Wholey terrible. I called Xbox support waiting the 15 minutes while an over-excited American tells me about Halo Wars...
  5. Initial X Box One setup hangs up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Initial X Box One setup hangs up: I got pretty far through the initial X Box One setup but it froze when I got to the screen which says "Next, you'll sign in with your Microsoft account" There is a green "Next" button, but I...
  6. One X Hanging on startup

in XBoX on Consoles
    One X Hanging on startup: I'm having an issue on startup with a new One X. On starting the console it signals the TV to come on but the screen is blank and it just seems to hang there indefinitely. I'm assuming that's the...
  7. I can't download the game Halo 4 and Gears of War 3. Always hangs at 79% and comes back early!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download the game Halo 4 and Gears of War 3. Always hangs at 79% and comes back early!: I can not download the games. I'm Brazilian and I have this problem there. Could you tell me if this means region lock? Because my Xbox 360, it is located in Brazil, but the xbox live account is...
  8. Game loading hangs after entering parental unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game loading hangs after entering parental unlock: I am having trouble launching games that require parental consent. After entering the code for my son, the console just sits with a spinning indicator. Pressing the Xbox button on the controller...
  9. Xbox wireless adapter hangs

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox wireless adapter hangs: Hi! I've just bought Xbox gamepad with wireless adapter (product code 4N7 -00003, latest versions 1708 + 1790). Now, there is a huge problem when wireless adapter connected in specific USB port on...
  10. Xbox one won't load games or if it does they hang/don't go past splash screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one won't load games or if it does they hang/don't go past splash screen: Hello. I have an Xbox One that's been increasingly frustrating to use. I mainly play Elder Scrolls Online but I've now got an issue where no games seem to want to load properly. It started out...